Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Remove from your liked songs" option for several songs is gone after last update

"Remove from your liked songs" option for several songs is gone after last update

Plan

Premium

Country

Russia

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Before last update I could select multiple songs in the "Liked Songs" playlist and remove them.

Now i can't do that. Just remove one at a time. Now It is realy hard to use.

4 Replies

Hi there @Tcokli,

Welcome to the Community 🙂

You should still be able to select multiple songs in the desktop app at once;

• To remove only specific songs: Ctrl key and maintain it pressed > click on every song you want to remove > right-click on any of the selected songs > Remove from your Liked Songs.
  • To remove a block of songs: click on the first song of the block you want to remove > Shift key and maintain pressed > click on the last song > right-click > Remove from your Liked Songs.

Keep in mind that this isn't possible on the web player.

Let us know if you have any trouble so we can further look into it. We'll need to know your exact Spotify version and you can also attach screenshots of what you see when you give the steps above a try.

We'll be looking out for your reply.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi, Elena! Thanks for reply, but when i select multiple songs i see this: http://joxi.ru/krDpNzvhKqYG7r

Before last update i saw "Remove from your liked songs" option in this interface, but now it's lost.

Hey @Tcokli,

Thanks for getting back to us.

It seems that you’re using the new desktop client we're trying out and that's the reason why you can't see the option to add/remove multiple songs at once. We're trying some new things out and that's the reason why there may be a difference in the available features . 

There is a thread in the Community, where you can share your thoughts and give feedback on how you feel about the new design. Check it out here. Our team is always trying to improve the user experience and any thoughts on how to make it better are more than welcome.

Hope this shines a bit of light on the matter. We'll be here if you have any other questions.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello, Mihail. Did I understand correctly that Spotify is NOT considering the disappearance of the multiple delete feature as bug?

What should i do If i need to delete 100 tracks from 200 track playlist? 

Remove them one by one?

Suggested posts