Shazam is not syncing

Plan

Premium

Device

Iphone 11 pro max

Operating System

Latest update

My Question or Issue

How useless is spotify and shazam! shazam is not syncing songs to my playlist at all! I have deleted shazam and spotify revoked access to shazam and regave shazam access and nothing not one song will sync no matter what i do so help would be amazing, the apps are all on the latest updates

28 Replies

Any news on that subject? I don't know whose fault it is but I'm really frustrated. Android on S22+.

Having the same issue here and tried all options above. (I'm on iPhone) Sometimes it does create a playlist but only syncs 100 songs (even though I have 700+ songs in my Shazam). I've had this issue already for over the past 4 years, and vaguely remember reaching out to Spotify and Shazam regarding this before, asking to get it fixed. 

Help! 🙏

Since September 30, none of my new Shazam playlists are synchronized with Spotify.
I deleted my Shazam playlist folder from Spotify, then followed all possible instructions, especially this page : https://community.spotify.com/t5/FAQs/How-does-Shazam-work-with-Spotify/ta-p/5162078

I still can't get my Shazam playlist to reappear on Spotify.
Could you please help me?

I’ve done the same things. It HAS to be a Spotify problem with their update. Mine stopped syncing at the exact same time. Really hope they can fix this. 

good to know ! I fell yet less lonely ! hope things will change with a update.

Same issue for me, it’s been years this hasnt been fixed… my shazam and spotify are connected, and I have hundreds of songs in my shazam tracks, everything updated to latest software and even a brand new iphone 13 setup recently. The issue started with my old iphone xr, and persists, the my shazam tracks does not update automatically no matter what I try… ive tried Spotify and apple support too… to no avail. Shazam has no support optiond, they falk under apple now. 

Plan

Premium

Device

iPhone 14

Operating System

iOS 17.2.1

My Question or Issue

Hi, I have an issue with Shazam. When I Shazam a song, it doesn’t get added to my Shazamed songs list. In the settings, my account is connected to Shazam, and synchronization is enabled.

IMG_0137.png
IMG_0139.png
IMG_0140.png

i have the same problem I tried to log out and unlink, it doesn’t work 

Hello, i have this same problem for 2 years now, since i bought my iphone it didnt synch at all, i tried deleting my old list but now i lost my old shazam list and i dont even get the iphone list synched... this is so anoying ;( is this a shazam problem or spotify problem? paying for a premium sub is not very clever with these kind of problems

Suggested posts