Step 1

NEXT STEP

liked songs don't appear in Liked Songs list on any platform

Solved!

liked songs don't appear in Liked Songs list on any platform

Plan: Premium

Device: MacBook Pro 2016 - Catalina 10.15.7 and Pixel 4 Android 11 

My Question or Issue

I have liked a bunch of songs using the heart button next to the song, but they don't appear in my Liked Songs list. The last song added to my Liked Song list was on 2020-12-09. I've definitely liked more songs since then - why aren't they appearing in the list?

I've tried liking and unliking the song a bunch of times to see if that would make it work, but it hasn't. It doesn't appear on my desktop computer or mobile phone app.

When I like a song, it says it's been added to my library, so I also checked if it appeared under the Artists section, but it's not there either. How do you get liked songs to appear again??

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @nicolef6,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Sorry to hear that your Liked songs aren't functioning properly.

We'd recommend you try Logging out Everywhere to force sync your account. After that run a clean reinstall of the app on one of your devices, like your phone for example. Follow this guide for best results.

Try liking and unliking some songs and let us know how that goes.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @nicolef6,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Sorry to hear that your Liked songs aren't functioning properly.

We'd recommend you try Logging out Everywhere to force sync your account. After that run a clean reinstall of the app on one of your devices, like your phone for example. Follow this guide for best results.

Try liking and unliking some songs and let us know how that goes.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply 🙂

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Logging out and back into the desktop and mobile apps worked. Any song I start liking after logging back in now shows in the Liked Songs list. BUT any song I liked before I noticed there was an issue is NOT showing up 😞 Feels like I lost a bunch of songs - I hope I come across them again - I don't remember all the songs I liked.

Hi @nicolef6

We're sorry to hear that you can't find those songs. 

In this case, we recommend listening to your Made for you playlists such as Daily Mixes or starting Radio stations based on similar songs. It's possible that the most of the songs you lost will be suggested to you since the recommendations are based on your listening history.

For the app to become familiar with your taste, you can select the songs that you don't like and choosing the "Hide this song" option. Likewise, you can keep Liking the songs you do like by clicking on the heart icon. This will help the playlist to be updated so it can include more personalized results.

If you have any questions, just let us know 🙂

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts