Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Not applicable
  • 68 replies
  • 71 likes
  • 68 replies
  • 71 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JanneJeremias
  • Casual Listener
  • 85 replies
  • 34 likes
  • 85 replies
  • 34 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Kenny142
  • Visitor
  • 63 replies
  • 49 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 63 replies
  • 49 likes

Superuser Contribution Dear recommendation algorithm developers

Imagine a user listening to a podcast (actually any podcast) for 10 minutes and then never again for 12 months. What does that tell you? A. They liked that podcast (any podcast actually) so much that they want it to be the very first thing they see w...

• Casual Listener
  • Imagine a user listening to a podcast (actually any podcast) for 10 minutes and then never again for 12 months. What does that tell you?   A. They liked that podcast (any podcast actually) so ...
  • ral111
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
    Podcast Discussion
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Playlist Folders

I have maybe 10 playlists for being sad, another 10 for different seasonal moods, another 10 for the beach, etc. I want to be able to organize my playlists into folders. I can have one folder called Sad with 10 playlists in it. When I’m sad but don’t...

• Visitor
  • I have maybe 10 playlists for being sad, another 10 for different seasonal moods, another 10 for the beach, etc. I want to be able to organize my playlists into folders. I can have one folder called ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleting playlists with long names causes them to go off-screen

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSAOperating SystemWindows 10 Issue:Deleting playlists with long names ex: "wmwmwmwmwm..." causes them to go off-screen (see attachment) this goes unnoticed if the playlist has spaces however and also works perfectly fine on Mo...

off-screen.png
  • Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country USA Operating System Windows 10   Issue: Deleting playlists with long names ex: "wmwmwmwmwm..." causes them to go off-screen (see attachment) this goe...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    playlist name
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist recommendation refresh button issues when pressing it

Playlist recommendetion not bringing out new songs and button when pressing more than 3 times overlapping with the recommended songs Operating system: Windows 11 Using Spotify premium Songs in playlist: 369

• Casual Listener
  • Playlist recommendetion not bringing out new songs and button when pressing more than 3 times overlapping with the recommended songs   Operating system: Windows 11   Using Spotify premi...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Bug Windows
    Help
    recommendation
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Suddenly custom playlists are being injected with "Radio Suggested" songs.

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 - (both the Windows store app AND the Spotify site app download) My Question or IssueLike the title says... all of a sudden my custom playlist is being treated as a "radio" playlist. It's an ext...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device PC Operating System Windows 10 - (both the Windows store app AND the Spotify site app download)  My Question or Issue Like the title says... all of a sud...
  • awolAD
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist pages & library

Artist pages are very messy at the moment, it’s hard to browse due to layout of albums and deluxe albums and many singles and remixes in a vertical list - is there a plan to clean these up? Also when you search your library, you should be able to sea...

• Visitor
  • Artist pages are very messy at the moment, it’s hard to browse due to layout of albums and deluxe albums and many singles and remixes in a vertical list - is there a plan to clean these up?   ...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Browse
    Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

add to other playlist

Hi there, If I add a Spotify generated playlist "daily mix xx" to one of my playlists, will my playlist be updated when the Spotify generated playlist does?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,  If I add a Spotify generated playlist "daily mix xx" to one of my playlists, will my playlist be updated when the Spotify generated playlist does?
  • ired
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution waarom heb ik op mijn telefoon meer playlisten in de bibliotheek dan op pc?

Geen van de onderstaande informatie is vereist. Hoe meer u echter biedt, hoe gemakkelijker het voor ons zal zijn om te proberen te helpen.PlanGratis/PremiumLand Apparaat |(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro eind 2016)Besturingssysteem(iOS 10, An...

• Geen van de onderstaande informatie is vereist. Hoe meer u echter biedt, hoe gemakkelijker het voor ons zal zijn om te proberen te helpen. Plan Gratis/Premium Land   Apparaat | (iPhone 8, ...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to find concerts outside of my country (Japan)

PlanPremiumCountryJapan (Originally Sweden)DeviceAll of the aboveOperating SystemAll of the above Hi, I'm trying to use the concert playlist feature to see concerts outside of Japan but spotify seems unable to find anything whatsoever.I've tried Andr...

spotify_01.PNG spotify_02.PNG
  • Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Japan (Originally Sweden) Device All of the above Operating System All of the above   Hi,   I'm trying to use the concert playlist feature to see concerts ou...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Long Playlists Still Not Shuffling Songs Properly

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 12/MacOperating SystemiOS and Mac OS My Question or IssueHas anyone been able to put together a long playlist that actually shuffles the songs? I have a playlist with 1200 songs and every time I hit "Shuffle Play" it...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 12/Mac Operating System iOS and Mac OS   My Question or Issue Has anyone been able to put together a long playlist that actually shuffles the son...
  • RonSDog
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to see the queue?

Clicking the cover + artist name = artist overview without currently playing song.Clicking the song name = album list without currently playing song. I'm on windows.Moved to Deezer because of spotify's big middlefinger towards UI/UX but am forced bac...

• Regular
  • Clicking the cover + artist name = artist overview without currently playing song. Clicking the song name = album list without currently playing song.  I'm on windows. Moved to Deezer bec...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution remove all liked songs

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePC desktop appOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI want to clear out all of my liked songs (>45000), however I am not able to select all of them for easy removal in the desktop app using Ctrl-A as decribed. Can ...

• Regular
  •     Plan Premium Country USA Device PC desktop app Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I want to clear out all of my liked songs (>45000), however I am no...
  • delowder
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Other] Seamless Switching; Don't Restart Song

Request: Avoid restarting songs when goal is to simply change the "next songs". Currently, if I want to switch from Release Radar to the Album or perhaps Liked Songs Playlist to Song Radio, I have to restart the song. How it would work: If you click ...

• Casual Listener
  • Request: Avoid restarting songs when goal is to simply change the "next songs". Currently, if I want to switch from Release Radar to the Album or perhaps Liked Songs Playlist to Song Radio, I have to...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution MP3's/ Downloaded songs stop working

Whenever I upload an MP3 to spotify and put it into a playlist it seems to work just fine, but only for a few weeks. Inevitably the mp3 greys out from my playlists, refuses to play regularly unless I select it myself, then inevitably stops being avai...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I upload an MP3 to spotify and put it into a playlist it seems to work just fine, but only for a few weeks. Inevitably the mp3 greys out from my playlists, refuses to play regularly unless I...
  • Kiril
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • local files
    mp3
    MP3s
    Playlists
    tech support
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist related

Sir/Mam, Can we get to see number of songs in each of our playlists? It would be really helpful if we are able to see the song count in our playlists. Thankyou.

• Regular
  • Sir/Mam,                  Can we get to see number of songs in each of our playlists? It would be really helpful if we are able to see the song count in...
  • NitinGuna
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Playlists] Adding a "find in playlist" for created playlists

I believe previously we had a "find in playlist" option for created playlists but now we only have it for our liked songs playlist. It would be nice to find songs by an artist that I haven't liked but instead added to a specific playlist.

• Visitor
  • I believe previously we had a "find in playlist" option for created playlists but now we only have it for our liked songs playlist. It would be nice to find songs by an artist that I haven't liked bu...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Your Library] Add complete local Album to WaitingList

Sometimes I want to hear a whole Album from local files.This time I need to click on every file and add it to Waiting List.The Idea is a context-menu-entry like 'Send the whole Album to Waiting List' .Other Idea can be a multi selection.

• Sometimes I want to hear a whole Album from local files. This time I need to click on every file and add it to Waiting List. The Idea is a context-menu-entry like 'Send the whole Album to Waiting L...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sounds are doubleadded to liked songs list

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceLaptop, iPhone SE (2020)Operating SystemWindows 11, iOS 15.1My Question or IssueI have noticed some songs are doubleadding themselves. When I see them in my radio and I see that they are unliked, I think that I accidentally...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Laptop, iPhone SE (2020) Operating System Windows 11, iOS 15.1 My Question or Issue I have noticed some songs are doubleadding themselves. When I see them in&...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution All songs greyed out

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceWindows 10 Playing songs earlier today fine. Now every song is grey and will not play. Checked my account, everything paid up. Open to any suggestions Thanks

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device Windows 10   Playing songs earlier today fine. Now every song is grey and will not play.  Checked my account, everything paid up.  Open t...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes