Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • danetheriteboi
  • Roadie
  • 43 replies
  • 44 likes
  • 43 replies
  • 44 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Stephen2304
  • 29 replies
  • 24 likes
  • 29 replies
  • 24 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Alexashley4487
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 58 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs disappearing from playlist

PlanPremium UserCountry: Sweden Device(iphone 13 Pro Max, Macbook Pro 16)Operating System ios 15.6 for iphone and macOS Monterey 12.5 fo Mac(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue so i've noticed that songs disappears from my lib...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium User Country: Sweden   Device (iphone 13 Pro Max, Macbook Pro 16) Operating System ios 15.6 for iphone and macOS Monterey 12.5 fo Mac (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,e...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Liked songs not showing up in Album view

Plan: PremiumCountry: USA Device: iPhone 13 and MacBook Pro 2021Operating System: iOS 15 and MacOS 12 My Question or IssueSongs that I liked that are in my Liked Songs playlist aren't showing up as Liked in the album view, even for the exact same alb...

• Regular
  • Plan: Premium Country: USA   Device: iPhone 13 and MacBook Pro 2021 Operating System: iOS 15 and MacOS 12   My Question or Issue Songs that I liked that are in my Liked Songs playlis...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Duplicate Warning not working - Website application

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI use the Spotify website as I can't download the application on all my computers (work). The warning used to pop up when I would go to add a song to a playlist and it was al...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I use the Spotify website as I can't download the application on all my computers (work). The warn...
  • Elena
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Curated playlists] Remove songs from curated playlists

Hi folks, I'm an avid extreme Metal listener, but also play white noise for my 1 year old's bed time.This results in curated playlists including both my favorite songs... but also random, long, white noise 'songs'. Since Bluetooth controls have been ...

• Regular
  • Hi folks,   I'm an avid extreme Metal listener, but also play white noise for my 1 year old's bed time. This results in curated playlists including both my favorite songs... but also random, ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why are recommended songs at end of my playlist in an asian language I don't speak?

PlanPremiumCountryNew Zealand DeviceSamsung tablet & Spotify on Desktop computerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueMy playlist has new & older western pop songs in it- from 1970-2022.For some bizarre reason, when I look at the recommended...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country New Zealand   Device Samsung tablet & Spotify on Desktop computer Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue My playlist has new & older west...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can’t sync pc local files to iphone

Planpremium Countryisrael Deviceiphone 11, lenovo laptop Operating Systemios 14.4.2, windows 10 spotify version8.6.22.1228 on iphone, 1.1.58.820.g2ae50076 on pc My Question or Issuehi, no matter what i've tried to do to let my spotify sync my local f...

• Regular
  • Plan premium   Country israel   Device iphone 11, lenovo laptop   Operating System ios 14.4.2, windows 10   spotify version 8.6.22.1228 on iphone, 1.1.58.820.g2a...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can i play whole tracks of Liked Songs?

PlanPremiumCountryKoreaDevice(iPhone 8, iPad 6th)Operating System(iOS 15, iPadOS 15) My Question or IssueHi! as you read from the title, i really wonder how to play whole things.The matter was that i can only listen to a part of songs, so I had to ke...

• Plan Premium Country Korea Device (iPhone 8, iPad 6th) Operating System (iOS 15, iPadOS 15)   My Question or Issue Hi! as you read from the title, i really wonder how to play whole thi...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution List "your favorite songs" of an artist are songs that I have not liked and can not be removed

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiPhone 12Operating System(iOS/Mac) My Question or IssueIn the list "your favorite songs" of an artist there are also heaps of songs that I have not liked. Deleting them in the desktop version doesn't help either: "The s...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device iPhone 12 Operating System (iOS/Mac)   My Question or Issue In the list "your favorite songs" of an artist there are also heaps of songs that I have...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unwanted music style

PlanPremiumCountryIsraelDeviceall of them (PC/samsung s22 ultra/ ipad etc.)My Question or Issue Lately (the last couple of months), I've been getting in the daily mix & new releases. On every playlist that Spotify generates unwanted music. I'm mainly...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Israel Device all of them (PC/samsung s22 ultra/ ipad etc.) My Question or Issue   Lately (the last couple of months), I've been getting in the daily mix & new r...
  • skynix5
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Blend playlist doesn’t seem to be updating

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 15.5 My Question or IssueI created a Blend playlist and the app says that it “updates daily,” however, it has the same songs as it did when we created it. How often does it actually update? Is t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.5   My Question or Issue I created a Blend playlist and the app says that it “updates daily,” however, it has the same...
  • OscarDC
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution color theme

instead of the normal green and black theme on homepage,library and search, users should be able to change the theme to colors they like. the spotify app icon can still be its original color but us users would like more access to creativity.

• Visitor
  • instead of the normal green and black theme on homepage,library and search, users should be able to change the theme to colors they like. the spotify app icon can still be its original color but us u...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Broken sync

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceASUS N76VOperating SystemLinux Mint My Question or IssueI am having an issue oddly similar to this one: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Desktop-Adding-Large-Number-of-Tracks-breaks-Your-Music/idi-p/761959...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country France Device ASUS N76V Operating System Linux Mint   My Question or Issue I am having an issue oddly similar to this one: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing...
  • Kidinnu
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

max amount devices reached for no reason

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceHandy, PcOperating SystemAndroid, Windows 10 My Question or IssueCan´t download anything because the 5 Devices limit is reached. But there aren´t 5 Devices with downloads connected. I tried changing the password and i u...

• Plan Premium Country Germany Device Handy, Pc Operating System Android, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Can´t download anything because the 5 Devices limit is reached. But there aren...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution no songs in an album are playing, even when i search it individually.

it is only happening with Julie and The Phantoms album and individual song, it will let me add to a playlist but no songs will show up in the playlist and then when i try to add them again it says they are already in the playlist.PlanPremiumCountryUS...

• Visitor
  • it is only happening with Julie and The Phantoms album and individual song, it will let me add to a playlist but no songs will show up in the playlist and then when i try to add them again it says th...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Some of the local flac files aren't playing in the desktop app.

PlanFreeCountryIndiaDevice Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI am currently using the free version of the desktop app, I usually don't have any problems playing local flac files but recently this one flac file just won't open up in the a...

• Plan Free Country India Device   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I am currently using the free version of the desktop app, I usually don't have any problems p...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution All Songs Greyed Out, Cross-Platform Issue (PC & iOS)

PlanPremium (Student)LocationFlorida, USADevicesBoth my iPhone 11 Pro and my Windows PCOperating SystemsiOS 15.4.1Windows 10 version 21H1My IssueThere are many, many songs that are greyed out for me that seemingly should not be. For example, almost t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium (Student) Location Florida, USA Devices Both my iPhone 11 Pro and my Windows PC Operating Systems iOS 15.4.1 Windows 10 version 21H1 My Issue There are many, many songs that ar...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Cross-Platform Issue
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [web player] Can't scroll up while updating up playlist

Trying to update my playlists, so I try to move the newly added song upward but the playlist view doesn't automatically scroll up, so I have to drag and release and manually scroll and drag again on repeat. The auto-scrolling down when dragging playl...

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to update my playlists, so I try to move the newly added song upward but the playlist view doesn't automatically scroll up, so I have to drag and release and manually scroll and drag again on ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Default Playlist Cover Unsynced

PlanPremium DuoCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone XS MaxMacbook Pro 2017Operating SystemiOS 15.6macOS Monterey 12.5 My Question or Issuewhile reordering the tracks in my playlists, i noticed that the default playlist cover (4 tiles) is not always in sync with...

from playlist.png from profile.png
  • Casual Listener
  • ...laylists, i noticed that the default playlist cover (4 tiles) is not always in sync with the four top tracks, specifically when viewing from my public profile versus from the playlist itself.  &n...
  • hoppeellie
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlist Cover
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Some tracks don't play offline/iOS

I'm using an iPhone 11 with iOS 15.5, and I'm having problems with offline. I download some playlists, and some tracks in those playlists don't play offline. This doesn't happen when I play them online, and it only started to happen recently. Is anyo...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using an iPhone 11 with iOS 15.5, and I'm having problems with offline. I download some playlists, and some tracks in those playlists don't play offline. This doesn't happen when I play them onli...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable Spotify desktop app screen visualizer that dims and obscures screen with useless animations

How do I turn off this animated Spotify desktop app screensaver that just showed up on Windows, Mac, and web desktop apps? Within 10 seconds of idle time it dims the Spotify app, obscuring the screen with animated particles and a dumb spotlight on th...

• Casual Listener
  • How do I turn off this animated Spotify desktop app screensaver that just showed up on Windows, Mac, and web desktop apps?  Within 10 seconds of idle time it dims the Spotify app, obscuring the ...
  • Shadowy
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes