Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Repeat

Repeat

I normally keep it on repeat all but I noticed recently for no reason, if I hit repeat all, then change the song or playlist, it turns repeat completely off. I’m not talking repeat one. I’m talking about repeat all. Very annoying when just trying to listen to music. Especially when it gets to the last song and starts auto playing music suggestions. 

8 Replies

Hello @Mixedmagic77 

I'm sorry to hear that your Repeat is automatically changed when switching between tracks.

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

Like restarting your device, using a different network or removing your SD card?

If not, I suggest you try them out and see if nothing changes.

If possible, you could also try logging in on a different device.

As for the music suggestions, you can turn them off within the app settings.

You can head over to setting and try and spot "Autoplay". It should then give you the option of whether or not to automatically play suggested tracks at the end of playlists on primary device and on other devices.

Hope everything works out 🎼🖤

TaylithSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have the same problem. I think it is a bug.

Hey @Jeff71

Thanks for reaching out in the Community. 

We see you also commented on this thread about the same topic and we already replied there. Let's keep the conversation there to avoid any mix-ups.

Cheers!

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

I have been having the same issue with my repeat switching off so the playlist doesn’t seem to repeat more than once. I’ve switched off the auto play but now my music just stops when the playlist ends for the second time. I’ve checked my settings and did all the steps below but nothing has fixed it.

I think this post is slightly different than the other one as this is mainly about auto play and the repeat, whilst the other query in the other conversation is about shuffle mainly from what I can see.

Hi there folks,

Thank you for your replies. in this thread.

We can confirm that this have ben reported to the right team that's currently investigating this.

Can you provide us with the following details:

Once we have the information above we'll be able to forward it to the investigation team.

We'll keep an eye out for your replies.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hi Jeremy. I’m on an IPhone 12 and my Spotify version is 8.7.66.438. Thanks, Niamh 

Thanks for the info @Nbingz,

We'll notify you here as soon as we have more info on this issue 🙂

Cheers.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts