Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Playlists] Possibility to change name on "Radio lists"

[Playlists] Possibility to change name on "Radio lists"

Get back the possibility to change the name of a saved "radio list" based on a song. So instead of the list being saved in the library as "name of song Radio" you can change the name of the list to whatever you want. I use the feature A LOT and its how I listen to most of my playlists, and its a bit annoying to have so many lists with "Radio" in them 

1 Reply

Hey @heddahj

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. We moved your post from the Ideas board to the relevant Help board, where it fits better.

We're afraid this is something we can't influence since Radio playlists are generated by Spotify and that's why their name can't be changed. 

No worries, you can still create a brand new playlist and copy all songs from the Radio-created playlist there. You just need to hold Ctrl+A to select all songs and use Ctrl+C to copy them. Then, you can paste them in the new playlist with Ctrl+V. Note that this can only be done in the desktop app. This way, you can give the playlist the title you'd like to. 

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts