Premium

Country

sweden

Device

Iphone 6s and Garmin Fenix 5 plus

Operating System

(iOs 13.1.2

My Question or Issue

I cant add or sync plaulists on my garmin device, has been broken for some time now. I think 2-3 Months + since it started.

Can browse my playlists on the device and start sync but stays at 0% and either says sync failed or device hangs and needs to be restarded.

Have tried to reset the watch to factory, added wifi network, check wifi connectivity and app on the phone. 

Cant uninstall app on the watch to try and reinstall it.

BIG problem and isn't working as it should

Both the Fenix and my iphone works correctly except for I'm not being able to sync my playlist to the Fenix. Internet connection is good and have tried 4 different networks without any luck

2 Replies

I’m experiencing the exact issue with my Garmin Forerunner 255 music. I’ve tested my Wi-Fi which is working fine, downloaded the Spotify app several times and am unable to upload any playlists to my library. It’s useless to have Spotify and not have access on my Garmin

Hey @6laurach,

Thanks for your reply here and for the info shared.

In this case, we'd suggest ensuring that you are paired with the Garmin Connect app on your phone via Bluetooth and remains connected throughout the sync.

If you've checked the above,  we'd recommend charging the watch battery to 100% before attempting to sync. You can also keep the watch connected to a power source while syncing to check if you notice any difference.

If none of the above does the trick, would you mind sharing the make/model and OS of the mobile device paired to your Garmin device, along with the Spotify version you're running there?

Lastly, we'd like to gather some additional info. Are you trying to sync playlists and podcasts or just playlists? Just to confirm, since you mentioned you reinstalled the app, did you do it on both devices? 

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts