Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution 2022 missed hits TikTok esque feature disappeared

PlanPremium Country: United States Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueLike the title says, my missed hits TikTok style feature disappeared. Does anyone know how to get it back? I've uninstalled the app and cleared the cache and still nothing...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium   Country: United States    Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Like the title says, my missed hits TikTok style feature disappeared. Doe...
  • Dashiff
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Update Spotify App on Xbox Series X|S

Hi,I love using Spotify on my X Box Series X because it does a much better job than my other devices playing musing in 5.1 Surround Sound. Unfortunately, the app seems to be out of date, especially when you maximize the "play now" screen for the curr...

• Regular
  • Hi, I love using Spotify on my X Box Series X because it does a much better job than my other devices playing musing in 5.1 Surround Sound.   Unfortunately, the app seems to be out of date, e...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • X Box
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Bug report

I have downloaded all the song in my Spotify but its still showing downloading please fix the bug in next update ASAP

• Casual Listener
  • I have downloaded all the song in my Spotify but its still showing downloading please fix the bug in next update ASAP
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I listen to a imported song on my phone without downloading it

I have imported an old playlist of mine and i would like to listen to it on my Iphone and it is saying I have to download it but I currently do not have enough storage is there a solution to this?

• I have imported an old playlist of mine and i would like to listen to it on my Iphone and it is saying I have to download it but I currently do not have enough storage is there a solution to this?
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Public playlist.

My Question or IssueI recently started a public playlist with some friends, it has been a lot of fun creating a mix of al our favourite music. Recently the playlist gained quite a lot of likes. We were wondering if there is a way to see statistics li...

• My Question or Issue I recently started a public playlist with some friends, it has been a lot of fun creating a mix of al our favourite music. Recently the playlist gained quite a lot of likes. W...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why is blocked user able to have my top songs in their playlists?

I blocked a really problematic creep on Facebook and searched to block them on Spotify. I’d never viewed their profile before and was shocked to see “Your Top Songs 2022” at the top of their playlist as I went to block them. It’s still there now they...

• I blocked a really problematic creep on Facebook and searched to block them on Spotify. I’d never viewed their profile before and was shocked to see “Your Top Songs 2022” at the top of their playlist...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How do I set a default playlist song order?

I want my friends to open my playlist showing the most recently added songs at the top of the list. I know how to change the order on my own phone and laptop but I want them to instantly have the 'recently added' filter on after clicking my playlist ...

• Casual Listener
  • I want my friends to open my playlist showing the most recently added songs at the top of the list. I know how to change the order on my own phone and laptop but I want them to instantly have the 're...
  • Treeplantr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why aren't my button commands not working on my JBL Wave 100 TWS

When I try to Pause/Play, Forward track or go back a track, it doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions? I'm on a Samsung a41.I'm using the JBL Wave 100TWS earbuds

• Visitor
  • When I try to Pause/Play, Forward track or go back a track, it doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions? I'm on a Samsung a41. I'm using the JBL Wave 100TWS earbuds    
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sharing A Playlist Won't Load to any platform

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone SE)Operating System(iOS 16.1.1) My Question or IssueI am trying to share a playlist but the share screen itself won't load within the Spotify app, and if I click the Instagram stories or twitter option it says "Sorr...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone SE) Operating System (iOS 16.1.1)   My Question or Issue I am trying to share a playlist but the share screen itself won't load within t...
  • Jlr5
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Search] Playlist song searching.

Hello, there's probably a similar post out there considering this, but with playlists over 1,000 songs it doesn't tell you whether you've already added a song before you add it to that playlist anymore, and this is something that I think could be fix...

• Visitor
  • Hello, there's probably a similar post out there considering this, but with playlists over 1,000 songs it doesn't tell you whether you've already added a song before you add it to that playlist anymo...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Local files won't show up in web browser playlists

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI've only been having this problem for about a week now. I have a number of local files imported into my playlists. I listen to Spotify at work on the web browser version, an...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I've only been having this problem for about a week now. I have a number of local files imported i...
  • Cruser_88
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sort albums alphabetically

Using Spotify on Galaxy S21 Ultra, and on Mac OS. How do I sort albums alphabetically? They are always sorted by release date.

• Regular
  • Using Spotify on Galaxy S21 Ultra, and on Mac OS.   How do I sort albums alphabetically? They are always sorted by release date.
  • denxyz
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Album - Tiamat

PlanPremiumCountrySouth AfricaDeviceAllOperating SystemN/A My Question or IssueI used to have access to an album in my Library. Its one of my favourite albums.One day, the number of available songs was reduced to just 2 tracks. And this album has dis...

• Plan Premium Country South Africa Device All Operating System N/A   My Question or Issue I used to have access to an album in my Library. Its one of my favourite albums. One day, the ...
  • britneyLover56
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Amanethes
    Tiamat
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Enhanced options

Hi everybody!I have tried to turn off the enhance option on my liked songs playlist but it keeps turning on without me wanting to.is there an option to turn it off for good?

• Visitor
  • Hi everybody! I have tried to turn off the enhance option on my liked songs playlist but it keeps turning on without me wanting to. is there an option to turn it off for good?
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution What is the difference between “Add to Profile” and “Make public” in playlists when on mobile?

I noticed that the new feature, “Add to Profile,” has been introduced recently on mobile. What does it mean and how does it differ from “Make playlist public”? Does this mean that my supposedly private playlist that never showed on my profile but say...

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed that the new feature, “Add to Profile,” has been introduced recently on mobile. What does it mean and how does it differ from “Make playlist public”? Does this mean that my supposedly p...
  • navvaya
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

What does I have filters set mean?

When I go to my Playlist there are no songs and it says I have my filters set.

• Visitor
  • When I go to my Playlist there are no songs and it says I have my filters set.
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Hello Spotify removed my playlist with 3,000 followers.

My playlst was removed and I recived no notice besides an email saying that it had been deleted. This playlist has been up for years and I have spent a lot of time creating it. It also 3000 followers spotify:playlist:2qMu696vclF81kwpvzK9hW Can it be ...

• My playlst was removed and I recived no notice besides an email saying that it had been deleted. This playlist has been up for years and I have spent a lot of time creating it. It also 3000 follo...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Archivos locales en PC

Desde la aplicación de mi Pc (Windows) accedo a mi biblioteca y no veo la carpeta ARCHIVOS LOCALES. Tengo activado en configuración y añadido fuentes.

• Casual Listener
  • Desde la aplicación de mi Pc (Windows) accedo a mi biblioteca y no veo la carpeta ARCHIVOS LOCALES. Tengo activado en configuración y añadido fuentes.
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution my playlist has two 29s. how to delete one without losing the other?

Alexa calls up the secondary one(almost nothing on it) because it is higher on the list. If I highlight it and press delete, do I risk losing the content on the other 29, which I wish to keep?

• Casual Listener
  • Alexa calls up the secondary one(almost nothing on it) because it is higher on the list. If I highlight it and press delete, do I risk losing the content on the other 29, which I wish to keep?
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes