Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

my songs missing on app on pc but on browser every thing is ok how to fix this problem

my songs missing on app on pc but on browser every thing is ok how to fix this problem

Plan

Premium/family

Device

(PC)

Operating System

(Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

I reinstall but didn't work

1 Reply

Hey @sad_man,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Would you mind double-checking your user/display name is the same when you login both on Desktop and Web player?

You'll find it in the top right corner of the screen in both cases. Should look like this, with an arrow next to it to open the Options menu. 

If the user or display name is different from the Desktop to Web player version, it means you're accessing two different accounts, which would explain why you see those inconsistencies in the content. If that's the case and you're not sure about the login details for the right account, take a look at this Support site article, should be what you need in this case. If you find you you have a second, unwanted account, you can also close it by following the steps here.

Hope you'll find this useful. We'll be here if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts