Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Add album to playlist" option destroyed

"Add album to playlist" option destroyed

What the F is going on? 

Once again I'm back here, craving to scream in your developers' face that you've made the Android app even more useless.

I've previously had a lot of opinions on what and how you could improve the app. One of the first things was to make it possible for us users to add an artist's complete discography to a single playlist - making it easier and not so f-ing time consuming wanting to listen to everything a specific artist has released.

Up until now, I and a million other users has been forced to manually add each and every single, album or track separately found on "appears on" to that kind of playlist.

But now, you've gotten rid of that simple, useful, necessary but insufficient option. What the F are you thinking when you continuously keep on making the app SUCKASS?

Also, when you previously made a playlist available offline all the tracks in that playlist had a "downloaded icon/indicator" to the left of the tracks title. This served as a great tool to indicate which tracks are already saved in a playlist and which are not. Great tool overall, but fricking genius since your prompt of duplicate tracks in the same playlist don't work at all as good as other third-party applications. 

PLEASE JUST GET YOUR HEAD STRAIGHT AND STOP F-ING WITH OUR USER EXPERIENCE
1 Reply

Hey! I recommend taking a look at this Ongoing Issue thread and contributing your ideas there. Maybe add in a +VOTE as well if you agree with the others! This is currently under investigation by Spotify, and they'll likely be releasing a statement at some point in the near future 🙂

Thanks for reading! If this worked for you, please mark this as the solution, this way others will be able to find the answers to their problems in the future! 🙂

Suggested posts