Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My songs list / Meine Song Liste

My songs list / Meine Song Liste

Someone hijacked my account and saved over 900 songs in the "My songs list".

How can I clear the complete "My Songs" list? Not the single deletion of each song! Previous advice was of no use!

9 Replies

Hey @user-removed, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

In this case, I’d recommend checking out this support article for the next steps to take. On that page, there is an option to get in touch with Customer Support if you need further help with your Liked Songs playlist.

To prevent this from happening in the future, there are many measures you can take to protect your account, such as resetting your password every few months, and not using passwords you have used on other sites. There is also a great guide here for some more measures on protecting your account.

If you see an email from Spotify, and can’t tell if it’s legit, use this checklist. Of course, Spotify makes sure that all user records and platforms are completely secure around the clock.

I hope this helps.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thx, but HOW can I delete ALL songs in the MY SONGS LIST simultaneously??

Hey @user-removed, 

You would need a Spotify desktop application in order to delete multiple songs at once. If you can let me know what desktop you're using at the moment, I'd be glad to show you the exact steps on how to remove multiple liked songs at once. 

Keep me posted.

Billy-JSpotify Star

My system is Win 10 home, my browser Firefox 80.0.1

Hey @user-removed, 

Thanks for the info!
Please follow the steps provided here to remove multiple songs on your computer.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Sorry, but it doesn't work that way. I can't mark more than one song. Neither with the CMD nor with any other buttons.
Any other solution?

Hey there @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

Just to double-check- you can't delete multiple songs while using the Web Player or the Desktop app? Currently this option is available for the Desktop app. If you want to install the app, you can head here. Then you can try again with the steps @Billy-J mentioned.

You can also send us a screen recording of what you're seeing. We'll investigate this further.

Let us know how it goes. We'll be here if you have any questions.

Ver Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I don´t want to use any app, just webplayer!!

Is there a solution for my problem??

Hey there @user-removed,

Thanks for your reply.

We understand your frustration. In this case it'd be best if you have a look at this support article with useful info on what to do in case someone else has gained access to your account and made changes to your library.

You should follow the steps in order to secure your account and consider getting in touch with our support team if you've lost any playlists or see songs added to your account without your knowledge.

Hope you find this info useful.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts