Premium

Country

United States

Device

Chromebook/Google Chrome

Operating System

Chrome

My Question or Issue

This is getting infuriating. On iOS, I can sort my playlists by ABC, or date created. Why can't I do this on desktop? I don't want the massive "LIKED SONGS" when I'm trying to find a playlist, which I can't because they're all over the place. I have dozens of playlists that I use for many different purposes, and I can't effectively utilize any of them. I can't even use the search button appropriately. Please advise. 

The only information I can find on this topic seems to be dragging around playlists in the list format on the left hand side? Which, again, I shouldn't have to do and isn't really what I'm looking for. I don't want to have to drag all my playlists around because someone felt like the "sort" option should be exclusive to songs within a playlist?

Screenshot 2021-04-12 12.50.56 PM.png
1 Reply

Hi there @rayadverb,

Thank you for your post and feedback here in the Community. 

Can you give us a bit more information about what you mean regarding the search button?

When it comes to the rest, this is expected behavior.

We're always testing things by adding or removing features to make Spotify better overall and we’re constantly aiming to improve our features. We’re sorry that this means you’re not able to use Spotify like you wish to do at the moment.

You can read more about how your feedback reaches Spotify here.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts