Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Not seeing my Spotify Folders on iPhone or Tesla Model Y

I just got a Tesla Model Y, and connect to Spotify via premium connectivity (Tesla) and premium account (Spotify). It works great except that on the Tesla monitor the contents of my Spotify Folders show up individually but the folders I made to organ...

• I just got a Tesla Model Y, and connect to Spotify via premium connectivity (Tesla) and premium account (Spotify). It works great except that on the Tesla monitor the contents of my Spotify Folders s...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to mass delete new folders

PlanFreeCountryAustraliaDevicepcWindows 10 My Question or IssueHow to mass delete new folders

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country Australia Device pc Windows 10   My Question or Issue How to mass delete new folders
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recommended Based on what's in this playlist recommends song already in the playlist

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceAll devicesOperating SystemAll OSes My Question or IssuePlaylist, at the bottom "Recommended Based on what's in this playlist" recommends song already in the playlist

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device All devices Operating System All OSes   My Question or Issue Playlist, at the bottom "Recommended Based on what's in this playlist" recommends s...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlist Recommended
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Dates addded on playlist changed

Ok so I used this playlist sorter onlinehttps://www.playlistsorter.com/ And I tried to sort it by date, and the dates added changed. From 2016 to all the songs saying they were added sunday. Is there a way to restore and have the playlist back in its...

• Ok so I used this playlist sorter online https://www.playlistsorter.com/ And I tried to sort it by date, and the dates added changed. From 2016 to all the songs saying they were added sunday. ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution recommendations and private playlists, HELP!

I want to keep all my playlists private but is this will affect Spotify algorithms in recommendations new songs for me ???

• I want to keep all my playlists private but is this will affect Spotify algorithms in recommendations new songs for me ???  
  • shaycarmel
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Delete any tunes from certain group

Is it possible that I can never have to hear another song by (you don't have to agree) led zeppelin while I have Spotify playing the music I hear. Now I've not liked or added to any playlist and yet I still get to be annoyed when songs sneak in. Can ...

• Is it possible that I can never have to hear another song by (you don't have to agree) led zeppelin while I have Spotify playing the music I hear. Now I've not liked or added to any playlist and yet ...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded albums play list not visible while offline

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevicelaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueYour Library>Albums>ANY>play list (not visible offline)Your Library>Playlist>ANY>play list (visible offline)Downloaded albums still playable offline but play list is n...

Screenshot 2022-03-07 092014.png
  • Roadie
  •   Plan Premium Country Canada Device laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Your Library>Albums>ANY>play list (not visible offline) Your Library>P...
  • Ian39
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get Spotify to learn my music preferences on single station?

How do I accomplish this? I would like 1 station or playlist. Within this I would like to load my favorite artists names and then have Spotify populate with relevant songs and to also suggest songs and other artists that I may like. By liking and dis...

• Casual Listener
  • How do I accomplish this?   I would like 1 station or playlist. Within this I would like to load my favorite artists names and then have Spotify populate with relevant songs and to also sugges...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Help
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Song/ podcasts I haven't listended to in recently played

PlanFreeCountryNew ZealandDevicePhone and laptop (all devices I have Spotify on) My Question or IssueLately on my Spotify home page, in the recommended area at the top, a podcast that I haven't listened to keeps showing up. It has a blue dot next to ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country New Zealand Device Phone and laptop (all devices I have Spotify on)   My Question or Issue Lately on my Spotify home page, in the recommended area at the top, a podcast...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing the order of albums from recently listened to recently added on mobile (Android)

0PlanPremiumCountryEl SalvadorDeviceSamsung Galaxy S20Operating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueI want to be able to put the albums on my library from rently listened to recently added. Currently everytime I listen to an album it goes to the top...

• Visitor
  • 0Plan Premium Country El Salvador Device Samsung Galaxy S20 Operating System Android 12   My Question or Issue I want to be able to put the albums on my library from rently listened to...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Audiobook problem

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States DeviceSamsung Galaxy S22Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI bought an audiobook Babel by R.F. Kuang and Chapter 1 doesn't play. Most other chapters will play normally but there's a few where nothing happens.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States   Device Samsung Galaxy S22 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I bought an audiobook Babel by R.F. Kuang and Chapter 1 doesn't pla...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Desktop app doesn’t scroll upwards when moving a song or songs

When moving a song in a playlist on the Spotify desktop app, the playlist doesn’t scroll upwards when you move it to the top edge of the playlist. The same happens when moving multiple songs. This makes reorganizing playlists difficult and tedious. S...

• Casual Listener
  • When moving a song in a playlist on the Spotify desktop app, the playlist doesn’t scroll upwards when you move it to the top edge of the playlist. The same happens when moving multiple songs. This ma...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Imported songs all ended up "Liked". How do I remove liked from 4000 songs at once?

I imported 4500 songs and playlists via Soundiiz from Apple Music great! But they were added to "Liked Songs" whereas only a few hundred are really favourites. I can see how to select all Liked Songs, but I can't see how to remove from "Liked Songs" ...

• I imported 4500 songs and playlists via Soundiiz from Apple Music great!  But they were added to "Liked Songs" whereas only a few hundred are really favourites.  I can see how to select all...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How do i get Spotify to stop recommending a genre?

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this so I'm sorry if it isn't but I'm just curious how do i get Spotify to stop recommending a genre? I listened to Clair de lune once 3 years ago and ever since have been getting classical music recommende...

• Regular
  • I'm not sure if this is the right place for this so I'm sorry if it isn't but I'm just curious how do i get Spotify to stop recommending a genre?    I listened to Clair de lune once 3 yea...
  • DohmX
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to download songs on galaxy watch

Hi, i have an issue where i am unable to download on my galaxy watch 4 classic. i have looked and multiple threads and none of it seem to work. my app is up to date for both phone and watch, tried removing download on other device, reinstalling app a...

• Visitor
  • Hi, i have an issue where i am unable to download on my galaxy watch 4 classic. i have looked and multiple threads and none of it seem to work. my app is up to date for both phone and watch, tried re...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution desktop playlist search

I don't know if this is because of my Spotify version, but whenever I search for a song in my playlists, have it pop up, and click on it so it starts playing, that's the only song in the queue? The rest of the playlist won't play. Or, say for example...

saggytitty_0-1663723401258.png saggytitty_1-1663723448384.png saggytitty_2-1663723480174.png saggytitty_3-1663723495458.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I don't know if this is because of my Spotify version, but whenever I search for a song in my playlists, have it pop up, and click on it so it starts playing, that's the only song in the queue? The r...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Reset Offline Devices

I recently got a new phone. When I attempt to download songs on Spotify, it is telling me I have reached my offline devices limit and I need to delete all downloads from a device to download on this one. Here's the problem: I don't have my old phone ...

• Music Fan
  • I recently got a new phone. When I attempt to download songs on Spotify, it is telling me I have reached my offline devices limit and I need to delete all downloads from a device to download on this ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way to remove music from one coutnry from recommendations?

Hello everyone. I hope most of you are aware about situation in Ukraine and currently I was looking for a way to remove all russian content for me in Spotify (from recommendations and new songs that come up every Thursday), maybe someone knows a way ...

• Hello everyone. I hope most of you are aware about situation in Ukraine and currently I was looking for a way to remove all russian content for me in Spotify (from recommendations and new songs that ...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Make new Playlists private automatically

Hello,in the past there was an option under social to make all playlists private, however this option seemingly disappeared.Was it actually removed and if so, is there any way I can turn all new playlists I make private, without having to do it manua...

• Hello, in the past there was an option under social to make all playlists private, however this option seemingly disappeared. Was it actually removed and if so, is there any way I can turn all new ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes