Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shuffling Through All My Playlists

Shuffling Through All My Playlists

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I am new to Spotify. From my investigations of the Help function am l right to say that you can't shuffle amongst ALL the playlists you create? That you can only shuffle within a playlist. If that is correct then to be able to shuffle all my songs l have to create a new playlist with all my songs? Yes? It looks like you could previously put the playlists in a folder and then shuffle on the folder solving the problem but this function has been removed. Until some time in the future? Thanks.  

1 Reply

Hi @Tumbleturn,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

It is correct that at the moment, it is not possible to shuffle all of your playlists in your library.

However, on the desktop app you can shuffle amongst the playlists inside a folder. Simply open the folder and click on the play button, making sure the shuffle function is enabled. 

Other users have asked for the possibility to shuffle inside playlist folders on the mobile app. We recommend having a look at this Idea suggesting it. You can support the idea by adding your +VOTE and clicking on Subscribe in the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up-to-date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this clears things up. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts