Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Options to organize library!!

Options to organize library!!

The new updates have gotten rid of the easiest way to find a single song in my library (while my phone is in airplane mode). I would like a way to sort my library by album that includes albums which I have only saved/liked some songs from. I tend to like some songs from a lot of albums but the only way to easily find these song groups is to make a playlist for these albums or search for the album (doesn’t work without Internet). I feel like I lost half of my library and it’s irritating. 

I would like the ability to sort my library by album and have it include albums where I have saved some but not all songs still displayed.

1 Reply

Hi there @Alexis41,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

We moved your post to a relevant Help board where it fits better, as it's already possible to sort by album.

You can sort your playlists by album by tapping on the playlist and swiping down to reveal the search bar and the Sort button.

Additionally, you can sort Your Library to only display your saved albums, which will only show the songs you've Liked from those albums.

Remember that you can also search for specific songs in playlists with the search bar I mentioned before, and you can search in your whole library by tapping on the magnifying glass icon on the upper right corner of Your Library, no matter if you're on Offline Mode. Find more info here and here.

Hope this helps If you have any questions, the Community is here for you.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts