Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can you stop certain genres from coming into On repeat playlist

Can you stop certain genres from coming into On repeat playlist

Hi, i've started also using Spotify to listen to white noise/rain/ocean sounds while I sleep.  These tracks were showing up in Daily Playlists, I think because I liked the lists and I'm sure I've fixed that by unliking them.  Hiwever, they are still showing up in On Repeat playlist.  Is there a way to exclude them without having to go through and hide them each time??  This is tedius and I do sometimes miss them.

2 Replies

Hey there @burrito_whore!

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

Currently, we don't have such a feature but we can see how it could be handy. We recommend suggesting it on our Ideas board so that it could get support from other users as well.

Take a look at this page to see how to post an Idea.

If you're interested in how ideas work and how your feedback reaches the right teams here, check this page out.

One thing that might help you out in the meantime is using Private session while listening to the tracks you don't want included in the ''Made for you Section''.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We'd be happy to help 🙂

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

is this feature available yet? i used pink noise once and it keeps making one of my daily mixes purely different kinds of noise and i actually don’t like it.

Suggested posts