Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Lenovo Thinkpad X1 6thgen.

Operating System

Windows 10 Pro, Ubuntu 20.4

My Question or Issue

(Even tho I finally have a desktop application which doesn't requires me to scroll through every single track to scroll through the albums list, still) when I click on "Diskographie - ALLES ANZEIGEN" (show all of discography) only the 100 latest albums are listed. This happens when accessing Spotify through the official Windows 10 App and Linux App. Sad. Reinstalling did not resolve the issue.

Greetings from Bavaria,

Markus

4 Replies

Hey @entereloaded,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community. 

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your device? We recommend the steps in that guide, as they’re very thorough and make sure no damaged leftover files remain. These changes tend to solve issues like the one you're experiencing. Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app. 

Note that we recommend installing the Spotify app version from the Microsoft Store as it's the one best optimized for Windows 10. Keep in mind also that Spotify doesn't officially support Linux, so issues with that OS are expected behavior.

Keep us posted, we'll be on the lookout for your reply.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey @Mihail,
Thanks for the reply.

I just undertook another clean reinstall, the problem persists with 2/2 Interpretes I tested.

Best Markus

Hey @entereloaded,

Thanks for getting back to us and for the troubleshooting so far.

It seems that you're experiencing a case of this Ongoing Issue that we have at the moment. We recommend that you +VOTE and subscribe to it. We'll share any updates there, as soon as there are any. 

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

exactly, thx!

Suggested posts