Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

THE SONGS IN COLLABORATIVE PLAYLISTS ARE GONE

THE SONGS IN COLLABORATIVE PLAYLISTS ARE GONE

Hello,

I just realized that the songs in my collaborative playlists are gone. The other playlists are still the same, nothing happened to them. So I'm hoping and thinking of a systemic error since its only occured on my collaborative ones. Just in case I changed my password immediately. I tried to add the songs but after a few minutes, they disappered again. I'm having this issue on my laptop, phone and tablet. What do I do, could you help me please? I'll be waiting for your solutions! Thank you!

Plan

Premium DuoEkran Görüntüsü (474).png

Country

Turkey

3 Replies

Hey @awarenai,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

Please keep in mind that with collaborative playlist everyone that has a link to that playlist may edit its content. You can learn more about them here. If you are the author of the playlist you can remove its collaborative status. If not - we recommend that you make a personal playlist and add your songs there.

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks for the help! I know that who has the link to the playlist may edit it but are there any other ways to get access to the playlists? Because today, I saw people I don't have a clue about who they are, just added songs and deleted the ones I added myself. How could they do that? By the way it's not just me having this problem.

So I think, the links to create collaborative playlists should be intended for single use like in the Discord or the way to make collaborative playlists should be changed. I am going to talk about it on the ideas section as well. 🙂

Hi @awarenai,

Thanks for the reply.

As mentioned earlier, everyone with the link to the playlist can edit it. So, for example, a friend you shared the collaborative playlist with shares it with other people. These other people will also be able to edit the playlist's content as they now have the link to it.

However, an idea to change this has already been submitted here, so feel free to check it out and share your feedback.

The Community is always here if there's anything else we can help with.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts