Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Random music plays, premium acct

Random music plays, premium acct

Whenever I click a playlist or radio station spotify plays one song and then begins playing random music instead of my preference.  I noticed it last night for the first time and it's still going on as of now.  I'm a premium subscriber.  Can someone help me please. 

Screenshot_20220725-144900_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20220725-144613_Spotify.jpg
3 Replies

It is happening to me also but only when I open artist. I even see the icon for shuffle turned on. I am not liking it at all.

Hey folks,

Thanks for posting on the Community 🙂

Did you notice if this started to happen after a specific event such as an OS update? If yes, please send us the details. It's also worth making sure that your account is protected, we'd recommend checking this article where you'll find a few tips on how to secure it.

Also, can you let us know the exact make/model and OS of your device along with the Spotify version you use? You can check the version of the app you've installed following the steps of this link

Lastly, did you notice if this is happening on another device as well? It’d be awesome if you could check. You can ask for the mobile device of a relative or a friend to open your account and check.

We'll be on the lookout for your replies.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

total long shot, but sometimes when i add songs to my queue they stay there until i go there & clear them away!! maybe if random songs are playing they're actually just "next up" in queue? worth a look 😄

Suggested posts