Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

is tunemymusic.com is serious ?

is tunemymusic.com is serious ?

Hello, 

I want to export my library from a premium Spotify account to another one. 

I found tunemymusic.com

Do you know if its legal ? If it is safe ? How they make money ? 

Afraid because they ask ID and Spotify password...

But site seems great and service sound amazing...

What do you think ? 

Thank you

4 Replies

Hey there @Charlescohen,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

No worries, you can easily transfer the playlists, saved tracks and users you follow in another Spotify account by following the steps in this Spotify Answer. This way, you won't need to use a third-party service to do that if you're unsure about it.

Once you've got everything over to your Spotify account, you can also cancel the subscription on your first account and close it if necessary to avoid any mix-ups. 

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

This website is terrible. First, the website requires you to setup a subscription. Be careful and be sure to cancel if you are a one time user like me. Secondly, the transfers are terrible. I moved my music from YouTube to Spotify and my playlists were incomplete, contained albums that weren't in my library, and/or contained song covers from other artists. I would have been better off taking a picture of my library and recreating it manually.

Hi there @westline,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

If you would do this again in the future we recommend that you follow the steps that's been provided in the answer above.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care 🙂

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

it worked well for me! any of these third-party apps will have their flaws but they're completely functional and a great way to leave the leech of spotify! don't let bots dissuade you from leaving 🙂

Suggested posts