Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • kyanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • imizzyirl
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution None of my public playlists from 2022 appear on my profile

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone SE, Macbook Pro, WindowsOperating SystemiOS 15.5 My Question or IssueI have just over 100 public playlists on my profile (I make a new one every month). None of the playlists I've made public in 2022 are visible on m...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone SE,  Macbook Pro, Windows Operating System iOS 15.5   My Question or Issue I have just over 100 public playlists on my profile (I make a n...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS] song queue keeps resetting in playlist

Plan: Free; iPad air (4th gen) iOS 15.5; Spotify v8.7.46 Since the latest app update all of my playlists have an issue where the song queue will reset back to the start after playing one or two songs. At most it will play two songs then go back to to...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Free; iPad air (4th gen) iOS 15.5; Spotify v8.7.46   Since the latest app update all of my playlists have an issue where the song queue will reset back to the start after playing one or ...
  • okami_g
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • iOS
    Playlist issues
    queue reset
    song queue resets
    Troubleshooting
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs listed oddly on Artist’s pages

Whenever I go to view a particular artist songs do not appear in a listed order on either the main page or within albums. Only titles appear, in no particular order and the “and more” doesn’t link or change the display. I have tried reinstalling and ...

• Whenever I go to view a particular artist songs do not appear in a listed order on either the main page or within albums. Only titles appear, in no particular order and the “and more” doesn’t link or...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Same device, multiple distributions: impact in device limit?

I have installed several operating systems installed on the same physical device. As i want spotify on all of them, I have a separate shared space for the offline storage location. Does this still count as separate devices and will impact the device ...

• I have installed several operating systems installed on the same physical device. As i want spotify on all of them, I have a separate shared space for the offline storage location. Does this still co...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution When adding a song to playlist, I can't search for the playlist by starting to type the name of it

PlanPremiumCountryDenmarkDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueUntil a few days or maybe a week ago, I could start to type the name of a playlist to find it, after clickin add to playlist on a specific song (after the list of playlis...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country Denmark Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Until a few days or maybe a week ago, I could start to type the name of a playlist to ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 12 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 16 likes

Superuser Contribution Hiding songs in discover weekly and release radar hides songs on artist page

PlanPremiumAndroid The behaviour changed when hiding songs on release radar or discover weekly. Previously when one hid song from these playlist they wouldn't been hidden on artists page. Now when I hide the song on the playlist it's hidden on artist...

• Plan Premium Android   The behaviour changed when hiding songs on release radar or discover weekly.   Previously when one hid song from these playlist they wouldn't been hidden on art...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Followed playlist stops playing on a greyed out song instead of skipping over it.

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone XR and iPad mini 5Operating SystemiOS/iPadOS 14.4.2 My Question or IssueWhen I play a playlist via Spotify Connect (in order, not shuffled) that I’ve followed (not created myself), and it contains greyed out songs, on...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone XR and iPad mini 5 Operating System iOS/iPadOS 14.4.2   My Question or Issue When I play a playlist via Spotify Connect (in order, not shuffled) t...
  • labpig
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How do you save playlist of songs and artists to word doc or excel?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 'Hearted' song not showing heart in album

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States DeviceS22 UltraOperating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueWhen hearting a song, the heart does not show on the side of the track list in the albums/playlists. It does on my windows computer, though.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States  Device S22 Ultra Operating System Android My Question or Issue When hearting a song, the heart does not show on the side of the track list in the alb...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Extremely low volume on album Back to black and disc 3 of Frank & Back to black

PlanPremium DuoCountrySwedenDeviceEvery device I use My Question or IssueOkay, so one of my favorite albums has the lowest volume ever. All the songs of "Disc 3" of album "Frank & Back to black" and all of the songs of album "Back to black deluxe edi...

• Plan Premium Duo Country Sweden Device Every device I use     My Question or Issue Okay, so one of my favorite albums has the lowest volume ever. All the songs of "Disc 3" of album...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot Add Songs - Blank Spotify Playlist

Using Premium in the United States on a MacBook Pro using iOS High Sierra 10.13.6. When I click add new playlist, three dots appear, it never allows me to add music, and I cannot delete the playlist that was created. It just remains a #. Now the mess...

• Visitor
  • Using Premium in the United States on a MacBook Pro using iOS High Sierra 10.13.6.   When I click add new playlist, three dots appear, it never allows me to add music, and I cannot delete the ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I get alexa to play my liked songs WITHOUT shuffle?

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceamazon echo dot My Question or IssueHow do I get alexa to play my liked songs IN ORDER. It always plays them on shuffle. I can get it to turn off shuffle, but that is pointless since it is already in the middle of...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device amazon echo dot   My Question or Issue How do I get alexa to play my liked songs IN ORDER. It always plays them on shuffle. I can get it to turn...
  • yc12334
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Songs from playlist show no information anymore and are not playable

Hi,first: This is not about greyed out songs which became unavailable due to licensing issues or else. PlanPremiumCountryGermany DeviceOnePlus 8T, LineAge OS, Spotify App Operating SystemWindows 10 (Desktop App), Windows 10 (Browser App) My Question ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, first: This is not about greyed out songs which became unavailable  due to licensing issues or else.   Plan Premium Country Germany   Device OnePlus 8T, LineAge OS, Spoti...
  • Chris54345325rr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recovery, Spotify removed title of playlist and all the songs but one

Earlier today I made a playlist, rearranged it, and it was playing for about 1.5 hours on and off. I noticed that this one song I played earlier was on repeat even though I didn't add it to the queue or anything. When I opened Spotify to check what h...

• Earlier today I made a playlist, rearranged it, and it was playing for about 1.5 hours on and off. I noticed that this one song I played earlier was on repeat even though I didn't add it to the queue...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast is greyed out and can't be removed

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone XsOperating SystemiOS 15.5 My Question or IssueThere are currently 2 podcasts in my library that are greyed out and if I click on it to delete it or view the feed it just says "Something went wrong. Try Aga...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone Xs Operating System iOS 15.5   My Question or Issue There are currently 2 podcasts in my library that are greyed out and if I click on ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify takes forever to play songs in search

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicecustom PCOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueSpotify takes really long to play a song on search, or sometimes wont even play it at all. If I search up a song or artist and click play, nothing happens. Play bar goe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device custom PC Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue Spotify takes really long to play a song on search, or sometimes wont even play it at all. If I sea...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Suggested songs for playlist lists songs in the playlist

PlanPremium DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue The songs listed below my playlist contain songs that are already in the playlist. Not a different version of the song, but the exact same upload. If I drag the song into the playlis...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue   The songs listed below my playlist contain songs that are already in the playlist. Not a differe...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect not working on Windows 10

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicecustom pcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSpotify connect will not work on my computer no matter what I do. I have done MULTIPLE clean reinstalls, changed all possible settings, logged out and logged back in, ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device custom pc Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Spotify connect will not work on my computer no matter what I do. I have done MULTI...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Allow saving queue to playlist (or selecting multiple songs in webapp)

I see a few archived ideas for saving the current queue as a playlist, and apparently they've never been prioritised because there's insufficient interest (as measured by community kudos votes). However, I also see that there's a somewhat usable work...

• Regular
  • I see a few archived ideas for saving the current queue as a playlist, and apparently they've never been prioritised because there's insufficient interest (as measured by community kudos votes). &nb...
  • slipknot142857
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes