Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Where have my songs gone?

Where have my songs gone?

Most of my songs on one playlist has disappeared.
3 Replies

Hi there!

That's odd. Are the songs greyed out? If so, they're probably unavailable at this moment. As much as we'd love to have all the music in the world on Spotify, the content may vary over time and between countries. This depends on permissions from rights holders, so it's not always up to Spotify to choose which songs/albums should be available on the platform.

If the missing songs are local files, head here for more info on how to get them back.

In case the songs are missing entirely from the playlist, ensure you're its owner and not someone else, as it's possible that you were just following the playlist and the actual owner did some changes recently. If it's yours, however, you can reach out to the folks over at Customer Support who might be able to recover the songs for you.

Should you notice any other unusual behavior on your account, it's recommended you check out this article for more info on how to secure it.

Hope this helps. Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

All my songs have disappeared on all playlists for me. How do I get them back? The previews are still there in order as well. This is also for every playlist I've created. Please help.

My playlist also has just vanished midway through listening. It just stopped and all my songs were gone??

Suggested posts