Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • kyanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • imizzyirl
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I listen to the rest of a book?

I was listening to a book before I travelled for two weeks. I'm now back home and want to listen to the rest - only the chapters are all greyed out.How do I listen to the rest? PlanPremiumCountryIreland DeviceiMacOperating SystemOS High Sierra

• I was listening to a book before I travelled for two weeks. I'm now back home and want to listen to the rest - only the chapters are all greyed out. How do I listen to the rest?   Plan Premi...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] "Unavailable" song won't play from local to anywhere else but the PC it is stored on

PlanPremiumCountryRussia DeviceAn assortment of devices - PC, Macbook, a few iPhones, an iPad, Bose SoundTouch speakers.Operating SystemWindows 10, iOS 14.4 & 15, MacOSx 10.14 My Question or IssueI migrated from Apple Music a while ago, and had been ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Russia   Device An assortment of devices - PC, Macbook, a few iPhones, an iPad, Bose SoundTouch speakers. Operating System Windows 10, iOS 14.4 & 15, MacOSx 10.1...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Home Screen Customisation

I recently had the 6 playlists on my home screen replaced by "Recently Played" and I can only see 3 playlists now. What Im asking for is the ability to pin 6 playlists/songs/podcasts/albums of my choice to the home screen for quick and easy access to...

• Regular
  • I recently had the 6 playlists on my home screen replaced by "Recently Played" and I can only see 3 playlists now. What Im asking for is the ability to pin 6 playlists/songs/podcasts/albums of my cho...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

How to off your shows on start page

Hello everyone, could you tell me how you can customize the spotify start page. I do not like that I have a tab with your shows.PlanPremiumCountry Russia Device(Redmi note 7)Operating System(Android 11) My Question or Issue

• Hello everyone, could you tell me how you can customize the spotify start page. I do not like that I have a tab with your shows. Plan Premium Country Russia   Device (Redmi note 7) Opera...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Error técnico en Duo Mix

PlanPremium Duo CountryCosta Rica My Question or IssueHola. Comencé a pagar Premium Duo pero no aparece la lista de reproducción Duo Mix y, en la sección de Tu Duo Mix de mi cuenta, aparece este mensaje: "Se produjo un error técnico. Inténtalo de nue...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Duo   Country Costa Rica   My Question or Issue Hola.   Comencé a pagar Premium Duo pero no aparece la lista de reproducción Duo Mix y, en la sección de Tu Duo Mi...
  • Daniel227
  • Music Fan
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Duo Mix
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist suddenly empty

PlanPremiumCountryUK DeviceSamsung Galaxy S9 AND HP Elite Operating SystemAndroid 12 AND Windows 10 My Question or IssueI had a playlist that I made last year that is now suddenly empty on both my laptop and phone. I was listening to it just the othe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK   Device Samsung Galaxy S9 AND HP Elite  Operating System Android 12 AND Windows 10   My Question or Issue I had a playlist that I made last year tha...
  • aralez
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Select songs

To add a function in your app. If you add a new song to your playlist/album, the song will always appear at the bottom of the list. If you long press the number in your app and then place in your order eg move the number from the bottom of the list t...

• Visitor
  • To add a function in your app. If you add a new song to your playlist/album, the song will always appear at the bottom of the list. If you long press the number in your app and then place in your ord...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Replay in spotify doesn't work

Hello, world! Help me please with this problem: replay in spotify ( I ain't sure that it's called "replay") start work only if I tap on that twice (and get a "1" above arrow). If I don't get this "1", then next song start play (but I wanna listen las...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, world! Help me please with this problem: replay in spotify ( I ain't sure that it's called "replay") start work only if I tap on that twice (and get a "1" above arrow). If I don't get this "1"...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files Assorting to Artist

So lately, I've been neatly sorting my Spotify local files to have the correct name, cover art and artist. I do this by using a third-party application ( Mp3tag ) However, I've come to notice that Spotify keeps assorting my songs to the artist that I...

• So lately, I've been neatly sorting my Spotify local files to have the correct name, cover art and artist. I do this by using a third-party application ( Mp3tag ) However, I've come to notice that Sp...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • local files
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily Mix/Discover Playlists

PlanPremiumCountryRo Device(iPhone 6S, Windows 10) My Question or IssueHello there! I have a request onto the daily mix/discover weekly playlists. Please add a remove song function on both windows app/browser. There is a hide song function on the mob...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Ro   Device (iPhone 6S, Windows 10)     My Question or Issue Hello there! I have a request onto the daily mix/discover weekly playlists. Please add a...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Description, Title, and Picture Always Deleted

Hello.I am writing here because I don't know where else to complain. I have emailed you after the removal, mentioned on Twitter for numerous times, yet no further action received. I don't think my email even got read by the team as the problems alway...

lUYUefI2s8.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello. I am writing here because I don't know where else to complain. I have emailed you after the removal, mentioned on Twitter for numerous times, yet no further action received. I don't think my ...
  • adli_hm
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • complaint
    Removal
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist mix not showing up unless searched for

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevice(Samsung A71) My Question or IssueThe title pretty much explains it. When I goto the "made for you" menu in the search section I don't get all the mixes that were made for me, yet when I search for the mixes they are the...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device (Samsung A71)   My Question or Issue The title pretty much explains it. When I goto the "made for you" menu in the search section I don't get all the m...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Introduce the possibility to filter the songs in the favorite songs list

Please introduce a filter to filter the songs in the favorite songs list (e.g. by artist or genre). I have about 1000 favorite songs from classic to rock and would find it cool to be able to filter by genre, for example, depending on my mood.

• Visitor
  • Please introduce a filter to filter the songs in the favorite songs list (e.g. by artist or genre). I have about 1000 favorite songs from classic to rock and would find it cool to be able to filter b...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recently Played Artists Don't Update on Profile Load

Plan: PremiumCountry: United States The Recently Played Artists doesn't appear to update on profile load anymore. The only way I've been able to get it to update is by clearing my cache and reloading the app, which forces it to get the profile in its...

• Regular
  • Plan: Premium Country: United States    The Recently Played Artists doesn't appear to update on profile load anymore. The only way I've been able to get it to update is by clea...
  • Derp32
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Blank Screen on MAC OS 10.6.8

Recently my screen only shows a blank black screen. I can't see my albums or artist anymore. I can't play radio stations. All I can play is my Songs list and I CAN see those. I can't add or search for artist. I understand that things get old, but com...

• Regular
  • Recently my screen only shows a blank black screen. I can't see my albums or artist anymore. I can't play radio stations. All I can play is my Songs list and I CAN see those. I can't add or search fo...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can you keep the order of the albums in a playlist?

Sometimes the order of the albums in a playlist is important. If I create the playlist on my laptop in a specific order and I want to listen to it on my smartphone in that order, I can't because the albums suddenly appear in alphabetical order. How c...

• Casual Listener
  • Sometimes the order of the albums in a playlist is important. If I create the playlist on my laptop in a specific order and I want to listen to it on my smartphone in that order, I can't because the ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotyfy stops my lists and play other content

PlanPremium Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I've a problem with my lists. Everything used to work ok, but today I start a list (it makes no difference if shuffle is active or not), and when the first sond ends spotify stops playing so...

• Plan Premium   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I've a problem with my lists. Everything used to work ok, but today I start a list (it makes no difference if ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New interface is tr4sh

 This new bloated single item per line is completely useless

Screenshot_20211025-173727_Spotify.jpg
  •  This new bloated single item per line is completely useless
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] Why did the album covers disappear from playlists view?

There was an update to the Spotify computer app. Before I could view playlists and see the album cover for every song in it (and not just the first 4 that spotify makes as the playlist picture). This helped me, a more visual person, quickly scan and ...

• Visitor
  • There was an update to the Spotify computer app. Before I could view playlists and see the album cover for every song in it (and not just the first 4 that spotify makes as the playlist picture). This...
  • Paulgi
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution about the same tracks on the radio playlist

PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDevice(all)Operating System(all.) My Question or Issuewhen I turn on the radio on the playlist, then I have about the same mix, although I listen to quite a variety of music here are two screenshots showing the radio mix and o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Russia Device (all) Operating System (all.)   My Question or Issue when I turn on the radio on the playlist, then I have about the same mix, although I listen to q...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes