Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ricardohidalgo93
  • Spotify
  • 13 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 18 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 55 replies
  • 47 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 55 replies
  • 47 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • strerd
  • Gig Goer
  • 1144 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1144 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution copied a playlist and recently added wont work

Hey! Me and my family recently got the family plan here on spotify, we shared an account in the past, so all the playlists was on that one account, I had to make a new account for the family plan. I needed to move my playlists to that new account. So...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! Me and my family recently got the family plan here on spotify, we shared an account in the past, so all the playlists was on that one account, I had to make a new account for the family plan. I ...
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Audiobook skips some chapters/titles

i'm having this issue on the website, expect if i try to play the correct chapter it skips back to the chapter it skipped to before.Basically I click Chapter 1, it skips to Chapter 3 immediately without playing either chapter 1 or 2 and skips back to...

• Casual Listener
  • i'm having this issue on the website, expect if i try to play the correct chapter it skips back to the chapter it skipped to before. Basically I click Chapter 1, it skips to Chapter 3 immediately wi...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Local Files

I use a lot of local files because I like a lot of songs and remixes that are not on Spotify. I recently got a new phone and noticed that all my local files in my playlists are greyed out and saying that they are not downloaded. It doesn't allow me t...

• Casual Listener
  • I use a lot of local files because I like a lot of songs and remixes that are not on Spotify.  I recently got a new phone and noticed that all my local files in my playlists are greyed out and s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [discover weekly] suggest songs which are in my playlists that I already listened

PlanPremium Device & Operating SystemAll My Question or Issue For some reasons I keep having the same songs in my Discover Weekly, at the point that I keep 2/3 songs over 30 every week and hide the rest. I have this account for a month now, I importe...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium   Device & Operating System All   My Question or Issue   For some reasons I keep having  the same songs in my Discover Weekly, at the point that I keep 2/...
  • FeDos
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist I created disapeared

I'm not sure if this is an issue many people are having, but it has been frustrating for some time. I've been on Premium for close to 4 years at this point and this has been an on going issue on and off. Normally I used to be able to find it by searc...

• I'm not sure if this is an issue many people are having, but it has been frustrating for some time. I've been on Premium for close to 4 years at this point and this has been an on going issue on and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist problem

Actually I made a playlist but now it is playing the songs which are not even in my playlist.....it is playing another playlist songs...I tried so much but it is playing that songs again and again.I'm irritated now.Please fix this.!!

• Visitor
  • Actually I made a playlist but now it is playing the songs which are not even in my playlist.....it is playing another playlist songs...I tried so much but it is playing that songs again and again.I'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Uploading copyrighted songs for personal use

Hii! I never got this solved previously, so I thought i'll get it out of the way and ask here. One of my favorite artist's song is either not available in my country or is not on spotify at all. I have the MP3 of the song I need on spotify, although ...

• Visitor
  • ...lan on making it public, I have no evil intention but to simply enjoy it on Spotify. Any response helps, tyyy!
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution My friends can't open/see most of my playlists anymore

PlanFamily/ PremiumCountryBelgiumDevicewindows laptopOperating Systemwindows 10 My Question or IssueI have a lot of playlists and I can play them all myself, but when my friends go to my profile they can only open the most played playlists. When they...

• Regular
  • Plan Family/ Premium Country Belgium Device windows laptop Operating System windows 10   My Question or Issue I have a lot of playlists and I can play them all myself, but when my frie...
  • OscarDC
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Duration playlist problem

Greetings. All my playlists peaked at just over 29h, but one of my playlists peaked at 27h and 25 minutes. Even though the app was updated yesterday, I had this problem. I always put the same number of songs on my playlists, but on this playlist they...

• Regular
  • Greetings. All my playlists peaked at just over 29h, but one of my playlists peaked at 27h and 25 minutes. Even though the app was updated yesterday, I had this problem. I always put the same number ...
  • Zhanna90
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked songs playlist continues to play songs I've "u liked"

I have removed the "liked" status of many longs that are in my liked songs playlist. I do this by unchecking the heart status that is highlighted as "liked". I've been removing many for awhile while listening to my "Liked songs" playlist from my libr...

• Music Fan
  • I have removed the "liked" status of many longs that are in my liked songs playlist. I do this by unchecking the heart status that is highlighted as "liked". I've been removing many for awhile while ...
  • AlejaR
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • LIbrary deleting
    liked
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "On Repeat" playlist not functioning properly

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10Operating SystemAndroid 12 A song I've listened to twice has been stuck at the top of my On Repeat play list for months. A few months ago I was listening through some songs I enjoyed as a teenager. Abou...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device Samsung Galaxy S10 Operating System Android 12     A song I've listened to twice has been stuck at the top of my On Repeat play list for months....
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My playlists keep shuffling after playing the song for about 30-seconds?

It won’t play a song for more than 30-seconds, then switches to the next song on the list, over and over. In other words, I’m only able to hear the first part of the song.

• Visitor
  • It won’t play a song for more than 30-seconds, then switches to the next song on the list, over and over. In other words, I’m only able to hear the first part of the song.
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists and Songs aren't showing up on app

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy a10eMy Question or Issueso while my playlists and songs show up on my computer they don't on my app, it shows no playlists ones I've made that are private or others that I'm following it asks me to make a new...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy a10e My Question or Issue so while my playlists and songs show up on my computer they don't on my app, it shows no playlists ones I've made ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution start page

When I open my Spotify App, there is an artist that I've never heard of or listened to in my 4 most played playlists at the top. He's been there for months and I can't get rid of him. I have blocked his songs but that doesn't make him disappear and I...

• Visitor
  • When I open my Spotify App, there is an artist that I've never heard of or listened to in my 4 most played playlists at the top. He's been there for months and I can't get rid of him. I have blocked ...
  • Vasil
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution downloading to listen offline from desktop!?? HELP PLS

how do i download tracks from the web version on my chromebook to put into a playlist and be able to listen offline when i dont have wifi readily available?do i HAVE to do it from the mobile app or am i able to do it from the desktop and just have my...

• how do i download tracks from the web version on my chromebook to put into a playlist and be able to listen offline when i dont have wifi readily available? do i HAVE  to do it from the mobile ...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist privacy

Plan: Premium Device: all types My Question or Issue:1. All my personal playlists (created by me) were made into public playlists when they were originally public.2. Why are my personalized playlists (ex. top songs, "on repeat" etc) considered public...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium   Device: all types   My Question or Issue: 1. All my personal playlists (created by me) were made into public playlists when they were originally public. 2. Why a...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution WearOS (Pixel Watch) Can't turn OFF shuffle on play

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDevicePixel WatchOperating SystemWearOS My Question or IssueHow do I turn OFF the shuffle function on this particular app (WearOS)?

• Plan Premium Country Australia Device Pixel Watch Operating System WearOS   My Question or Issue How do I turn OFF the shuffle function on this particular app (WearOS)?
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes