Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • maskins
  • Casual Listener
  • 27 replies
  • 29 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 29 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • maskins
  • Casual Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 21 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 21 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists

Hi i need help with that:i have some song in „playlist“ i like <3...can i move them all at once in some playlist ? or can i do playlist with public for everyone?

• Visitor
  • Hi i need help with that: i have some song in „playlist“ i like <3...can i move them all at once in some playlist ?  or can i do playlist with ❤️ public for everyone? 
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Grayed out songs

So the issue I'm having is that I have a downloaded playlist in Spotify with some local songs in that are grayed out. The issue is that some local songs are play on mobile, but not on the desktop app and and some local songs that play on desktop, but...

• Visitor
  • So the issue I'm having is that I have a downloaded playlist in Spotify with some local songs in that are grayed out. The issue is that some local songs are play on mobile, but not on the desktop app...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ALMOST ALL SONGS VANISHED from a collaborative playlist-please help!

 I have created a collaborative list and after having collected almost 500songs (35hours of music) most of the songs vanished from the list after a month!!we created it from almost a scratch and it happened for the second time!!more than 200songs are...

DE6FD3D0-BAAC-4E4A-9C85-3F9AF4D1D13B.jpeg
  • Visitor
  •   I have created a collaborative list and after having collected almost 500songs (35hours of  music) most of the songs vanished from the list after a month!! we created it from almost a sc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlists] fix spotify please

Honestly, why on earth would you remove the "don't play this user/artist" feature in the daily mix option? I don't make any sense what so ever, it's so annyoing that I cannot remove annoying artists and songs that I have gone tired of listening to / ...

• Casual Listener
  • Honestly, why on earth would you remove the "don't play this user/artist" feature in the daily mix option? I don't make any sense what so ever, it's so annyoing that I cannot remove annoying artists ...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Identify the playlist that's currently playing

I love Spotify and I use it all the time. Every now and then it frustrates me with some glaring omission, though. I found a great playlist in the new Discover feed, and I'm listening to it right now. Trouble is, I restarted Spotify, and now I can't s...

• Regular
  • I love Spotify and I use it all the time. Every now and then it frustrates me with some glaring omission, though.   I found a great playlist in the new Discover feed, and I'm listening to it...
  • rsynnest
  • 57 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 57 replies
  • 19 likes

Certain Band STILL not playing

okay, I have seen several topics on this and all say it has been resolved in response, but I’ve done everything in the world (redownloading app, turning off internet, ect) and I STILL can’t play songs from a certain band, specifically Panic at the Di...

• Casual Listener
  • okay, I have seen several topics on this and all say it has been resolved in response, but I’ve done everything in the world (redownloading app, turning off internet, ect) and I STILL can’t play song...
  • TimmyNTommy
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Current ads

I listened to this ad of an artist she was female and I was wondering if there is any way someone could find out who she is. She finished the ad with hope you have a good day and she played some of her music thanks if anyone could help.

• Casual Listener
  • I listened to this ad of an artist she was female and I was wondering if there is any way someone could find out who she is. She finished the ad with hope you have a good day and she played some of h...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files

I know there’s a millions posts about local files but Spotify just recently updated their app and I have no clue if this is the reason why it’s not working. All my downloaded music is no longer in my playlist and everytime I try to get it back, it wo...

• Visitor
  • I know there’s a millions posts about local files but Spotify just recently updated their app and I have no clue if this is the reason why it’s not working. All my downloaded music is no longer in my...
  • annavie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Adding to playlist but not hearting the song approach?

PlanPremiumCountryIrrelevantDeviceIrrelevantOperating SystemIrrelevant My Question or IssueHi, Right off the bat I'd like to say that I know there's a similar, related topic to what I'm about to ask (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Your-Library/What...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Irrelevant Device Irrelevant Operating System Irrelevant   My Question or Issue Hi,   Right off the bat I'd like to say that I know there's a similar, relat...
  • DeutscheGabanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android & MacOS] Can't play track filtered in 'Liked Songs'

Premium userFrance Mobile : Xperia Z5 Compact - Android 7.1.1PC: Mac OS X 10.14.6 In either Mac OS X or Android just go to 'Liked Songs' filter to select only a subset of the playlist and try to play.Nothing happen.This is working well on standard pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium user France   Mobile : Xperia Z5 Compact - Android 7.1.1 PC: Mac OS X  10.14.6   In either Mac OS X or Android just go to 'Liked Songs' filter to select only a subset of ...
  • morvonez
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Will Spotify ever add support for lossless files?

My personal music collection consists only of lossless music files. I would love to add these files to my personal Spotify playlists since a good portion is either restricted or unavailable on Spotify. At the very worst, I can always convert my desir...

• Visitor
  • My personal music collection consists only of lossless music files. I would love to add these files to my personal Spotify playlists since a good portion is either restricted or unavailable on Spotif...
  • Elena
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Succesfull downloaded songs to macbook pro

My Question or IssueI am a Premuim customer I spent so many hours searching for the downloaded playlist in my laptop. I followed all instructions including tips on signing off my account to play the downloaded music, available but didn't succeed find...

• Casual Listener
  •   My Question or Issue I am a Premuim customer  I spent so many hours searching for the downloaded playlist in my laptop. I followed all instructions including tips on signing off my acc...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Delete Folder

I need help to delete playlists folders. I moved all my playlists out of them but there's no option for me to delete the now empty folders, on my desktop or on my phone.

• Visitor
  • I need help to delete playlists folders. I moved all my playlists out of them but there's no option for me to delete the now empty folders, on my desktop or on my phone. 
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error My Library restart at first song in alphabetical order or last song added

I have an error in My library, when I play a song (I listen to my music in alphabetical order), the next song I listen to is the first one, if I don't use the app for a while and when it automatically closes and I reopen it, it changes to the last ad...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an error in My library, when I play a song (I listen to my music in alphabetical order), the next song I listen to is the first one, if I don't use the app for a while and when it automaticall...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music restarting at last music added

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDevice(Xiaomi note 7)Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueRecently my old music's resume to the last music I added. As it was the next song, but it is the first in my library that plays. Someone plase help me with thi...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil Device (Xiaomi note 7) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue Recently my old music's resume to the last music I added. As it was the next song, ...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how many song

How can I find out how many songs are on my list?

• Regular
  • How can I find out how many songs are on my list?
  • YUNGPLAGUE
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ps4 quick menu music

I have a playlist of 5 songs one of them is explicit and that's the only one that doesn't show on the playlist but if I open the full Spotify app on ps4 it's there?

• I have a playlist of 5 songs one of them is explicit and that's the only one that doesn't show on the playlist but if I open the full Spotify app on ps4 it's there?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Echo/Spotify search results.

Does anyone else have difficulty searching for things when using spotify via Echo/Alexa?I tried playing "Let it go" for my daughter and it played an unofficial version. So I said "Play let it go by Inida Menzel" only for it to play a crazy rave versi...

• Does anyone else have difficulty searching for things when using spotify via Echo/Alexa? I tried playing "Let it go" for my daughter and it played an unofficial version. So I said "Play let it go by...
  • raronstein
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Moving playlists out of folders!?

Hi, I tried to organize all my playlists by putting them into folders however I want to move them back out now but can't seem to. Has anyone else had this issue? I've tried just dragging them out, but although the line shows up it doesn't move it whe...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I tried to organize all my playlists by putting them into folders however I want to move them back out now but can't seem to.   Has anyone else had this issue? I've tried just dragging the...
  • Marcita
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I was listening to Joyner lucas’ new album today. I have heard it many times, but today i noticed m

PlanPremiumCountryDenmark Device(iPhone Xs)Operating System(iOS 13.3.1My Question or IssueI was listening to Joyner Lucas’ adhd album, but noticed that many of the songs are unavailable all of a sudden. How come that be? Is it only in my country?

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Denmark  Device (iPhone Xs) Operating System (iOS 13.3.1 My Question or Issue I was listening to Joyner Lucas’ adhd album, but noticed that many of the so...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes