Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

why do my spotify playlists disappear from my mobile version?

why do my spotify playlists disappear from my mobile version?

i never deleted my playlists but all of a sudden 2 of my most-played playlists are gone on my mobile. They still show up on my mac version.
1 Reply

Hi there,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community.

We understand that two of your playlists are missing. Please note that Spotify doesn't make any changes on your profile, without a prior agreement from your side. So let's try find and recover those playlists for you. Were the playlists actually created by you or you were simply following them? If it's the later, then keep in mind that the actual owner of the playlists might have taken them down. In such case there isn't much taht we can do.

As you mention that you're still seeing the playlists on your Mac, then it's worthwhile to check if you're actually logged in the correct account on you mobile device. Here you can find some tips to follow, if your account doesn't look right. 

If you're sure that you're in the right account and those lists were visible for you less than 90 days ago, then you should be able to recover them yourself, as explained here

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts