Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

help me delete this 2000s mix with all of my least favorite artists?

help me delete this 2000s mix with all of my least favorite artists?

STOP SUGGESTING TO ME MUSIC BY THE DECADE. every single one of these mixes is chalk full of every annoying radio hit i that has ever made me want to tear my hair out. i know hate is a strong poisonous word but i HATE this music. red hot chili peppers and kid cudi in the same mix? just because their from the same decade??? this alienates its own target audience. WHICH ISNT EVEN ME. i have never once purposefully listened to any of this stuff on spotify. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE allow us to delete things or thumbs down things we do not like. this should be an absolutely ESSENTIAL part of any music playing app. ITS IN MY TOP MIXES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD I LISTEN TO AMBIENT MUSIC!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!
1 Reply

the "hide" button isnt useful for anything. the "heart" button just automatically creates playlists filled with songs you just listened to moments ago. both of these buttons should be used to STEER the spotify algorithm towards suggestions that are ACTUALLY RELEVANT! For example; you hit the "heart" button and the system is then told to suggest to you artists based on what other listeners of that artist also listen to. OR you hit the "hide" button and the system is told to avoid suggesting related artists. SIMPLE. INUITIVE. OBVIOUS. please implement. bye. have a nice day.

Suggested posts