Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Release Radar keeps suggesting artists/songs I have already disliked.

Release Radar keeps suggesting artists/songs I have already disliked.

Plan

Premium

Country

Finland

My Question or Issue

Release radar is suggesting me every week songs and artist what I have already disliked several times. This is already our inside joke to guess how many disliked artist every week we have on ours release radars. I listen mostly Death Metal and usually Armin van bruuen and other rap/dance artist are suggested to me. 

When you click I don't like artist X on realease radar, you get notification: "Got it. From now on we don't put artist X in release radar. Why you lie?

Record companies are paying to get their artist suggestions to Spotify users?

21 Replies

Another day, another 30 mins wasted removing 90% of today's new recommendations of songs I have declined perhaps 4-5 times already! Spotify I tell you this. When my sub ends in mars I Will Not Renew my sub. There aren’t many alternatives to Spotify but they do exit. And the frustration Spotify causes me at the moment is not worth it.

In every weeks Release Radar i get suggestions of songs from Derek Fiechter and Brandon Fiechter. I don't know these interpret, have never listened to them and always dislike the suggestions, but still i get at least 2 songs from them in my release radar. How can i finally get them out of my Release Radar ?

Suggested posts