Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Not applicable
  • 68 replies
  • 71 likes
  • 68 replies
  • 71 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JanneJeremias
  • Casual Listener
  • 85 replies
  • 34 likes
  • 85 replies
  • 34 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Kenny142
  • Visitor
  • 63 replies
  • 49 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 63 replies
  • 49 likes

Songs won’t play in order

As of a few days ago my Spotify has not worked correctly. Since then I can only listen to one song in my playlist before it just moves to the next random song not in any of my playlists. I think it’s because a song is shuffled but I can’t find it and...

• Visitor
  • As of a few days ago my Spotify has not worked correctly. Since then I can only listen to one song in my playlist before it just moves to the next random song not in any of my playlists. I think it’s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Corrupt playlist

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDevice(iPhone 13 Pro, Macbook Pro 2019, Spotify Web Player in Firefox)Operating System(iOS 15, macOS Monterey.) My Question or IssueOne of my playlists seem to be corrupt. 65 out of 267 songs from various artists and albums ar...

• Plan Premium Country Sweden Device (iPhone 13 Pro, Macbook Pro  2019, Spotify Web Player in Firefox) Operating System (iOS 15, macOS Monterey.)   My Question or Issue One of my pl...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files on Android not discovered/playing

After reinstalling the Spotify app on my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, due to playback issues, it is now no longer possible to play local files that are on my device (and have been since before the reinstall took place)Spotify just says "Spotify can't pl...

• Casual Listener
  • After reinstalling the Spotify app on my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, due to playback issues, it is now no longer possible to play local files that are on my device (and have been since before the reins...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS] Please bring back "Recently Played" bar to the iOS app!

Please bring back "Recently Played" bar to the iOS app. that was one of the most useful things in the app. please bring it back! thanks.

• Regular
  • Please bring back "Recently Played" bar to the iOS app. that was one of the most useful things in the app. please bring it back!   thanks.
  • psionix
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Filter in every list on genre(select genre to skip unwanted genres in list)

Imagine you have a favorites list or a songs liked list and its all messy with classical to dancehall songs. What if every song has a tag on it (invisible) and you can select in the list what kind of music u want to hear that you collected. It saves ...

• Casual Listener
  • Imagine you have a favorites list or a songs liked list and its all messy with classical to dancehall songs. What if every song has a tag on it (invisible) and you can select in the list what kind of...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album playlist

Be able to make a playlists for albums rather than individual songs. You can add whole albums to the playlist and each album will appear as one tab like in a regular playlist with indivual songs. you could then click on the album and it would appear ...

• Visitor
  • Be able to make a playlists for albums rather than individual songs. You can add whole albums to the playlist and each album will appear as one tab like in a regular playlist with indivual songs. you...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist (public) can't be listened by others

Using regular plan, created my own playlist, made it public and was sharing with others (have 52 playlist followers), but now others can't see it and listen, they see message that it's made private, but it's not. I can listen to it and it's marked pu...

• Casual Listener
  • Using regular plan, created my own playlist, made it public and was sharing with others (have 52 playlist followers), but now others can't see it and listen, they see message that it's made p...
  • ZilvinasDegutis
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

monthly top artists/ tracks

Plan: PremiumCountry: EgyptDevice: MacBook Air M1 2020Operating System: Monterey 12.6 My Question or Issue:is there anyway that i can make my top artists/ tracks for the month visible to anyone who visits my profile because it says "only visible to y...

• ...isible to anyone who visits my profile because it says "only visible to you" but it doesn't seem like there's an option for me to make it public  
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Add the Explict filter for Amazon Fire TV App

I would like to play spotify through my TV and speakers. But since you dont have a way to block explict tracks i cant when company is over. Both Amazon and Pandora have this basic feature

• Visitor
  • I would like to play spotify through my TV and speakers. But since you dont have a way to block explict tracks i cant when company is over.  Both Amazon and Pandora have this basic feature 
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution playlist doesnt show on my profile

i made a public playlist and its not visible on my profile to others unless i didnt share the link of the playlist personally can we find a way to this situation

• i made a public playlist and its not visible on my profile to others unless i didnt share the link of the playlist personally can we find a way to this situation 
  • nightcleaner
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why 2 of my collaborative playlists aren’t showing up on my library

Plan: PremiumCountry: USA Device: iPhone 13 My Question or Issue2 of my 8+ playlists won’t show on my library? “dance party” and “Old School Tyler” 1 of them “Old School Tyler” doesn’t even have an option to add collaborators . I am signed in with th...

• Visitor
  •   Plan: Premium Country: USA    Device: iPhone 13   My Question or Issue 2 of my 8+ playlists won’t show on my library? “dance party” and “Old School Tyler”   1...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Why can't I follow or download a playlist I created?

I created a playlist a long time ago but can't find it on my list. When I search nothing comes up. I can only open it when my wife shares it with me, and it's still showing me as the creator and owner of the playlist, but nothing happens when I try t...

• Casual Listener
  • I created a playlist a long time ago but can't find it on my list. When I search nothing comes up. I can only open it when my wife shares it with me, and it's still showing me as the creator and owne...
  • ECRodrigues
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello, I have a question regarding public playlists and its likes

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10, etc.) My Question or IssueHi, my question is why are likes not appearing on a newly created playlist when liked, is it...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10, etc.)   My Question or Issue Hi, my...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist Likes not updating

Hello, The past recent three days I can't see any likes on my Playlist. I'm using a Follow Gate, where my fans can download a free song by following a Playlist of mine. Also, when liking the Playlist manually, nothing shows up, such as an increase in...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   The past recent three days I can't see any likes on my Playlist. I'm using a Follow Gate, where my fans can download a free song by following a Playlist of mine. Also, when liking the...
  • Yordan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Can only view "Liked Songs" Playlist when turning on "Ehanced" feature in app

I have been having a very strange issue with the app recently ( does not happen on desktop ) , the only way I can view my liked songs is to turn on the enhanced feature, if I turn it off, there are no liked songs appearing in the playlist. This is ve...

• I have been having a very strange issue with the app recently ( does not happen on desktop ) , the only way I can view my liked songs is to turn on the enhanced feature, if I turn it off, there are n...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline music

Are you able to listen to music offline with Spotify premium voor Samsung

• Visitor
  • Are you able to listen to music offline with Spotify premium voor Samsung   
  • OscarDC
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Other] airdrop songs and playlists

For when you are offline but want to download music that someone recommended to you. Allow the other person to airdrop a song or playlist so it downloads to your device without the use of internet.

• Visitor
  • For when you are offline but want to download music that someone recommended to you. Allow the other person to airdrop a song or playlist so it downloads to your device without the use of internet.
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why are all my recommended playlists basically the same?

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceAll my devices. Windows 10, ios.Operating SystemLatest versions of all. My Question or IssueLately I've been having this issue where all the playlists or radios or whatever that spotify show me in the "Home" tab are basi...

• Plan Premium Country Sweden Device All my devices. Windows 10, ios. Operating System Latest versions of all.   My Question or Issue Lately I've been having this issue where all the pla...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • nothing new
    personlization
    Radio
    same songs
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Duplicate a playlist

Is it possible to duplicate a playlist need a copy to modify 

• Visitor