Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The New Desktop App - Date added

The New Desktop App - Date added

Hey @dan,

for the song add in the playlist. it would have to be improve the By the latest additions.

when you add a song in the playlist and the next dayit becomes a day ago until 15 days ago. 

in the future if the  song is latest addition in the playlist yesterday, now a day ago goes directly 2021-03-25.

3 Replies

Hey there @Flanstario1,

Thanks for the feedback.

Could you give us a bit more info about the way you'd like to see the date added in playlists? It's also help us if you send us a screenshot of what you currently see in the app.

For example, for it appears with a day ago and after that it changes to the date with day, month and year. Like this: 

Elena_0-1617361717395.png

do you have trouble with this or would you like to see it changed? We'll just need a bit more info to understand your request and give you the best possible advice.

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply.

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

With the new update to Desktop Spotify, I understand that the Web-Based UI is much easier to maintain and cross platform, even though I don't care for it that much. I assume I'll. However, with this update, you can now longer see what day songs were added to playlists. You can't see it on your own playlists or others. You can sort by Date Added but you cannot see the date anymore. For me, this was one of the biggest draws of the desktop version of Spotify, and one of the only reasons I downloaded it instead of just using the Web Player. Please bring it back

There is also no way to see which user added which songs on a collaborative playlist now.

Suggested posts