Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify web and mobile song count not matching

Spotify web and mobile song count not matching

On my phone, it says i have 1010 liked songs while on web (desktop) it says i have 1000 exactly. I cleared my cache and deleted the spotify data on my phone, logged in, still not matching. I then went to download my liked songs again, and then it stated it was downloading 987 songs. I have tried logging in and out and as mentioned cleared data and cache and none have worked.
2 Replies

Hey there,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

If you've added local files to your liked songs and later removed the local files from the device, the tracks are not removed from the liked songs collection. Try scrolling through the liked songs to check for greyed out entries and remove them from the collection.

Let us know how that went,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

The last few weeks when I like a song it hasn't been adding it to the "liked songs" playlist. Whatmore, it seems there are many songs missing from the liked songs playlist which should be well over the 1800 listed. Weirdly when I got to songs I know I've liked but aren't in the liked songs playlist they still have the little heart next to them. What is going on here hu?

Suggested posts