Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

What happened to the heart next to songs in albums and playlists?

Solved!

What happened to the heart next to songs in albums and playlists?

The heart symbol is gone and it was very useful. Now I don’t know which songs in albums I enjoy. Fix this

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi

In March, Spotify replaced the heart icon with a plus in the Now Playing view in the Spotify mobile app. This change will come to other devices at a later time. The liked indicator next to a song will return soon.

Check out this blog post to learn more.

If my answer was useful, don't forget to give it a 'Like!'

If my answer was the solution, don't forget to mark it as the solution!

Thanks! 😇

If you need anything else, please reply and ask,
or shoot me a Private Message!

Feel free to follow my Spotify or Community profiles! 

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Spotify.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi

In March, Spotify replaced the heart icon with a plus in the Now Playing view in the Spotify mobile app. This change will come to other devices at a later time. The liked indicator next to a song will return soon.

Check out this blog post to learn more.

If my answer was useful, don't forget to give it a 'Like!'

If my answer was the solution, don't forget to mark it as the solution!

Thanks! 😇

If you need anything else, please reply and ask,
or shoot me a Private Message!

Feel free to follow my Spotify or Community profiles! 

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Spotify.

I’m with you! I cannot stand this!!!

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Pixel 6

Operating System

Android 14

My Question or Issue

I can't see my liked songs anymore! They way I find new music is by liking songs from my Discover Weekly and Release Radar playlists, going to the albums those songs come from, then adding those albums to a playlist I call Stuff To Listen To.

The problem is that the newest update got rid of the ability to see my liked songs in my Stuff To Listen To playlist! I can't see where I've left off in the playlist anymore!

1000004803.png

Some of the songs from Pain and Waters by Kryn are in my liked songs, but the app doesn't say that they are anymore.

This isn't a problem when I'm at my computer, thankfully the desktop app still does have the little hearts to say what I've liked, but still! What happened to the icons on mobile?

Hello, I used to be able to see which songs I "liked" on a playlist, but now I can no longer do that. This is causing me a lot of problems and I dont know a way around it, I tried phone/android, PC app, and the website and there is no way to see which song I liked on a playlist, each song is identical. A couple of weeks ago I could do this, so something has changed. 

Can anyone help me with this, its really important functionality for me. Maybe its a setting?

Just to be clear I can like tracks but I can't see which ones I liked on the playlist. 

Suggested posts