Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! What's the difference between saving a song to your library versus adding a song to a playlist?

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've dug around a bit and I'm still not totally clear on this. My understanding is that you can only save 10,000 songs to your library, but you can add an unlimited number of songs to playlists. Is that corre...

• Casual Listener
  • Eni
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Homescreen Playlist suggestions based on time/day

Hello, i wonder where or if i can find the playlists that Spotify apps used to suggest when you started the apps and were based on the current time of the day.For example on weekend nights there were suggestions for either party music, or chillout/ s...

• Casual Listener
  • Mario
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't find/play a song

PlanPremiumCountry SlovakiaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have search for artist **bleep** chambers and song Judas Goat. I was not able to find it via client. When googling for this song, I have found link https://open.spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • CarlosE
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Next Song Skipped

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxy 8+Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueFor the past few months, after pausing a song, when I go back later to play, the next song in the playlist is skipped. Anyone else encountering this same issue an...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Samsung Galaxy 8+ Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue For the past few months, after pausing a song, when I go back later to play, the ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution On Repeat Horribly Wrong

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceAcer Swift Laptop / iPhone XSOperating SystemWindows 10 / iOS 14.1 My Question or IssueSpotify's On Repeat is a great feature, I use it nearly every day. However the past 2 weeks it has gotten it horribly wrong. I change...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Acer Swift Laptop / iPhone XS Operating System Windows 10 / iOS 14.1   My Question or Issue Spotify's On Repeat is a great feature, I use it nearly e...
  • Jeremy
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Artist liked songs playlist shows songs NOT liked

PlanPremiumCountrySweden DeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 14.1 My Question or IssueOn top of every artists page there is a link to show/play the liked songs of that artist. Very handy function. However, this playlist shows songs that are NOT liked. ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden  Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 14.1   My Question or Issue On top of every artists page there is a link to show/play the liked songs of that art...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Playlists] How do you mix up your list

I can’t figure out how to mix up my music list. Get tired of songs being played in the same order.

• Visitor
  • I can’t figure out how to mix up my music list. Get tired of songs being played in the same order. 
  • Alex
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

VNYL put playlist in my library that can not be deleted

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hidden Songs in Library

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone XR, HP Stream Laptop)Operating System(iOS 14.1, Windows 8.) My Question or Issue I've noticed that the number of liked songs total is different than what shows when Spotify is in the middle of downloading new songs....

• Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone XR, HP Stream Laptop) Operating System (iOS 14.1, Windows 8.)   My Question or Issue   I've noticed that the number of liked songs total i...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No sound on all devices

PlanPremiumCountryIrelandDeviceiPhone 11 Pro, Surface Book 2, Dell Precision 5180Operating SystemMultiple. Windows 10 Pro. iOS 14 My Question or IssueHave been a premium member for years. In the past 24 hours, Spotify has stopped audio on all my devi...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Ireland Device iPhone 11 Pro, Surface Book 2, Dell Precision 5180 Operating System Multiple. Windows 10 Pro. iOS 14   My Question or Issue Have been a premium memb...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How can I teach Spotify a previously played song is not really of my taste?

Plan: PremiumCountry: BrazilDevice: Android, Desktop, Nest/Google Home My Question or IssueEvery once in awhile I notice Spotify "learned" some taste wrong. I notice it when I see weird suggestions in my Daily Mixes, or buried inside them.Sometimes, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Brazil Device: Android, Desktop, Nest/Google Home   My Question or Issue Every once in awhile I notice Spotify "learned" some taste wrong. I notice it when I see weir...
  • Jeremy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Is spotify link same everywhere (internationally)?

My Question or IssueI'm in the US - if I play a song, can somebody in the UK play the same song using the same link - so if I send them the link for the song from the US, they'll be able to play it in the UK? Or is it different in different countries...

• Visitor
  •       My Question or Issue I'm in the US - if I play a song, can somebody in the UK play the same song using the same link - so if I send them the link for the song from the US, th...
  • Keanu_C
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Browse] Sort "Liked Songs" by date they were liked

HiI often like songs within the iOS app and then when I come to my PC I find it difficult to locate the songs I just liked. It would be great to easily find the songs I recently liked, maybe by providing an additional sortable column in the "Liked So...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I often like songs within the iOS app and then when I come to my PC I find it difficult to locate the songs I just liked.  It would be great to easily find the songs I recently liked, maybe ...
  • AndresM
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Browse
    iOS
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Local Files appearing but won't play on my Mac

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(Macbook Pro mid 2015)Operating System(macOS Catalina version 10.15.7) My Question or IssueThis is a brand new issue that I was not experiencing even earlier today. My local file tracks, despite being downloaded on my Mac i...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device (Macbook Pro mid 2015) Operating System (macOS Catalina version 10.15.7)   My Question or Issue This is a brand new issue that I was not experiencing ev...
  • FriedClam
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files can't be played via Spotify Connect on my Sonos Speakers (or even TV)

My Question or Issue I've been making Playists of Music by year, and for some songs that are not available on Spotify that I own I've decided to rip the CDs and then to add them to a folder as Local Files.Then I add them to a Playlist, let's say: "20...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue   I've been making Playists of Music by year, and for some songs that are not available on Spotify that I own I've decided to rip the CDs and then to add them to a folder ...
  • Sanizzle
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Some of my 'liked' songs are being un-liked

Additional info:- Premium plan - UK- Mac (Mac OS 10.14.6 and Spotify 1.1.44.538.g8057de92) and Samsung Galaxy A40 (Android 10 and Spotify 8.5.82.894) Question/issue:I've recently noticed some songs that I've previously liked are no longer liked. In t...

• Casual Listener
  • Additional info: - Premium plan  - UK - Mac (Mac OS 10.14.6 and Spotify 1.1.44.538.g8057de92) and Samsung Galaxy A40 (Android 10 and Spotify 8.5.82.894)   Question/issue: I've re...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Delete albums
    library saving and removing
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Your Library] Spotify Desktop version not showing all of my liked songs on laptop

I have an incredibly strange issue that seems to be spanning my devices. So I recently switched from Apple Music and frankly it may just be the worst decision I've ever made. On top of all the issues I have with the layout of the phone application, o...

• Visitor
  • I have an incredibly strange issue that seems to be spanning my devices. So I recently switched from Apple Music and frankly it may just be the worst decision I've ever made. On top of all the issues...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Your Library
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Incorrect playlist folder structure on desktop and mobile app (Android)

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States DevicePixel 3 and MacbookOperating SystemAndroid 11 and MacOS Catalina 10.15.7 My Question or IssueI'm having significant issues with playlist folder structures. On Spotify Web, my folders and playlists in the folders ...

• Plan Premium Country United States   Device Pixel 3 and Macbook Operating System Android 11 and MacOS Catalina 10.15.7   My Question or Issue I'm having significant issues w...
  • Alex
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Most of my albums have been erased

Free/Premium : PremiumCountry : France Device : Galaxy J5Operating System : Android 9 My Question or Issue :Almost all my saved albums have been erased from my library. Since i did a full cleaning by deleting and re-downloading everything few days ag...

• Casual Listener
  • Free/Premium : Premium Country : France   Device : Galaxy J5 Operating System : Android 9   My Question or Issue : Almost all my saved albums have been erased from my library. Since ...
  • Alex
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Removing liked Song doesn't work [iOS]

Plan: PremiumCountry: GermanyDevice: iPhone XROperating System: iOS 14.1 My Question or IssueI recently wanted to remove one of my Liked Songs. The Problem is that the song won't disappear on my phone. On the computer the song is gone. On the phone h...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Germany Device: iPhone XR Operating System: iOS 14.1   My Question or Issue I recently wanted to remove one of my Liked Songs. The Problem is tha...
  • Alex
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs dissapeared from my playlist

PlanPremium DeviceSamsung Note 5 So the problem is I had 1 big playlist I put most of my liked songs. There was like almost 800 song in that playlist and the other day when I opened the app there was only 45 were left, which means close to 750 song w...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium     Device Samsung Note 5   So the problem is I had 1 big playlist I put most of my liked songs. There was like almost 800 song in that playlist and the oth...
  • Jeremy
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes