NEXT STEP

New Releases section not updating content

New Releases section not updating content

Plan

Premium Family

Country
Norway

Device

OnePlus 7Pro, Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon, Macbook Pro 2016, all devices really.

Operating System

Android 10, Windows 10, MacOS Catalina 10.15.7

My Question or Issue

Hi, 

Across all my devices (including more than listed above, but the point is mute) the "New Releases" section suddenly stopped updating. It has listed the same section of releases for quite a while. It is hard to say when exactly this happened, but based on the release date on some of the appearing tracks I would say around august of this year. 

This only applies to the "New albums & singles" section of "New releases" not "Release radar". 

I can see that this issue has appeared on for other users at other times, but they all seem to be unresolved. 

I can confirm that I have tried to restart all devices, logged in and out of all devices, reinstalled the applications on all devices, cleared the cache on all devices where possible. 

As I appriciate this section I would like it resolved, as it serves no purpose if not updated. 

1 Reply

Hey @Krisz2403,

Thank you for your post here in the Community. We're happy to help.

Can you try with another internet connection to see if the issue persists?

Also - can you have someone else log in on your devices - such as a friend or a family member to see if they have the same experience?

If that doesn't do the trick - can you let us know which version of the apps you have?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts