Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! What's the difference between saving a song to your library versus adding a song to a playlist?

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've dug around a bit and I'm still not totally clear on this. My understanding is that you can only save 10,000 songs to your library, but you can add an unlimited number of songs to playlists. Is that corre...

• Casual Listener
  • Eni
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Homescreen Playlist suggestions based on time/day

Hello, i wonder where or if i can find the playlists that Spotify apps used to suggest when you started the apps and were based on the current time of the day.For example on weekend nights there were suggestions for either party music, or chillout/ s...

• Casual Listener
  • Mario
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't find/play a song

PlanPremiumCountry SlovakiaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have search for artist **bleep** chambers and song Judas Goat. I was not able to find it via client. When googling for this song, I have found link https://open.spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • CarlosE
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes

Lost songs

PlanPremiumCountry: USA Device(iPhone XR) My Question or Issue: I had hundreds and hundreds of songs downloaded and saved under “liked songs.” The other day I woke up and they were simply all gone. When I search for one of the songs that was previous...

• Plan Premium Country: USA   Device (iPhone XR)   My Question or Issue: I had hundreds and hundreds of songs downloaded and saved under “liked songs.” The other day I woke up and they...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution how do I find the list of people I follow?

I follow a few people on spotify, but I don't know how to locate them to look at their profile....please help!

• Visitor
  • I follow a few people on spotify, but I don't know how to locate them to look at their profile....please help!
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

My Album Library is missing. Help please

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! A lot of albums missing in my albums list on mobile

Why are a large majority of my albums missing on my albums list when I use Spotify on my phone? They are all there when I use it on my desktop. This is very frustrating; never had this problem before.

• Roadie
  • Why are a large majority of my albums missing on my albums list when I use Spotify on my phone? They are all there when I use it on my desktop. This is very frustrating; never had this problem before.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist

In my playlist I dont see my songs    

• Visitor
  • In my playlist I dont see my songs        
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify keeps hiding the same artist without me choosing to hide it.

i have been dealing with this for a week and for some reason the app keeps hiding the artist Drake. I know how to unhide i, but after 10 minutes i find it hidden again and unable to play any song by the artist.

• Regular
  • i have been dealing with this for a week and for some reason the app keeps hiding the artist Drake. I know how to unhide i, but after 10 minutes i find it hidden again and unable to play any song by ...
  • Hayden_Griffin
  • Visitor
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files are unstable, disappearing

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceWindows 10 PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThis time yesterday, my Spotify local files list was around 17,000+ tracks, which was all the music on my computer. Had some trouble with a new CD I'd b...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device Windows 10 PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue This time yesterday, my Spotify local files list was around 17,000+ tracks, ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android] Albums won't load in offline mode

PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDeviceRedmi Note 8 ProOperating SystemAndroid 10 Well, the issue is in the title. When I try to open any album I was not listening to while I was online, it just says that 'something went wrong'. I've seen some guys on Reddit ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Russia Device Redmi Note 8 Pro Operating System Android 10   Well, the issue is in the title. When I try to open any album I was not listening to while I was online...
  • Alex
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked Songs List is Different Length Depending on Sort Choice !

As of about a day ago (perhaps longer) I have noticed that a search of liked songs (at least 5000) gives different results depending on how they are ordered (using Mac Version). All of them seem to (?) appear and be listed if the ordering is by date....

• As of about a day ago (perhaps longer) I have noticed that a search of liked songs (at least 5000) gives different results depending on how they are ordered (using Mac Version). All of them seem to (...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing playlist Pictures

shows first 4 albums but wont let me customize the photo it displays.PlanPremiumCountryU.S.DeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 9Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueSo, i googled on how to change the playlist pictures and it says it should show a pencil...

Screenshot 2020-08-07 at 6.47.16 PM.png
  • Visitor
  • shows first 4 albums but wont let me customize the photo it displays. Plan Premium Country U.S. Device Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue So, i go...
  • TreyAnastasio
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong song in artist’s page

PlanFreeCountryUkraineDeviceiphone xrOperating Systemios 13 My Question or Issue I guess there is a bug or just human mistake, that artist can’t have such songAdept - Money bag (sorry, can’t add attachment in mobile safari) 

018804DB-F552-4033-8CEA-F5500FBB7224.png
  • Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Ukraine Device iphone xr Operating System ios 13   My Question or Issue   I guess there is a bug or just human mistake, that artist can’t have such song Adept...
  • TreyAnastasio
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mistake
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Saved albums don't show up

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy S8 My Question or IssueAll of the albums I saved to my library (there are a lot) no longer appear when I click on the albums tab in my library. I can no longer scroll through all that I've saved and can only ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy S8   My Question or Issue All of the albums I saved to my library (there are a lot) no longer appear when I click on the albums t...
  • rtlott35
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution How to remove Obama from my Home section

Using Spotify on my phone, on the 'Home' section. I have 'recently played' 'top podcasts' and other music and podcasts that relate to my interests and listening habits. Spotify recently added a section called 'Higher Ground' and EVERY listing is Obam...

• Regular
  • Using Spotify on my phone, on the 'Home' section. I have 'recently played' 'top podcasts' and other music and podcasts that relate to my interests and listening habits.   Spotify recently adde...
  • dministrator
  • 33 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 33 replies
  • 42 likes

Superuser Contribution How to remove banner from bottom of home page

PlanFreeUS iPhone 7(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)Hello. Have the free version on my iphone7. Was listening to Mrs Obama podcasts. Now there is a banner at the bottom of the S...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free US   iPhone 7 (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) Hello. Have the free version on my iphone7. Was ...
  • kjslondon
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing Playlists

PlanFreeCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI am a teacher, and I would like to share a playlist with my students. I do not get the "share" optio...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I am a teacher,...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No se me guardan muchos artistas cuando les doy a seguir

Hola! Desde hace algún tiempo que le doy a seguir a muchos artistas y luego no se me guardan como seguidos. Por ejemplo: Idles, Shame, Bill Calahan... Les doy cada día a seguir y al día siguiente cuando los busco me salen como "no seguidos", a ver si...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola! Desde hace algún tiempo que le doy a seguir a muchos artistas y luego no se me guardan como seguidos. Por ejemplo: Idles, Shame, Bill Calahan... Les doy cada día a seguir y al día siguiente cua...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution App crushes when I try to open the lib

When I try to open "liked music" lib, the app closes. The same problem with several artists. I tried to reinstall app but it didn't help. PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDeviceHuawei p10

• Casual Listener
  • When I try to open "liked music" lib, the app closes. The same problem with several artists. I tried to reinstall app but it didn't help .  Plan Premium Country Russia Device Huawei p10 ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I prevent or block certain podcasts from being recommended?

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHow do I prevent or block certain podcasts from being recommended? I'm sick of seeing the higher ground podcast everywhere on Spotify and want to get rid of it.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue How do I prevent or block certain podcasts from being recommended? I'm sick of seeing the higher ground ...
  • Vasil
  • 12 replies
  • 88 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 88 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Discover weekly has not appeared after 15 july

PlanPremiumCountryRussia Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue Discover weekly has not appeared after start spotify in Russia.I change country in acc from America on Russia , i seek playlist on phone and web - no happens.Where is my Discove...

• Plan Premium Country Russia   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue   Discover weekly has not appeared after start spotify in Russia. I change country in acc...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ordering of Albums

This is not an urgent issue, but the order in which my albums is listed has changed. It’s still alphabetical, but bands with “the” in the title are now listed under “t” rather than under the first letter of the second word, and this annoys me to no e...

• Visitor
  • This is not an urgent issue, but the order in which my albums is listed has changed. It’s still alphabetical, but bands with “the” in the title are now listed under “t” rather than under the first le...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes