Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Not applicable
  • 68 replies
  • 71 likes
  • 68 replies
  • 71 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JanneJeremias
  • Casual Listener
  • 85 replies
  • 34 likes
  • 85 replies
  • 34 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Kenny142
  • Visitor
  • 63 replies
  • 49 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 63 replies
  • 49 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't play my liked songs

PlanPremiumCountryCanada DeviceiPhone 12 Pro MaxOperating SystemiOS 14.7.1My Question or IssueI haven't been able to play my liked songs for several days. It simply says "something went wrong - have another go? - Try Again"

•   Plan Premium Country Canada  Device iPhone 12 Pro Max Operating System iOS  14.7.1 My Question or Issue I haven't been able to play my liked songs for several days. It simp...
  • MihailY
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Adding Song from Smart Shuffle to Playlist Stops Music, Unable to Resume Music from Playlist

My Question or IssueHi! I’m using Smart Shuffle on a playlist that has 1735 songs. When I add a song from Smart Shuffle, it stops playback, and I’m unable to resume playback on that playlist (but I can play music from other areas of Spotify). Either ...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue Hi! I’m using Smart Shuffle on a playlist that has 1735 songs. When I add a song from Smart Shuffle, it stops playback, and I’m unable to resume playback on that playlist (but I...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily mix plays wrong playlist

When I try to play one of my daily mix playlists, for example if i have one filled with jazz music, it will play a completely different playlist that seems like it would be one of my other daily playlists, but will for example be just heavy metal. If...

• When I try to play one of my daily mix playlists, for example if i have one filled with jazz music, it will play a completely different playlist that seems like it would be one of my other daily play...
  • lizboc
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist songs

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone 12Operating SystemiOS 16.3.1 My Question or IssueI enhanced my playlist and I accidentally clicked remove reccomendation when I meant to add to my playlist and I added the song back to my playlist but when I click...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone 12 Operating System iOS 16.3.1   My Question or Issue I enhanced my playlist and I accidentally clicked remove reccomendation when I meant to ...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files show up on phone, but not my other PC

So on my desktop computer (Windows), I can download Mp3 files and add them to playlist using the local files feature, and with this feature I can also listen to them on my phone, as long as I used the PC to add them to the playlist first. This all wo...

• So on my desktop computer (Windows), I can download Mp3 files and add them to playlist using the local files feature, and with this feature I can also listen to them on my phone, as long as I used th...
  • emacinnes
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked songs only play on phone

My liked songs playlist will only play on my phone and when I try to connect the phone to my tv or other device it won't connect so that I can listen to my liked songs on another device. I have an S23 Ultra running Android 13. If I try to play it on ...

• Regular
  • My liked songs playlist will only play on my phone and when I try to connect the phone to my tv or other device it won't connect so that I can listen to my liked songs on another device. I have an S2...
  • I_am_Gr00t
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

deleting playlist from my library

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

There is a way to full reset my profile, and clear played list and recomendations?

Hi. I've reading and see that there is not a way to remove selectively played songs or recomendations. Bot have some smart speakers with alexa, and they are associated to my account. Sometimes my family uses that speakers to play some other things, a...

• Hi. I've reading and see that there is not a way to remove selectively played songs or recomendations. Bot have some smart speakers with alexa, and they are associated to my account. Sometimes my fam...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why don't my songs appear anymore?

The songs I liked no longer appear on my list of "Songs you like". Now it doesn't even give me the option to like them.

• Visitor
  • The songs I liked no longer appear on my list of "Songs you like". Now it doesn't even give me the option to like them.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Other] Bring back the HEART

Spotify is testing a feature wherein there is no longer the ability to single-click a Heart icon to like a song. Instead we’re forced to click a plus sign and choose from an array of options. There are several reasons why this causes negative impact ...

• Music Fan
  • Spotify is testing a feature wherein there is no longer the ability to single-click a Heart icon to like a song.   Instead we’re forced to click a plus sign and choose from an array of options...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 98 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 98 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a gr...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can't I remove playlists from my recommended?

I keep seeing music that I don't like in my recommended. It would be easier to remove or dislike the playlists right away than to dislike every song on the playlist.

• I keep seeing music that I don't like in my recommended. It would be easier to remove or dislike the playlists right away than to dislike every song on the playlist.
  • recoveringchemist
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting one copy of track on playlist deletes all copies

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 16.1.1My Question or Issue I have a playlist I periodically add tracks to, and it ends up with multiple copies of songs sometimes. When I try to delete one of the copies, it deletes all copies o...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 16.1.1 My Question or Issue   I have a playlist I periodically add tracks to, and it ends up with multiple copies of song...
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

How do I get my playlist from ripped CD songs to play for others?

I ripped songs from one of my band's CDs and made a public playlist. However, when I shared the playlist with my family they were not able to listen to the songs. I can play the songs from my Mac through the Spotify app but I suspect it's because I h...

• Casual Listener
  • I ripped songs from one of my band's CDs and made a public playlist. However, when I shared the playlist with my family they were not able to listen to the songs. I can play the songs from my Mac t...
  • JLaWarre
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Link de playlist não está funcionando?

Quando meus colegas tentam acessar o link da playlist que criamos ele aparece a mensagem "Página não disponível Unable to claim permission", um colega disse que apareceu uma mensagem do gênero "Link expirado". Queria saber se tem um prazo para acessa...

• Casual Listener
  • Quando meus colegas tentam acessar o link da playlist que criamos ele aparece a mensagem "Página não disponível Unable to claim permission", um colega disse que apareceu uma mensagem do gênero "Link ...
  • MrOuchi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify stops playing particular liked songs?

I’m on iphone and i have lots of liked songs. There are particular songs which I have liked, and while playing they stop at a certain point (different point in each song). The music stops, the timing stops, but the middle button is at pause, as if it...

• Visitor
  • I’m on iphone and i have lots of liked songs. There are particular songs which I have liked, and while playing they stop at a certain point (different point in each song). The music stops, the timin...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bug with playing songs

I'm a premium user. I can't click play on any songs in my playlist and when I song starts to play it skips through my playlist to a random song. Then the song will play and shuffle to another random song. Then before the song is over it will skip bac...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a premium user. I can't click play on any songs in my playlist and when I song starts to play it skips through my playlist to a random song. Then the song will play and shuffle to another random ...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is Gladiator by Zayde Wolf unavailable now?

The song 'Gladiator' from Zayde Wolf is currently unavailable and I am very confused because I have been listening to this song for

• Visitor
  • The song 'Gladiator' from Zayde Wolf is currently unavailable and I am very confused because I have been listening to this song for
  • whydoyoucare
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Local Files Playlist will not update

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have recently been adding songs to my local files folder, however, the playlist on Spotify refuses to update on my desktop app.I have changed the folder that the music...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have recently been adding songs to my local files folder, however, the playlist on ...
  • mrvermont
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • local file
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Random songs are being added to my liked songs without my permission

I have a rather extensive liked songs list. For the last two days every time I open Wpotify 20+ cou try songs are being added to my liked songs. I do not have "enhance" on, and have not messed with any settings. I only have like 3 country songs on my...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a rather extensive liked songs list. For the last two days every time I open Wpotify 20+ cou try songs are being added to my liked songs. I do not have "enhance" on, and have not messed with a...
  • Musikmistres
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes