Premium

Country

US-Germany-UK-CL

Device

PC-Mobile

Operating System

Windows 8.1-Windows 10-Android 9

My Question or Issue

many musics are not available in spotify premium , they are grey and we can`t play them . i see one day many musics are missed from playlist then i went and see they are grey!! then i find out the musics which are in merch are grey in plasylists too!! while we can play them in album or solo!! why we have merch while we are paying for premium ?!!? and its not regional i asked and tested and in many countries was same!!

3 Replies

edit : we can`t play grey music ( unavailable ) from any where . its permanently unavailable for premium users , while all free users can play those songs . may any one answer me why free users can while paid users can`t ? 

Hi @MoonGlaive,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting your question here.

The availability of music on Spotify is determined by the artists and their music label or distributors. 

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

Regarding the songs you mentioned which Free users can play despite Premium users not being able to, it'd be great if you'd share with us the Spotify links to such songs so we can look into this.

We'll look out for your reply. Let us know if we can help with anything else!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

man this is increasing like a virus , everyday more and more and more grey songs , more unavailable musics , whole pegbord nerds musics are grey now !!!

Suggested posts