Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Release Radar: Encanto in a new language every week

Release Radar: Encanto in a new language every week

For months now, my Release Radar has consistently had a song from the Ecanto soundtrack on it, every single week. I have never listened to the soundtrack, nor watched the movies, so I don't know why Spotify would recommend me this. Easy fix though, I can just tell Spotify that I don't like the artist, right? No, that's the kicker. It's a new language. Every. Single. Week. I have seen Hebrew, Thai, Hindi, and Mandarin, just to name a few. I'm from Denmark, which makes it even more baffling to me.

I use Spotify on macOS 12, Windows 10, and Android 11. I have tried reinstalling Spotify, clearing my cache, etc., to no effect.

The soundtrack has been released in 46 languages, and I don't know if I can take 8 more months of this. So I call on anyone, please, save me from this curse 🙏

2 Replies

Hi there @TobLoef,

Thank you for your post and feedback here in the Community.

We've checked backstage and we can confirm that this is expected behavior.

We understand that things can feel frustrating when things don't work as you'd like them to. Rest assured that we're always trying to improve as we always strive to improve our features.

We hope for your understanding and that you continue using Spotify and find it gets better in the future.

Once again - thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. Let us know if we can help you with anything else. 

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

😢

Suggested posts