Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Waseem31
  • 50 replies
  • 52 likes
  • 50 replies
  • 52 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Mark169
  • Visitor
  • 33 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 33 replies
  • 25 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Nadine2047
  • 59 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 59 replies
  • 48 likes

--

[fixed, nevermind]

• [fixed, nevermind]
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Fixed
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Saved weekly discovery songs missing

Premium, Estonia Device agnostic, linked to my account/library IssueI had a great weekly discovery playlist a few weeks ago. I created a new playlist and added all the songs from the weekly discovery playlist to that list. The songs were in that list...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium, Estonia   Device agnostic, linked to my account/library   Issue I had a great weekly discovery playlist a few weeks ago. I created a new playlist and added all the songs from ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! podcast recomendation

is there anyway you can change the podcasts you’re recommended? I only listen to one podcast consistently and have been wanting to venture out but the only ones i’m recommend are “podcasts for views fans” and i need david dobrik and his gang out of m...

• is there anyway you can change the podcasts you’re recommended? I only listen to one podcast consistently and have been wanting to venture out but the only ones i’m recommend are “podcasts for views ...
  • Bella_K
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Delete Playlist!

I am trying to delete two playlists COMPLETELY - not just from my library, but I'm trying to get rid of its existence. I've hit the three dots and selected "delete", and they've disappeared from my library tab/sidebar. However, they still appear on m...

• Regular
  • I am trying to delete two playlists COMPLETELY - not just from my library, but I'm trying to get rid of its existence.   I've hit the three dots and selected "delete", and they've disappeared ...
  • Bella_K
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist thumbnails on profile are messed up.

PlanPremiumCountryMexicoDeviceiMacOperating SystemmacOS 10.15.7 My Question or IssueSo this week I started noticing that some of my playlists have wrong thumbnails assigned to them. Usually the album cover art of the first four tracks on a playlist w...

Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 17.53.53.png Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 17.53.40.png
  • Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Mexico Device iMac Operating System macOS 10.15.7   My Question or Issue So this week I started noticing that some of my playlists have wrong thumbnails assigned t...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Please help me

I am a premium user since more than ten years.My problem is that it is constantly getting more and more difficult to use your GUI. I am not interested in any of your playlists or radios or other suggestions. I just want to be able to do my searches, ...

• I am a premium user since more than ten years. My problem is that it is constantly getting more and more difficult to use your GUI. I am not interested in any of your playlists or radios or other su...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution lyrics

why are the lyrics on my spotify not there?

• Casual Listener
  • why are the lyrics on my spotify not there?
  • Julian
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song already in a playlist

Hey everybody!I've been having two correlated issues with Spotify for a couple of months regarding adding new songs to an existing playlist. No matter if I drag and drop the song to a playlist or navigate through the "add to playlist" button, a messa...

• Regular
  • Hey everybody! I've been having two correlated issues with Spotify for a couple of months regarding adding new songs to an existing playlist. No matter if I drag and drop the song to a playlist or...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PLEASE remove useless "Shows to Try"

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceALLOperating SystemALL My Question or Issue How i can remove/delete the useless and dangerous "Shows to Try" from home screen? Not only do i get Erotic Podcasts, it now makes extremely dangerous while driving with Androi...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device ALL Operating System ALL   My Question or Issue   How i can remove/delete the useless and dangerous "Shows to Try" from home screen? Not only do...
  • akwatters
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 20 likes

Superuser Contribution The screen moves up and down when downloading

On my iPhone (14.6) I have noticed that when downloading updates to my library the screen downloading message moves up and then down every second or so, the whole screen appears to move up and down. I cannot find any other references to the same issu...

• Music Fan
  • On my iPhone (14.6) I have noticed that when downloading updates to my library the screen downloading message moves up and then down every second or so, the whole screen appears to move up and down. ...
  • Eni
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • downloading
    screen
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How blend playlists are generated?

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDeviceSony Xperia Xa1Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI really like blend playlist feature! But I'm just thinking how playlist are generated. I made one with my friend, but on playlist there is no equal number song...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Finland Device Sony Xperia Xa1 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I really like blend playlist feature! But I'm just thinking how playlist are generat...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Joe Rogan Podcast - Stop Video

Is there a way to turn vide off whilst listening to the Joe Rogan podcast? I just want to listen to it and not have the podcast drain my phone battery. Same question for desktop version. Thanks

• Is there a way to turn vide off whilst listening to the Joe Rogan podcast? I just want to listen to it and not have the podcast drain my phone battery. Same question for desktop version.  &nbsp...
  • arsiboi
  • Visitor
  • 78 replies
  • 85 likes
  • joe rogan
    Podcast Video
  • 78 replies
  • 85 likes

A song I was listening to earlier is now suddenly unavailable

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceComputerOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueAbout 20 minutes ago I was listening to Nobles by The Alchemist. It's a song I usually start my listening experience with. After listening to some other songs I we...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Computer Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue About 20 minutes ago I was listening to Nobles by The Alchemist. It's a song I usually start m...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast downloads keep disappearing

Plan: PremiumCountry: USDevice: Pixel 2Operating System: Android 11Ive been a premium subscriber for well over a year. This issue just arose in the last few months on the same hardware/phone Ive been using all along. Please note that I am 1) on the m...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: US Device: Pixel 2 Operating System: Android 11 Ive been a premium subscriber for well over a year. This issue just arose in the last few months on the same hardware/phon...
  • Maria_B
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Complete Reset of Liked Songs

I have had a Spotify account for YEARS and I don't know about others, but sometimes I just want to completely start from scratch. I don't mean another playlist, I mean I want to wipe out all of my liked songs so Spotify can relearn my current musical...

• I have had a Spotify account for YEARS and I don't know about others, but sometimes I just want to completely start from scratch. I don't mean another playlist, I mean I want to wipe out all of my li...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't find Only You

PlanFree CountryUSA DeviceDesktop Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHey folks,The Spotify Only You feature has vanished from my account. The feature was available on my account until 2 weeks back (today is 24th July, 2021).Any ideas on w...

• Regular
  • Plan Free   Country USA   Device Desktop   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hey folks, The Spotify Only You feature has vanished from my account. T...
  • ArpithaPrakash
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Royalties reporting

Simple question: is Spotify reporting royalties for the month of May right now? I use DK, and the screenshot shows nothing as yet. I asked the question of Artist Support and they were strangely reluctant to answer.

• Music Fan
  • Simple question: is Spotify reporting royalties for the month of May right now? I use DK, and the screenshot shows nothing as yet. I asked the question of Artist Support  and they were strangely...
  • JasonPotter
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

how can i make songs or artist i dislike to do not appear in my lists or made for etc...

it's very annoying to skip those songs each time its makes listening to any of your "made for you" lists fit my taste like a dentist visit for a root canal there used to be a feature like that in previous versions now it's gone from the drop-down men...

• it's very annoying to skip those songs each time its makes listening to any of your "made for you" lists fit my taste like a dentist visit for a root canal   there used to be a feature lik...
  • silas21
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Podcasts] New location of downloads defeats purpose of downloading podcasts

Ever since the creation of the “my episodes” option where all downloaded podcasts go, it has been incredibly difficult to access downloaded podcasts when there is weak or no signal (which is the primary need for the downloaded podcasts). Is there a w...

• Visitor
  • Ever since the creation of the “my episodes” option where all downloaded podcasts go, it has been incredibly difficult to access downloaded podcasts when there is weak or no signal (which is the prim...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Search/Find Feature within a playlist

This feature use to exist. Now I see it has been removed. You should be able to search for a song within a playlist. Please bring it back. It is very difficult to locate a particular song if you have a large playlist or can only remember part of the ...

• Visitor
  • This feature use to exist. Now I see it has been removed. You should be able to search for a song within a playlist. Please bring it back. It is very difficult to locate a particular song if you have...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes