Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution Play ONLY a specific self-titled album from local files

I typed out a huge post but for whatever reason it didn't post and I couldn't go back to at least copy what I typed so I will just summarize this time. The local file search doesn't support operators like album:name so I can only narrow down the sear...

• I typed out a huge post but for whatever reason it didn't post and I couldn't go back to at least copy what I typed so I will just summarize this time. The local file search doesn't support operators...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Playlists] Shareable private playlists

Playlists that aren’t public on your profile or come up in searches but can still be shared through links

• Visitor
  • Playlists that aren’t public on your profile or come up in searches but can still be shared through links
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution library not working how it should

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceIphone 11 My Question or IssueNone of the icons/pictures show up for the artists, albums or playlists and instead are replaced with the same stock image. Any idea how to fix this. ( I have already reinstalled and...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device Iphone 11   My Question or Issue None of the icons/pictures show up for the artists, albums or playlists and instead are replaced with the same...
  • kykys7mesj3prwk
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Export songs links to CSV

Hi community I know of MANY apps that do export playlists to CSV files. However, is there any that let you export the song link (e.g. this is Barbra Streisand by Duck Sauce: https://open.spotify.com/track/3BTqZwYj9bYNbrnXWwp3uu?si=b2919f4db3e147aa) I...

• Hi community 😊   I know of MANY apps that do export playlists to CSV files. However, is there any that let you export the song link (e.g. this is Barbra Streisand by Duck Sauce: https:...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Remove all liked songs

Hi, I'm sure this has probably been posted before bit is there a way to unlike all liked songs. I've done a clean install. Cleared the cache, logged out, logged in. But all songs are there. It will take me ages to unlike all songs one at a time PlanP...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I'm sure this has probably been posted before bit is there a way to unlike all liked songs.   I've done a clean install. Cleared the cache, logged out, logged in. But all songs ar...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Search playlist -> click to show it in the left panel

I'm using mainly the Windows 10 desktop appHere is my issue : I have a lot of playlist that are basically albums that I organized by music style, by artist, by the date when I added them.Prior to the latest main redesign, when using the search engine...

• Regular
  • I'm using mainly the Windows 10 desktop app Here is my issue :  I have a lot of playlist that are basically albums that I organized by music style, by artist, by the date when I added them. P...
  • shoe3rd
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution selected album finishes, more songs play. Where do I find that list of songs?

PlanFree/Premium CountryUSA DevicePC and Samsung Galaxy 8 Operating SystemWin10 and Android My Question or Issue1) I select an album, and it plays 2) When it is done, more songs play3) Some of the songs are meh, others are outstanding4) I want to fin...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium   Country USA   Device PC and Samsung Galaxy 8   Operating System Win10 and Android   My Question or Issue 1) I select an album, and it plays  ...
  • sgtrobo
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist Missing

PlanPremium DuoCountryUSADevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10-64bit While using the app on PC one of my playlists is missing from the list on the far left. I didn't delete it, I already verified that and it's not in the recoverable playlists section. M...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Duo Country USA Device PC Operating System Windows 10-64bit   While using the app on PC one of my playlists is missing from the list on the far left. I didn't delete it, I ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution album artwork not loading in library

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceNokia 6.1Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or Issueall the album covers of the albums I have saved in my library aren't loading. when I'm on the home screen they all load but none of them load in my library. ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country United States Device Nokia 6.1 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue all the album covers of the albums I have saved in my library aren't load...
  • Sveinolsvik
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist's name is not displayed properly

For some reason Phoebe ∆X∆'s name isn't properly displayed in her artist mix's thumbnail.

• Music Fan
  • For some reason Phoebe ∆X∆'s name isn't properly displayed in her artist mix's thumbnail.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sort my song!!!???

I have my like songs? bot i can't sort this? Its a joke? Guys cmon i like sort my track! I try all! Work only unlike and like again. Song stay on first place every time, but its horrible! I just want to move the song 5 positions up or down. What is t...

• Visitor
  • I have my like songs? bot i can't sort this? Its a joke? Guys cmon i like sort my track! I try all! Work only unlike and like again. Song stay on first place every time, but its horrible! I just...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution No songs are working.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceImacOperating SystemMac OS Big Sur My Question or IssueThis has been a running issue for 2 years that I have put aside for a while. So on my mac it says that all of my playlists are empty when on my phone they are how th...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Imac Operating System Mac OS Big Sur   My Question or Issue This has been a running issue for 2 years that I have put aside for a while. So on m...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Skip podcast track in playlist

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiPhone 7 iOS 14.7 My Question or IssueI have several playlists in which I also included podcast tracks alongside songs (e.g. for meditation). Often they have a lot of talking at the end which I want to skip to proceed t...

• Plan Premium Country Germany Device iPhone 7  iOS 14.7   My Question or Issue I have several playlists in which I also included podcast tracks alongside songs (e.g. for meditat...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't find/play a song

PlanPremiumCountry SlovakiaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have search for artist **bleep** chambers and song Judas Goat. I was not able to find it via client. When googling for this song, I have found link https://open.spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Slovakia Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have search for artist **bleep** chambers and song Judas Goat. I was not able to find...
  • CarlosE
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes

[Desktop][Your Library] Spotify Un-Liked all of my songs and albums

I woke up this morning to an entirely empty Liked Songs list and entirely empty liked Albums list and an empty artist list. I have been using spotify for years so this is incredibly frustrating. Strangely, I still have all of my playlists and podcast...

• I woke up this morning to an entirely empty Liked Songs list and entirely empty liked Albums list and an empty artist list. I have been using spotify for years so this is incredibly frustrating. Stra...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Your Library
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Artist listed twice on local files

Operating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueI recently moved to a new laptop, which included moving my mp3 collection. I use Spotify to both stream songs and play my owned mp3 library. but on the new computer, for some reason, many of my local file...

RRXyG4eGMw.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue I recently moved to a new laptop, which included moving my mp3 collection. I use Spotify to both stream songs and play my owned mp3 library. but on...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Where’s the download button?

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUnited States Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI can’t see the download button on my playlist.

• Plan Free/Premium Country United States  Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or I...
  • AeroZ
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution App doesn't suggest playlist name

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayDeviceSamsung S20FEOperating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueSay I search for an album. I enter the album, then I click the three dots, and choose add to playlist, and then create new playlist. Shouldn't the app then sugg...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Norway Device Samsung S20FE Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue Say I search for an album. I enter the album, then I click the three dots, and choos...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Playlists] Playlist organization and song movement

(On mobile app) for some reason, hopefully not only on my end, the custom option for Playlist organization is gone. Previously I had to get on a desktop to organize my Playlists how I wanted, then get on my phone and choose the custom option where it...

• Visitor
  • (On mobile app) for some reason, hopefully not only on my end, the custom option for Playlist organization is gone. Previously I had to get on a desktop to organize my Playlists how I wanted, then ge...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Last song/playlist does not load after every update

PlanPremiumCountryGreeceDeviceDesktop PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My IssueI run Spotify on 4 different devices (Android and 3 Windows desktop PCs) and I have noticed an issue just on one of the PCs. After every update, the last song/playlist that wa...

• Plan Premium Country Greece Device Desktop PC Operating System Windows 10   My Issue I run Spotify on 4 different devices (Android and 3 Windows desktop PCs) and I have noticed an issu...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes