/Premium

Country

Sweden

Device

iPhone11

Operating System

(iOS 16

My Question or Issue

Enhance button is gone from the mobile app but the feature is still on as i get songs that aren’t from my playlist. Autoplay is off.

Enhance disabled on the desktop app

C3F8DBC2-499D-4D0B-AF82-003F0ED4843F.png
B19C671F-BEEE-437C-BD77-F897D65A56A5.png
6 Replies

Hey @MadinaT,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community. 

The Enhance button might be replaced by the Smart Shuffle feature for some users. This new feature is being gradually rolled out to everyone, hence the Enhance button is no longer present on your device.

We can assume that you have the newest Smart Shuffle feature turned on on your playlist. Once you activate Smart Shuffle, you immediately get customized recommendations added to your queue. New recommendations are added every day - so your favorite playlist will stay fresh.

You can find more info on the Smart Shuffle feature in this article.

If you don't want the recommendations - you can simply turn it off. You can turn Smart Shuffle on or off whenever you want by tapping through the Shuffle button at the top of your playlist or on the Now Playing View. 

We hope this shines some light on the situation. Let us know if you have any further questions 🙂 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Please bring back the enhance button. It is so much easier to use than smart shuffle to find new songs.

Hi @WilliamWang2002!

Looks like there's an idea about bringing back the Enhance feature here, so make sure to check it out and give it a thumbs up to show your support, if you haven't already!

In case you have any feedback on Smart Shuffle feel free to share it in the relevant thread @Lyubka mentioned.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Very uncool to turn that feature on without asking. 
I have carefully curated playlists thank you very much. Stay out of those! Especially without my permission. 

Yeah this is absolutely pathetic. I have a LONG history of issues with the app while devs seem more focused on teleporting buttons every once in a while, and now a feature I happen to like has disappeared for no reason? How do I get it back?

Hi there @Joostvhts,

Thanks for the post.

The Enhance button has been replaced by Smart Shuffle. To remove the automatically added songs in your playlists, simply click the Shuffle button a couple of time, so that the icon get's grayed out or becomes green, without a star. You can check out how to do that here

For further info on this feature, have a look at @Lyubka's post further up the comments.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts