Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • kyanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 22 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • imizzyirl
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 19 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • matneym
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't find downloaded songs?!

For example, if I have downloaded a song by "liking" it, then down the line "unliked" it (removed the heart), technically the song is still downloaded but nowhere to be found!I have read multiple forums and all seem to tell you to go to playlists > l...

• For example, if I have downloaded a song by "liking" it, then down the line "unliked" it (removed the heart), technically the song is still downloaded but nowhere to be found! I have read multiple f...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution the music "Unholy" by Kim Petras and Sam Smith is not playing on any device

like the title says, the music "Unholy" by Kim Petras and Sam Smith is not playing on any of my devices, including the web player or even the Spotify app for Xbox One

• Casual Listener
  • like the title says, the music "Unholy" by Kim Petras and Sam Smith is not playing on any of my devices, including the web player or even the Spotify app for Xbox One
  • lucaswh0
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked Playlist Still Adding Suggested Songs I Did Not Pick

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceSamsung Galazy S9 Operating SystemAndriod(?) My Issue I'm aware that the Liked Playlist is supposed to stop adding random songs Spotify adds itself by the time you reach over 15(?) songs, and my Liked Playlist has re...

•   Plan Free Country United States Device Samsung Galazy S9  Operating System Andriod(?)   My Issue   I'm aware that the Liked Playlist is supposed to stop adding rando...
  • Coolpolratman
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded filter or library category for Spotify on Android Auto?

Hello,I may be crazy, but I thought I could view only my downloaded songs with Spotify on Android Auto so that I'm not using cellular data. However, I do not see a filter or library category for downloaded songs on Spotify for Android Auto. I do see ...

• Hello, I may be crazy, but I thought I could view only my downloaded songs with Spotify on Android Auto so that I'm not using cellular data. However, I do not see a filter or library category for do...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution I there an option to disable autoplay for a single playlist or for playlist?

Hi, I generally like the Autoplay function, at least on albums. I mainly listen to whole albums, and this let's me discover new artist that I like. I create some playlist for personal use for various reasons from time to time, and now I have some les...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I generally like the Autoplay function, at least on albums. I mainly listen to whole albums, and this let's me discover new artist that I like.   I create some playlist for person...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • autoplay
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to shuffle Liked Songs playlist on Android

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevice Samsung Galaxy S9 My Question or IssueSince a few days, I'm unable to shufflethe Liked songs playlist, I have a toast notification saying that I discovered a Premium feature, but I do have a premium account. I can shuff...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device  Samsung Galaxy S9   My Question or Issue Since a few days, I'm unable to shufflethe Liked songs playlist, I have a toast notification saying that...
  • Lyubka
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Android
    shuffle
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Paused track that carries over to next Release Radar makes list appear old

When you pause a Release Radar track on (say) thursday, and the list renews on friday, the track will stay selected as the current track in your Release Radar if that track just so happens to carry over to the newest Release Radar. On first glance yo...

• When you pause a Release Radar track on (say) thursday, and the list renews on friday, the track will stay selected as the current track in your Release Radar if that track just so happens to carry o...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Bug Playlist
    Release Radar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently I've Noticed That Artist Liked Songs Aren't Always Reflected In the Album

I've noticed over the past couple of days that there are songs which I have liked. I can see the heart that I've liked a song while it's playing, but if I go to the album where the song is liked, it often doesn't show the hearts. Something clearly br...

• Casual Listener
  • I've noticed over the past couple of days that there are songs which I have liked.  I can see the heart that I've liked a song while it's playing, but if I go to the album where the song is like...
  • ScottF97
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Irregular music/playlist behavior

PlanFree CountryNorth America DeviceASUS Laptop Operating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueWhen I try to play a song, it begins rapidly skipping through songs and ads and doesn't stop until I pause it. No song plays past the 0:10 mark, after that...

• Regular
  • Plan Free   Country North America   Device ASUS Laptop   Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue When I try to play a song, it begins rapidly skipping thro...
  • Lyubka
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Why won't some local files download on my Mac?

Plan Premium DuoCountryUnited States of AmericaDeviceMacBook AirOperating SystemmacOS Big Sur Version 11.2.3 My Question or IssueSome of the imported songs that I have in my playlist don't download, while some show that they are downloaded. The songs...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan  Premium Duo Country United States of America Device MacBook Air Operating System macOS Big Sur Version 11.2.3   My Question or Issue Some of the imported songs that I have i...
  • keithgbernard
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist/shuffle all over the place

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayDeviceSamsung s20 and pcOperating SystemAndroid/Win10 My Question or IssueHiThe playlist/shuffle is suddenly acting strange. When I choose a song from an artist, and I want to listen to more from the same artist, the next song...

• Plan Premium Country Norway Device Samsung s20 and pc Operating System Android/Win10   My Question or Issue Hi The playlist/shuffle is suddenly acting strange. When I choose a song fr...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't listen to a song

PlanPremiumCountryUruguayDeviceMotorola E7 PlusOperating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueI want to play the song "Tu falta de querer" by Mon Laferte but I can't, I asked a friend (from my same country) if he could listen to it, and he can.When I...

• Plan Premium Country Uruguay Device Motorola E7 Plus Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue I want to play the song "Tu falta de querer" by Mon Laferte but I can't, I asked...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I accidentally deleted my entire Liked Songs library and Spotify has no way to undo it!

Background: I maintain a playlist that is a duplicate of my entire Liked Songs (so that I can share it with my friends, because Spotify hasn't added the feature to publicize the Liked Songs for all these years). I update that list ~4 times a month. I...

• Casual Listener
  • Background: I maintain a playlist that is a duplicate of my entire Liked Songs (so that I can share it with my friends, because Spotify hasn't added the feature to publicize the Liked Songs for all t...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Lost playlists when changing Spotify password

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution cant unhide certain songs

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone XsOperating SystemiOS 15 My Question or IssueFor a few weeks now I've noticed a lot of songs are hidden on my phone. I have no memory of hiding these songs and have since been unable to unhide them. Cocaine Jesus - R...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone Xs Operating System iOS 15   My Question or Issue For a few weeks now I've noticed a lot of songs are hidden on my phone. I have no memory of hid...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Impossible de synchroniser Shazam et Spotify

Bonjour,J'ai créé un compte Spotify premium, mais je n'arrive pas à avoir la playslist de mes titres shazamés dans ma bibliothèque Spotify. J'ai essayé de me déconnecter et reconnecter des deux applications et même de les désinstaller mais rien n'y f...

• Visitor
  • Bonjour, J'ai créé un compte Spotify premium, mais je n'arrive pas à avoir la playslist de mes titres shazamés dans ma bibliothèque Spotify. J'ai essayé de me déconnecter et reconnecter des deux app...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover weekly "deleted"

Hello,PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(iPhone SE, Pixel 3a)Operating System(iOS 15.5 / Android 12) My Question or IssuePlaylist "Discover Weekly" ("Mein Mix der Woche") not available anymore.Doesn't matter which way I try to access it (via "Made for y...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Plan Premium Country Germany Device (iPhone SE, Pixel 3a) Operating System (iOS 15.5 / Android 12)   My Question or Issue Playlist "Discover Weekly" ("Mein Mix der Woche") no...
  • ladyxanax
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Sorting playlist folders?

On my laptop I can't sort playlist folders, but on my phone they are automatically sorted alphabetically. How do I sort folders alphabetically on my laptop. (Win10)

• Music Fan
  • On my laptop I can't sort playlist folders, but on my phone they are automatically sorted alphabetically. How do I sort folders alphabetically on my laptop. (Win10)
  • JBayudz
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Compilation vs roles

Hi everyone.In this FAQ you say thatCompilations with 4 or more artists show the artist name Various artists.They show in the Appears On section of the artists’ profiles.Do you mean main artists? What happens, for example, if my release has 1 main ar...

• Hi everyone. In this FAQ you say that Compilations with 4 or more artists show the artist name Various artists. They show in the Appears On section of the artists’ profiles. Do y...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes