Announcements

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Changing the heart button to a plus

Hey there, We wanted to let you know that our design team is currently testing a new layout for the button responsible for adding items to Your Library and your playlists on iOS. The team is exploring revamping the look and some of the functions of t...

Dian_0-1673963885652.png
  • eleanorskye
  • 90 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 90 replies
  • 20 likes

Feedback on sharing the "Your Top Songs 2022" playlist

Hey there, Thanks for continuing to help us improve the Wrapped experience every year by sharing your valuable feedback. Let's get this thread going by posting your constructive feedback on the sharing of the "Your Top Songs 2022" playlist. This'll d...

• ibuprofen
  • 76 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 76 replies
  • 11 likes

If your Wrapped is not appearing, check out this thread.

Hey there, We're receiving reports that Wrapped 2022 isn't appearing for some users. This can be due to one of the following reasons: Wrapped is not accessible in all regions due to varying criteria. Not all user accounts are eligible for the Wrapped...

• Not applicable
  • 489 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 489 replies
  • 16 likes

Your 2022 Wrapped feedback thread

Hey there, Glad to see you here. This means you're about to take your time and post the most valuable content of all - feedback from our users. If your Wrapped is not appearing, check out this thread. For all other feedback, post in the thread here. ...

• jamieson67
  • Regular
  • 441 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 441 replies
  • 10 likes

Deprecating Preview clips

Hi everyone, The Song Previews of playlists, albums, artist, track pages and Liked Songs were recently deprecated. Preview clips will still be available on any assisted curation and the Add songs feature under Liked Songs and playlists. Your construc...

• Yordan
  • 144 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Liked Songs Playlist
    Playlists
    Your Library
  • 144 replies
  • 13 likes

Blend Playlist Update Trigger

I've been enjoying the new blend playlist feature and have been trying to figure out when the playlists update. I know that it is daily, but more specific than that it appears to have different times that the update gets triggered.For example, I've o...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been enjoying the new blend playlist feature and have been trying to figure out when the playlists update. I know that it is daily, but more specific than that it appears to have different times...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution iOS Playback Stopping

PLANPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 14.6 - Spotify 8.6.48 My Question or IssueWhen I am listening to my liked songs, all are downloaded, about half the songs will stop playing between the 9 and15 second mark and then will not cont...

• PLAN Premium Country USA Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 14.6 - Spotify 8.6.48   My Question or Issue When I am listening to my liked songs, all are downloaded, about half the so...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify tries to index local files even with setting off

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThis was first reported in 2017, and it is marked as solved but it is not.Once you activated to index/search local files, you are stuck with it. Disabling it will not...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue This was first reported in 2017, and it is marked as solved but it is not. Once you ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Liked Songs Won't Play on PS5

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePS5 My liked songs will not play on my PS5. They won't play if I shuffle them, try to play a song individually, start playing them on my phone and then pair to my PS5, etc. I have unlinked and relinked my account, delete ap...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device PS5   My liked songs will not play on my PS5. They won't play if I shuffle them, try to play a song individually, start playing them on my phone an...
  • Alex
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Liked Songs Playlist
    PS5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

order playlist names

Please add a feature to order playlist names. It's difficult to find a playlist when you have a considerable number of saved ones.

• Visitor
  • Please add a feature to order playlist names. It's difficult to find a playlist when you have a considerable number of saved ones.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Add Hearts (Likes) to Songs on Spotify that are in your Local Library

PlanPremiumCountryKenyaDeviceSamsung A50/Lenovo V330Operating SystemAndroid 10/Windows 10My Question or IssueHey,I wanted to ask if it's possible to add likes to all my songs from my local library that are on Spotify itself so I can download them dir...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Kenya Device Samsung A50/Lenovo V330 Operating System Android 10/Windows 10 My Question or Issue Hey, I wanted to ask if it's possible to add likes to all my songs from...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Playlists] Playlists made for me

I would like Spotify to stop making playlists that include artists but I do not like. Not only that but it seems like 90% of the playlists introduce themselves with Queen, The Beatles, Elton John.As a premium member I'm so tired of those 3 artists . ...

• I would like Spotify to stop making playlists that include artists but I do not like.  Not only that but it seems like 90% of the playlists introduce themselves with Queen, The Beatles, Elton Jo...
  • Ticklewick
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Android
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Managing artists with new albums

How can I have artist saved somewhere while also having all tracks downloaded for offline use (which will auto-include all new future releases)? For now there is two ways I found so far which is not solving what I'm looking for:1. "Your library/artis...

• Music Fan
  • How can I have artist saved somewhere while also having all tracks downloaded for offline use (which will auto-include all new future releases)?   For now there is two ways I found so far whic...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Search in Playlist Only Plays Searched Songs

PlanPremiumCountryUS DeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 and Arch Linux My Question or IssueWhenever I search for a song in a playlist and play the song, the only songs that show up in queue are the songs that came up under the search. For exampl...

• Plan Premium Country US   Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10 and Arch Linux   My Question or Issue Whenever I search for a song in a playlist and play the song, the only ...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

(Windows - iOS) I can't see who has added a song in a collaborative playlist

The username column is not displayed anymore in the playlist.The application is updated on both device.On my Android smartphone I don't have the issue.Thank you for your help.

• The username column is not displayed anymore in the playlist. The application is updated on both device. On my Android smartphone I don't have the issue. Thank you for your help.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

shuffle disabled!!!

Why is the shuffle option missing from my playlists? Help!!! I am a premium subscriber.

• Casual Listener
  • Why is the shuffle option missing from my playlists? Help!!! I am a premium subscriber.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Now Playing" doesn't display current song and prevents you from stopping play as well

The now playing function keeps freezing on a random song and then I am unable to see what is playing, unable to play/pause a song. I've tried updating, uninstalling/reinstalling, logging out and back in, nothing works.

• Visitor
  • The now playing function keeps freezing on a random song and then I am unable to see what is playing,  unable to play/pause a song.   I've tried updating, uninstalling/reinstalling, loggi...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Syncing macos and ios app playlist organization

All - Listen to spotify on macos app and ios app. After a couple of years I finally spent a lot of time cleaning up all my misc. playlists and got them into folders. I am not able to see any of that carrying over to my ios app. I tried turning both a...

• All -    Listen to spotify on macos app and ios app. After a couple of years I finally spent a lot of time cleaning up all my misc. playlists and got them into folders.    I a...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant unprivate playlists or make them private

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceDesktop ComputerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI cant unprivate or private playlists, and no its not a collaborative playlist it wont give me the option to unprivate playlists that I made private in the p...

•   Plan Premium Country Canada Device Desktop Computer Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I cant unprivate or private playlists, and no its not a collaborative pla...
  • sarahfelldown
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

--

[fixed, nevermind]

• [fixed, nevermind]
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Fixed
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New episodes of unfollowed podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueMy Home page has a section called "New episodes". This section shows the most recent episodes of a couple of podcasts. These are podcasts that I listened to about a year ago a...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country UK Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue My Home page has a section called "New episodes".  This section shows the most recent...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Saved weekly discovery songs missing

Premium, Estonia Device agnostic, linked to my account/library IssueI had a great weekly discovery playlist a few weeks ago. I created a new playlist and added all the songs from the weekly discovery playlist to that list. The songs were in that list...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium, Estonia   Device agnostic, linked to my account/library   Issue I had a great weekly discovery playlist a few weeks ago. I created a new playlist and added all the songs from ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! podcast recomendation

is there anyway you can change the podcasts you’re recommended? I only listen to one podcast consistently and have been wanting to venture out but the only ones i’m recommend are “podcasts for views fans” and i need david dobrik and his gang out of m...

• is there anyway you can change the podcasts you’re recommended? I only listen to one podcast consistently and have been wanting to venture out but the only ones i’m recommend are “podcasts for views ...
  • Bella_K
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Delete Playlist!

I am trying to delete two playlists COMPLETELY - not just from my library, but I'm trying to get rid of its existence. I've hit the three dots and selected "delete", and they've disappeared from my library tab/sidebar. However, they still appear on m...

• Regular
  • I am trying to delete two playlists COMPLETELY - not just from my library, but I'm trying to get rid of its existence.   I've hit the three dots and selected "delete", and they've disappeared ...
  • Bella_K
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist thumbnails on profile are messed up.

PlanPremiumCountryMexicoDeviceiMacOperating SystemmacOS 10.15.7 My Question or IssueSo this week I started noticing that some of my playlists have wrong thumbnails assigned to them. Usually the album cover art of the first four tracks on a playlist w...

Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 17.53.53.png Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 17.53.40.png
  • Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Mexico Device iMac Operating System macOS 10.15.7   My Question or Issue So this week I started noticing that some of my playlists have wrong thumbnails assigned t...
  • Alex
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes