Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JagD
  • Casual Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 25 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • imizzyirl
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 21 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 21 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution Library Limit Reached Even Though I'm Still At 8k+ Songs

I've been cleaning my library for the past few days to take out all the extra songs that take up my storage (device memory and my spotify library), and nearing the end of my list of artists, spotify prevented me from adding any more songs because "My...

• I've been cleaning my library for the past few days to take out all the extra songs that take up my storage (device memory and my spotify library), and nearing the end of my list of artists, spotify ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! after 10000 songs limit what to do!?

PlanPremiumCountryIsraelDeviceandroid + windows 10Operating Systemandroid + windows 10 My Question or Issuei know this question up few times in the past but now when i myself get to limit i want to really understand what i need to do after this limit...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country Israel Device android + windows 10 Operating System android + windows 10   My Question or Issue i know this question up few times in the past but now when i myself...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 10K Limit on your songs for premium users. Why?

Has there been any updates on this? I'm a premium user for a couple of years and hit the limit of 10K songs and now the whole UX is pretty broken.You can't save stuff just by clicking hearts any more. You are recommended to add stuff to playlists but...

• Casual Listener
  • Has there been any updates on this? I'm a premium user for a couple of years and hit the limit of 10K songs and now the whole UX is pretty broken. You can't save stuff just by clicking hearts any ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • library full
    limit
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Escalate the 10k song limit already

This is an issue that should be escalated to someone in charge of the company. There's hundreds of threads spanning thousands of responses consisting of the inability of users to "Favorite" more than 10,000 songs on the service.There are entire servi...

• Casual Listener
  • This is an issue that should be escalated to someone in charge of the company. There's hundreds of threads spanning thousands of responses consisting of the inability of users to "Favorite" more than...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist Name Changes Recommended Songs?

My Question or IssueI often make themed playlists that all but require me get a few songs in there, then hunt around with the recommended or "X Radio" featuresThe issue I keep having is that if I name the playlist, that name takes precedence when rec...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue I often make themed playlists that all but require me get a few songs in there, then hunt around with the recommended or "X Radio" features The issue I keep having is that if...
  • Xenia
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't Find a song

PlanFreeCountryUnited States DevicePC DellOperating SystemWindows 7 My Question or IssueI can't find Laid so low by Tears for fears on spotify. I'm disappointed because its a really good song and I want to add it to my playlist

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country United States   Device PC Dell Operating System Windows 7   My Question or Issue I can't find Laid so low by Tears for fears on spotify. I'm disappointe...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tastebreakers not updating

Plan: Premium StudentCountry: US Device: iphone xr Operating System: iOS My Question or Issue:Tastebreakers playlist stop updating for months.

• Visitor
  •   Plan: Premium Student Country: US   Device: iphone xr   Operating System: iOS   My Question or Issue: Tastebreakers playlist stop updating for months.  
  • kengeet56
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Liked from April to May are Gone

Plan - PremiumCountry - USA Device - iPhone, iPad, 2019 MacBook ProOperating System MacOS, iOS My Question or IssueI noticed a chunk of songs left my Liked Songs list in the last few days; the songs had been saved between 13 April and 20 May but noti...

• Plan - Premium Country - USA   Device - iPhone, iPad, 2019 MacBook Pro Operating System MacOS, iOS   My Question or Issue I noticed a chunk of songs left my Liked Songs list in ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Recommended" songs history, playlist

I listen with Spotify Premium in USA on desktop Mac and Windows, both via Chrome Q1: After an hour or so of listening, when I realize that Spotify has been playing good "Recommended for You" songs, I'd like to make a Playlist from them. Can I? Q2: Ca...

• Casual Listener
  • I listen with Spotify Premium in USA on desktop Mac and Windows, both via Chrome   Q1: After an hour or so of listening, when I realize that Spotify has been playing good "Recommended for You"...
  • SylviainCalif
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wir können diesen Inhalt erst abspielen , wenn du den Künstler in der Spotify app auf deinem Handy z

Hallo!Ich möchte gerne BTS Lieder auf meinem Account auf dem Pc abspielen, doch dieser ziegt die oben genannte Fehlermeldung an. Ich kann die Songs weder auf dem Handy noch auf dem Pc abspielen.

• Visitor
  • Hallo! Ich möchte gerne BTS Lieder auf meinem Account auf dem Pc abspielen, doch dieser ziegt die oben genannte Fehlermeldung an. Ich kann die Songs weder auf dem Handy noch auf dem Pc abspielen.
  • Xenia
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing band

My Question or IssueThe Fast Forwards was a Sweden based band thats no longer around, either as a band and on Spotify, its now unlisted and unavailable. This is incredibly unfortunate as its also gone missing from digital stores and other streaming s...

• My Question or Issue The Fast Forwards was a Sweden based band thats no longer around, either as a band and on Spotify, its now unlisted and unavailable. This is incredibly unfortunate as its also g...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t find a song to add to library. Looking for “No time to Lose” by Tarney Spencer Band from 1979

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device iPhone 11(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device iPhone 11 (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issu...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Currently playing gone from Samsung TV app

The currently playing box is gone from the Samsung TV app after the recent update!!! I’m so mad! I can’t even tell what playing now! Am I missing something or was it completely removed? PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceSamsung TVOperating System? My Questio...

• Visitor
  • The currently playing box is gone from the Samsung TV app after the recent update!!! I’m so mad! I can’t even tell what playing now! Am I missing something or was it completely removed?   Plan...
  • Lazik
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Unable to sort playlists. No column or filter function

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceDesktop, web playerOperating System My Question or IssueI am a new premium customer switching from Google Play Music. I seem to not be able to sort my playlists on the desktop app or on the web player. I am however able ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Desktop, web player Operating System     My Question or Issue I am a new premium customer switching from Google Play Music. I seem to not be a...
  • bwbrews
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Liked Songs Problem

Sorry if my post has already been discussed and solved. I searched but could not find my problem. As you know when we like a song, it goes to "liked songs playlist." Then, if the song is for example a rock song, I move it to my "rock songs" playlist....

• Casual Listener
  • Sorry if my post has already been discussed and solved. I searched but could not find my problem. As you know when we like a song, it goes to "liked songs playlist." Then, if the song is for example ...
  • Fox_Mulder
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Blocking a label

PlanPremiumCountryUSAOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi!Is it possible to block all songs and artists of a certain musical label?I mean my personal recommendations, not the artists' pages and search results.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi! Is it possible to block all songs and artists of a certain musical label? I mean my personal recommendat...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

i have a playlist with 41 songs. songs keep getting added in that i don’t want.

from what i remember, your playlist needs to have at least 20 songs in it in order for random songs to stop being added. the playlist i’m talking about has 41. i’m really annoyed with this. how do i get this to stop.

• Visitor
  • from what i remember, your playlist needs to have at least 20 songs in it in order for random songs to stop being added. the playlist i’m talking about has 41. i’m really annoyed with this. how do i ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Importing songs which can not be played

PlanPremiumCountryAustriaOperating SystemWindows My Question or IssueWhen I want to play a certain album ("Nature Of The Contaminated" by Sicknature) I always get the message "Spotify can't play this right now. If you have the file on your computer y...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Austria Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue When I want to play a certain album ("Nature Of The Contaminated" by Sicknature) I always get the mes...
  • FatDave
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Radio] Don't play this artist - on all platforms linked to account

Let me illustrate the problem: Last years "most played" included an artist I can't stand and insta-skips during the first few seconds of them playing. I listen to a lot of radio/playlists, and this artist keeps popping up. I usually just skip, but I'...

• Let me illustrate the problem: Last years "most played" included an artist I can't stand and insta-skips during the first few seconds of them playing. I listen to a lot of radio/playlists, and this a...
  • Roccondil1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • All Platforms
    Radio
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Transferred from Apple, now library is full

Long time AM user, just transferred my library to Spotify premium using TuneMyMusic (should be easy!). My library was over 10,000 songs, so I now cannot add or like new songs. I would like to undo the transfer and start over but cannot find any way t...

• Regular
  • Long time AM user, just transferred my library to Spotify premium using TuneMyMusic (should be easy!). My library was over 10,000 songs, so I now cannot add or like new songs. I would like to undo th...
  • Resa595
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes