Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[Web Player] Discography dropdown selection is set to Albums automatically when going back

[Web Player] Discography dropdown selection is set to Albums automatically when going back

In the new Discography section Albums and Singles are separated by a dropdown selection list. When I go to Discography Albums page is loaded first, so I need to select Singles from the dropdown menu in order to browse them, which is more unnecessary clicks and user interaction with the system. BUT not even this is the main issue. The more annoying part happens after I click on a Single to see the tracks, and THEN I click on the back arrow in the top left corner (in order to go back to Singles) it puts me on the Albums page. While I was browsing Singles! It is really disturbing, because I need to select Singles again with more unwanted clicks.

I suggest bringing back the older version where Albums and Singles were shown on the same page in two different sections under each other. Thank you!

1 Reply

Hey @web26 ,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

We tried this at our end and couldn't replicate the behavior you're describing - when pressing back we return to Singles and EPs. Could you let us know if it works correctly at your end when using an incognito browser? Sometimes the cache and cookies stored in the browser can cause such behavior and this is an easy way to avoid them.

Keep us posted. We'll be on the lookout for your reply. 

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts