Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JagD
  • Casual Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 25 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • imizzyirl
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Songs have been deleted from my playlist

PlanPremium My Question or IssueI notice some songs were deleted from one of my playlists between last night and today. I think this has happened before, but I wasn't sure until today. How can this happen and is there a way I can see which songs have...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   My Question or Issue I notice some songs were deleted from one of my playlists between last night and today. I think this has happened before, but I wasn't sure until today. H...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant playback local files

I am trying to play back local files that i have set up in spotify. When i try to play them back it doesnt work and says Spotify cant play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you can import it. I have already imported the file and i...

• Visitor
  • I am trying to play back local files that i have set up in spotify. When i try to play them back it doesnt work and says Spotify cant play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you ca...
  • SoundShots
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 'Liked songs' not updating on a device

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceMacBookPro11,1Operating SystemmacOS Mojave 10.14.6 My Question or Issue Due to the recent update of the amount of 'liked songs' being updated to infinity (I believe) I could finally have all my music in one place. N...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device MacBookPro11,1 Operating System macOS Mojave 10.14.6   My Question or Issue   Due to the recent update of the amount of 'liked songs' bein...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify contact

How do i contact Spotify I live in NZ like usual they want you as a customer but you can never locate them when required i have lost my complete Library and can not work out how to get it back have searched Q'S and A'S but nothing there to help . I s...

• Visitor
  • How do i contact Spotify I live in NZ  like usual they want you as a customer but you can never locate them when required  i have lost my complete Library and can not work out how to get it...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Release Radar needs to take functionality from Beatport, get the note pad out!

I use Beatport for new tracks from the artists that I follow. But I'm looking for a way I can do the exact same thing but on Spotify, because you can listen to the full version rather than just clips, and the player itself is a lot nicer. So I've jus...

• I use Beatport for new tracks from the artists that I follow. But I'm looking for a way I can do the exact same thing but on Spotify, because you can listen to the full version rather than just clips...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Follow artist
    Followed Artists
    new tracks
    Release Radar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Songs

A lot of songs are missing on Spotify India especially songs belonging to Tips Music; one of the biggest music labels in the world. Does anyone know when will Spotify India have the same amount of songs as Spotify USA? Spotify India seems to had/have...

• Visitor
  • A lot of songs are missing on Spotify India especially songs belonging to Tips Music; one of the biggest music labels in the world. Does anyone know when will Spotify India have the same amount of so...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I check when was a Spotify playlist is updated

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHow do I check when was a Spotify playlist is updated

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue How do ...
  • Blessedjac
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why some of artists have song list in my library but others not?

Like this, I have a song list for Taylor Swift but WannaOne and ZICO don't have that function.Thanks for replying!

未命名.png
  • Visitor
  • Like this, I have a song list for Taylor Swift but WannaOne and ZICO don't have that function. Thanks for replying!
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files become unavailable when playing

My Question or Issue:I uploaded my local files to spotify and when i tried to play any song it stucks on 0:00 seconds it doesn't even move 1 second, after a couple of seconds of waiting for it to start, it becomes unavailable to be even played like w...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue: I uploaded my local files to spotify and when i tried to play any song it stucks on 0:00 seconds it doesn't even move 1 second, after a couple of seconds of waiting for it to s...
  • AkramElsherbiny
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have over 3,000 Liked Songs in that Playlist, but when using it, only a few hundred get played.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Recently Played not updating

PlanPremiumCountryChileDeviceDesktop PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueMy Recently Played playlist is not updating, in fact, my whole app is in spanish and that section is showing up on english.

• Plan Premium Country Chile Device Desktop PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue My Recently Played playlist is not updating, in fact, my whole app is in spanish and tha...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Public playlist no longer public

Hey all, I created a public playlist based on an album that is not on Spotify. Unexpectedly I got lots of people following it every single day! Then for no reason I can tell, it no longer comes up in search and does not appear in my public playlists....

• Hey all,  I created a public playlist based on an album that is not on Spotify. Unexpectedly I got lots of people following it every single day!   Then for no reason I can tell, it no l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Homescreen appearance

My Question or IssueI have a paid subscription to your service. So I feel I should be able to decide what my homescreen looks like. But it looks like it's not possible to change the appearence. If it is possible please let me know. My issue now is th...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue I have a paid subscription to your service. So I feel I should be able to decide what my homescreen looks like. But it looks like it's not possible to change the appearence.&nbs...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist songs keep repeating when playing on random

Plan: PremiumCountry: Canada Device(iPhone 11, Macbook Pro)Operating System(macOS Catalina version 10.15.5) I created a playlist that currently has 200 songs. On random play I keep hearing the same songs over and over. It seems like only 20 or 30 son...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Premium Country: Canada   Device (iPhone 11, Macbook Pro) Operating System (macOS Catalina version 10.15.5)   I created a playlist that currently has 200 songs. On random...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom order playlist

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDevice(Desktop, Macbook, ios mobile)Operating System(Windows 10, Mac Catalina, ios mobile) My Question or IssueI'm trying to re-arrange some songs in my Spotify playlist. I use the filter option that sorts them by date add...

• Plan Free Country United States Device (Desktop, Macbook, ios mobile) Operating System (Windows 10, Mac Catalina, ios mobile)   My Question or Issue I'm trying to re-arrange some songs...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked songs search

PlanPremiumCountryUkDeviceHuawei p30Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueWhen I search in my liked songs for an artist, it no longer shows songs that the artist features in unless their name is in the title of the song. It only shows songs whe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Uk Device Huawei p30 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue When I search in my liked songs for an artist, it no longer shows songs that the artist featur...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlists] Can't show all songs from a playlist folder? I've got one with over 200 playlists

This should be mandatory. Also, why is there nothing indicating if a playlist you follow has been updated, your GUI has deep flaws.

• Regular
  • This should be mandatory. Also, why is there nothing indicating if a playlist you follow has been updated, your GUI has deep flaws.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Discover] Please bring back "featured/appears on" for artists

There was a feature that was on each artist's page that allowed you to see what songs/albums they'd recently appeared on. This feature GREATLY ENHANCED my overall Spotify experience. I was able to find songs that I'd otherwise never hear, which furth...

• Casual Listener
  • There was a feature that was on each artist's page that allowed you to see what songs/albums they'd recently appeared on. This feature GREATLY ENHANCED my overall Spotify experience. I was able to fi...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

BMW iDrive not showing all Spotify albums

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 13.5.1 My Question or IssueHaving issues with Spotify in the iDrive on a 2017 BMW 330e, it will cut off my album list, even though I know there are more albums in my Spotify library. So I can scro...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 13.5.1   My Question or Issue Having issues with Spotify in the iDrive on a 2017 BMW 330e, it will cut off my album list, e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Private Playlist

My Question or Issue My profile has 14 followers. My playlist was once public with 40 followers. I have now changed it to private. Can those followers of my profile and playlist still view/listen to my playlist even though its now private?

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue   My profile has 14 followers. My playlist was once public with 40 followers. I have now changed it to private. Can those followers of my profile and playlist still view/l...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes