Announcements

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Collaborative playlist option disappeared

My Question or IssueI am using the desktop windows 10 and mobile Android app - and on all platforms the option to make a playlist collaborative has disappeared, please help get it back. It is only showing option to invite collaborator but when I add ...

• Casual Listener
  • Izukuda
  • Visitor
  • 66 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 66 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! What's the difference between saving a song to your library versus adding a song to a playlist?

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've dug around a bit and I'm still not totally clear on this. My understanding is that you can only save 10,000 songs to your library, but you can add an unlimited number of songs to playlists. Is that corre...

• Casual Listener
  • Eni
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can't find/play a song

PlanPremiumCountry SlovakiaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have search for artist **bleep** chambers and song Judas Goat. I was not able to find it via client. When googling for this song, I have found link https://open.spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • CarlosE
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes

Lyrics problem

Help, please! I got so many weeks with this, can someone tell me why the lyrics reproduce not as smooth as before (video)? It jumps so quickly to the next line, it's annoying :'(

• Help, please! I got so many weeks with this, can someone tell me why the lyrics reproduce not as smooth as before (video)? It jumps so quickly to the next line, it's annoying :'(
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • annoying
    Annoying Problems
    fast
    issue
    lyrics
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Moods & Genre Filter test for Liked Songs Playlist

Hi all, if you use Spotify on a mobile device (Android or iOS), you may have noticed recently that your Liked Songs Playlist includes a set of Filters for genres of the tracks that you have saved, such that you can show results based on a chosen filt...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Hi all, if you use Spotify on a mobile device (Android or iOS), you may have noticed recently that your Liked Songs Playlist includes a set of Filters for genres of the tracks that you have saved, su...
  • TreyAnastasio
  • Spotify Star
  • 42 replies
  • 37 likes
  • 42 replies
  • 37 likes

Solved!! Can I play a Playlist Folder?

On Mac desktop, when I am on a Playlist Folder, there is a PLAY button. This should play all tracks in all playlists in the folder. When I hit it nothing happens? Does it work for anyone else? Is there some limit to the number of Tracks. Thanks,Rob.

• Regular
  • On Mac desktop, when I am on a Playlist Folder, there is a PLAY button. This should play all tracks in all playlists in the folder. When I hit it nothing happens? Does it work for anyone else? Is the...
  • Robok
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs displaying in the wrong language

Hi, I listen to lots of Japanese songs and they display in katakana (japanese characters). I can't read Japanese. There were some times that I could access the song/artist in romaji (english letters) so I would rather have that. Is there an option or...

Screenshot_31.png Screenshot_32.png
  • Visitor
  • Hi, I listen to lots of Japanese songs and they display in katakana (japanese characters). I can't read Japanese. There were some times that I could access the song/artist in romaji (english letters)...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Repeat Rewind and On Repeat not updating

PlanPremiumCountrySwitzerlandDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8+ Operating SystemAndroid Pie and Windows 10 My Question or IssueSince January 28th my two personlised playlists (Repeat Rewind, On Repeat) don't update themselves anymore. My daily mixes and releas...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Switzerland Device Samsung Galaxy S8+  Operating System Android Pie and Windows 10   My Question or Issue Since January 28th my two personlised playlists...
  • surbijon
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • On Repeat
    Repeat Rewind
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs/albums wont save

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueWhen I click the heart to add a song or an album to my library it becomes deselected after a second. My library works fine on mobile.Here is a video of this happening:htt...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue When I click the heart to add a song or an album to my library it becomes deselected after a second. ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Your Library" shows "Recently played" instead of standard Music/Podcast options

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceLGOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueWhen I navigate to the "Your Library" tab it's displaying "Recently played" creators with filterable options for Playlists/Artists/Albums/Podcasts (screenshot attached as Iss...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device LG Operating System Android   My Question or Issue When I navigate to the "Your Library" tab it's displaying "Recently played" creators with filterab...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Repeat Rewind hasn't updated in ages

PlanPremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDevicePC's, PhonesOperating SystemWindows 10 and Android 10 My Question or IssueRepeat Rewind has last been updated in November 2019 while On Repeat updates every 3 days. I've already tried to resync and reinstall but...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country The Netherlands Device PC's, Phones Operating System Windows 10 and Android 10   My Question or Issue Repeat Rewind has last been updated in November 2019 while On...
  • Berkers
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution All of my playlists dissapeared

PlanFreeCountryThe NetherlandsDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI switched over to Spotify yesterday and spent a lot of timing creating playlists and such but I woke up this morning started up my pc and all my playlists are gone....

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country The Netherlands Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I switched over to Spotify yesterday and spent a lot of timing creating playlists and suc...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Number of Artists Followed

PlanPremiumCountryItaly My Question or IssueHi everyone, I don't use liked song and liked album. I only follow artists and I would like to know what is the highest number of artists you can follow without losing data. This number is the same in all d...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Italy   My Question or Issue Hi everyone,  I don't use liked song and liked album. I only follow artists and I would like to know what is the highest num...
  • CarlosE
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify ads playing on Podcast, not integrated.

PlanPremiumCountryIrelandDevicePcOperating SystemWin10 My Question or IssueWhy am I getting ads from local stores on podcasts?These are not integrated into the podcast, nor are they on any other platform this podcast is on?I pay for premium, I DO NOT...

• Plan Premium Country Ireland Device Pc Operating System Win10   My Question or Issue Why am I getting ads from local stores on podcasts? These are not integrated into the podcast, nor...
  • Jeremy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ads
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily mixes change at wrong time

PlanPremiumCountryCurrently Germany Hi, I'm Martin.In last weeks I'm every day **bleep** off by my Spotify Premium.Before I go to work I like to open my app and download Daily mixes to my phone memory, so I can listen to my favourite music even in pl...

• Plan Premium Country Currently Germany   Hi, I'm Martin. In last weeks I'm every day **bleep** off by my Spotify Premium. Before I go to work I like to open my app and download Daily mi...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How do you find all songs belonging to one genre for a specific year?

I have not been able to do this properly in Spotify. If someone knows the answer please help out.I want to get a listing (can be limited to a preset number) of all Rock songs for say 2019. How do I get that listing? Searching for "rock 2019" ends up ...

• I have not been able to do this properly in Spotify. If someone knows the answer please help out. I want to get a listing (can be limited to a preset number) of all Rock songs for say 2019. How do I...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Random Songs playing

PlanFreeCountryUKDeviceWeb player, downloaded on PC and phoneOperating SystemWindows 10, Iphone My Question or Issue Whenever I play a song about 10 - 20 seconds into playing it it'll skip to some random song with very few listens?? like I can't list...

• Plan Free Country UK Device Web player, downloaded on PC and phone Operating System Windows 10, Iphone   My Question or Issue   Whenever I play a song about 10 - 20 seconds into ...
  • Jeremy
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Desktop][Other] Does Spotify intend to provide lossless streaming? If so, when?

Does Spotify intend to provide lossless streaming? If so, when, worst case? If not very soon I have to go elsewhere. I know this has been requested by many others for a long time now.

• Visitor
  • Does Spotify intend to provide lossless streaming? If so, when, worst case? If not very soon I have to go elsewhere. I know this has been requested by many others for a long time now.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution WE WANT LOSSLESS MUSIC AND WE WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DEAR SPOTIFY TEAM: This subject had been addressed many many times and still you are ABSOLUTELY SILENT ABOUT IT FOR NO REASON!! So can you please stop and go ahead and tell us what is it about having LOSSLESS audio on Spotify.Like many we love...

• Regular
  • PLEASE DEAR SPOTIFY TEAM:   This subject had been addressed many many times and still you are ABSOLUTELY SILENT ABOUT IT FOR NO REASON!!   So can you please stop and go ahead and tell u...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 23 likes

Re: Joe rogan podcast video still not fixed

I've done the clean reinstall of the app on my OnePlus 6, JRE will only play sound only. Premium, UK.

• Regular
  • I've done the clean reinstall of the app on my OnePlus 6, JRE will only play sound only. Premium, UK. 
  • Davers
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Library sorting order

Hello, I am using the windows 10 Spotify app. I have always sorted my liked songs by artist, until very recently it would then sort by album alphabetically within the artist, now it is sorted by song name. I am unsure why this is, but I can find no w...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I am using the windows 10 Spotify app. I have always sorted my liked songs by artist, until very recently it would then sort by album alphabetically within the artist, now it is sorte...
  • Alex
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Greyed out songs in local files that don't exist, and they do not play Windows 10

I tried creating a playlist for a local album I have, but the cover art was not showing up. I tried updating the cover art with Media Player and Groove, neither of which worked, which caused spotify to think I had multiple copies of the songs in the ...

• I tried creating a playlist for a local album I have, but the cover art was not showing up. I tried updating the cover art with Media Player and Groove, neither of which worked, which caused spotify ...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to see (not play) again songs included in a playlist that has been disabled

PlanFree/PremiumCountrySpainDeviceAllOperating SystemAll How to see again songs included in a playlist that have been disabled by multimedia rights reasons? Till now this songs appeared as disabled in the playlists, so although you couldn't play them...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Spain Device All Operating System All   How to see again songs included in a playlist that have been disabled by multimedia rights reasons? Till now this songs...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlist
    Rights
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes