Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

Macbook Pro late 2017, iPhone 12 Pro, Google Chrome

Operating System

iOS 15, MacOS Monterey

My Question or Issue

When I view my profile from my own account, the playlists visible are incorrect. This is true for both private playlists which shouldn't show but do, and public playlists that should show but don't. The playlists displayed to me do seem to be static (i.e they don't seem to change when I make changes to the privacy of any playlists). When viewing my profile from another person's account, the public playlists do show correctly but the fact that seemingly random playlists show as being on my profile when I'm on my own account make it very difficult to manage what is visible to others.

This issue is present on the iPhone app, Mac app, and through a browser. The same playlists seem to display across all of these though.

1 Reply

Hi there @bskinner99,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. Let's take a closer look into this.

Can you provide us a screenshot of a playlist that this occurs on? It would also be great if you can provide us the URI of the playlist in your screenshot so that we can have a closer look directly from our end.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

Have a great Friday and a great start of your weekend 🙂

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts