Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • LoveHindify
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 10 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ToneBaloney
  • 17 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 19 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • fixurappitstrash999
  • 1147 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1147 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlists in grouped playlists disappearing

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueAll my downloaded playlists in my grouped playlists disappeared on my phone. I tried redownloading spotify. They then appeared again but when downloading...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Samsung Galaxy S10 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue All my downloaded playlists in my grouped playlists disappeared on my...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Preventing a playlist from affecting recommendations

PlanPremiumCountryUsDevicePixel 3aOperating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueI have a rain sounds playlist i listen to while I'm asleep but it's affecting my recommendations. Right now 4 of my 5 recommended playlist are rain sound esque. Somehow ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Us Device Pixel 3a Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue I have a rain sounds playlist i listen to while I'm asleep but it's affecting my reco...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlists Goes Missing After Hitting The Download Button

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDeviceSamsung Galaxy A71Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueUsing the latest version (8.6.30.889), when I hit the "Download" button inside a playlist, it just goes missing. Clearing the cache won't help and please d...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey Device Samsung Galaxy A71 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue Using the latest version (8.6.30.889), when I hit the "Download" button inside ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Sorting Artists Alphabeticallly

Hi: I follow many artists. However, the only options I'm given in the drop-down menu for filtering or sorting are: "Recently Added" and "Creator". There is NO ability to sort artists alphabetically, an option I've seen mentioned in other responses to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi: I follow many artists. However, the only options I'm given in the drop-down menu for filtering or sorting are: "Recently Added" and "Creator". There is NO ability to sort artists alphabetically, ...
  • PaulM222
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files from PC downloaded to phone no longer working

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8+Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueSince the recent Spotify update for premium members I realised songs downloaded to my phone via my Local Files on the PC app were no longer playing.Upon inspectio...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Samsung Galaxy S8+ Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Since the recent Spotify update for premium members I realised songs downloaded to my ...
  • Eni
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Only the web player affects home hub shortcuts

PlanPremium DeviceiPhone 11, Macbook Pro, PCOperating SystemiOS 14.5, macOS 10.15.7, Windows 10 My Question or IssueAfter receiving the home hub update in the beginning of April I had only 2 shortcuts instead of 6 and the shortcuts never changed or u...

IMG_1653.PNG IMG_1677.PNG
  • Composer
  • Plan Premium   Device iPhone 11, Macbook Pro, PC Operating System iOS 14.5, macOS 10.15.7, Windows 10   My Question or Issue After receiving the home hub update in the beginning of...
  • AeroZ
  • Composer
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Other] Bring back modifying the volume of particular frequencies

The idea is to add an option in the advanced settings of the app, so that using ~5 sliders you can alter the volume of certain frequencies in a single song. It would be a great addition for fellow boosted bass enjoyers, and it would allow you to cust...

• Casual Listener
  • The idea is to add an option in the advanced settings of the app, so that using ~5 sliders you can alter the volume of certain frequencies in a single song. It would be a great addition for fellow bo...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Your Library] Spotify Mobile App: Your Library Sort options

In the "My Library" tab in the sort option on the mobile app, there should be an option to sort your playlists by "Custom Order" like on the new desktop update in the library tab. Could this be implemented with the mobile app like it is on the deskto...

• Visitor
  • In the "My Library" tab in the sort option on the mobile app, there should be an option to sort your playlists by "Custom Order" like on the new desktop update in the library tab. Could this be imple...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Download over mobile net

Hello today I play in my car Soptify, and my WLAN is off and the settings from Soptify also the download off over mobile net. And now my complete volume is empty, i must pay 10€ for more volume.BR Axel

• Visitor
  • Hello today I play in my car Soptify, and my WLAN is off and the settings from Soptify also the download off over mobile net. And now my complete volume is empty, i must pay 10€ for more volume. 😞�...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Transferring songs onto Huawei GT2e Watch

Hello, I downloaded some playlists from Spotify on my phone. I'm aware of where on my phone it gets downloaded. When I use the Huawei Health App to transfer my songs onto the watch, I cannot see the folder where Spotify songs are downloaded.PlanPremi...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I downloaded some playlists from Spotify on my phone. I'm aware of where on my phone it gets downloaded. When I use the Huawei Health App to transfer my songs onto the watch, I cannot see the ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Organising a playlist

I easily get tired of how the songs in my playlists look and it bothers me to the point where I have to make a new playlist and put the songs in a different order. It’s annoying. I would like it if you could organise the playlist by yourself so I cou...

• Visitor
  • I easily get tired of how the songs in my playlists look and it bothers me to the point where I have to make a new playlist and put the songs in a different order. It’s annoying. I would like it if y...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I find if a certain song is in my Spotify library?

(Premium, iPhone and Mac desktop) How can I find if a certain song is in my Spotify library? Before adding songs to liked or other playlists I want to see if I have said song(s). Thanks!

• (Premium, iPhone and Mac desktop)   How can I find if a certain song is in my Spotify library?   Before adding songs to liked or other playlists I want to see if I have said song(s). &...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Add too album issue

Plan PremiumCountry US DeviceiPhone 10Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI have noticed my add to album list is in a totally random order. it's making it very difficult and time consuming to add music to my play lists. is there a way to get t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country US   Device iPhone 10 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I have noticed my add to album list is in a totally random order. it's making it very...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files: Adding Explicit Tag

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Hi there,I've been researching this topic but could not find a clear answer for my query which I'm hoping you could help me with - I'm surprised at Spotify's lack of support for customisation of local files, namely th...

• Plan Premium Country United Kingdom   Hi there, I've been researching this topic but could not find a clear answer for my query which I'm hoping you could help me with - I'm surprised at S...
  • spud_05
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Copy/Pasting Multiple Songs into Playlist

Using Premium (USA) on a Mac desktop in 10.11.6.I've suddenly found that I can no longer copy/pastemultiple songs into a new playlist. I keep various songsin an .odt file that will show like this: https://open.spotify.com/track/65WzEKiC6CPdpEaPmJGgqC...

• Gig Goer
  • Using Premium (USA) on a Mac desktop in 10.11.6. I've suddenly found that I can no longer copy/paste multiple songs into a new playlist. I keep various songs in an .odt file that will show like th...
  • rostasi
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Playlists] Filter Playlist by Date Added in Descending Order

I want to be able to sort my songs in order of Date Added, with the most recent at the top and the oldest songs at the bottom. That way I can listen to the songs from top to bottom, recent to oldest.

• Visitor
  • I want to be able to sort my songs in order of Date Added, with the most recent at the top and the oldest songs at the bottom. That way I can listen to the songs from top to bottom, recent to oldest.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Impossible to sort some pre-made playlists

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceOneplus 6Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueHello! I can't sort the New Music Friday playlist any other way than how it's presented to me on android. I can change the sorting of some other pre-made spotify pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country France Device Oneplus 6 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue Hello!   I can't sort the New Music Friday playlist any other way than how it's p...
  • Novy
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Refresh Podcasts from App

There isn't any way to refresh Podcasts from the iPhone app. There isn't a pull-down to renew... Right now I'm looking at a podcast feed that's two days old and there doesn't seem to be a way to resolve this. Quitting and reopening the app isn't doin...

• Casual Listener
  • There isn't any way to refresh Podcasts from the iPhone app. There isn't a pull-down to renew... Right now I'm looking at a podcast feed that's two days old and there doesn't seem to be a way to reso...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked songs recovery

My entire ‘Like Songs’ playlist is gone after deleting and reinstalling the app for troubleshooting purposes. I would like to know if it’s possible to recover them. I had over 400 songs saved

• My entire ‘Like Songs’ playlist is gone after deleting and reinstalling the app for troubleshooting purposes. I would like to know if it’s possible to recover them. I had over 400 songs saved
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Blend Beta Invitation Link

I have already paired with 6 people without any problem but when I tried to pair with a 7th person (me opening their link or they opening my link), it does not direct to the "join the pair" page but the "send invitation" page instead. Is there a limi...

• I have already paired with 6 people without any problem but when I tried to pair with a 7th person (me opening their link or they opening my link), it does not direct to the "join the pair" page but ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes