Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Archiefs
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 14 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ToneBaloney
  • 17 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 19 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • liveqube
  • Casual Listener
  • 1148 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1148 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked songs will not play

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceXbox One My Question or IssueEvery time I try to play my liked songs either on the Xbox app or in a browser, it will not play. Any other music I have will pause, but it stays as the active music and is not replaced b...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free Country United States Device Xbox One   My Question or Issue Every time I try to play my liked songs either on the Xbox app or in a browser, it will not play. Any other music I...
  • BuddyAM
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Unavailable Songs Not Showing

Premium PlanUSA DeviceMacbook, iOS My Question or IssueThe unavailable songs are no longer grey'd out. They've become blacked out. I can no longer identify which songs have been made unavailable. Seems to be a problem with the "Show Unavailable Songs...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Plan USA   Device Macbook, iOS   My Question or Issue The unavailable songs are no longer grey'd out. They've become blacked out. I can no longer identify which songs have be...
  • AyuTheHuman
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Unavailable songs
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly does not update correctly

Plan Premium Duo Country USA My Question or Issue I and the person I share a Premium Duo account have been noticing over the past few weeks that our Discover Weekly playlists both have been keeping the songs that we chose to hide. So now it's like ha...

•   Plan   Premium Duo   Country   USA   My Question or Issue   I and the person I share a Premium Duo account have been noticing over the past few weeks that o...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Feature Request: List all my playlists that a song (...) is part of

I often want to see what playlist a song part of. Can you please add a feature to the song context menu to display all my playlists that the selected song is part of?

• Casual Listener
  • I often want to see what playlist a song part of.    Can you please add a feature to the song context menu to display all my playlists that the selected song is part of?  
  • beccadoesmusic
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My huge playlist lags the app when I use the search

Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have this playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3O7qU62TFYAVielEZWQx93?si=YYE7wMl9RKief6QZKXHU0Q When I use the search, the Spotify begins to have lag. It searches very slow, lag when changing of...

• Music Fan
  • Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have this playlist:  https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3O7qU62TFYAVielEZWQx93?si=YYE7wMl9RKief6QZKXHU0Q   When I use the...
  • batibuti
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • freezes
    Lag
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

[Desktop][Browse] Make distinction between EDM subgenres

This has been bugging me me for a while so here goes. Currently in the Genres & Moods screen there are all sorts of music genres: Pop, Rock, Hip Hop; and additionally some social movement categories like EQUAL and Pride.However, still there exist no ...

• This has been bugging me me for a while so here goes. Currently in the Genres & Moods screen there are all sorts of music genres: Pop, Rock, Hip Hop; and additionally some social movement categor...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Browse
    Desktop
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! How to revert a playlist to a previous version of itself?

I made some changes to a playlist around a week ago that I now want to undo. How can I revert a playlist to a previous version of itself. I know there's the option to restore a deleted playlist, but I haven't deleted this playlist, I just want to rev...

• I made some changes to a playlist around a week ago that I now want to undo. How can I revert a playlist to a previous version of itself.    I know there's the option to restore a deleted...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist disappeared

I made a playlist yesterday but today it's gone. I made it on my computer and noticed it wouldn't appear on my phone but thought it was just a syncing issue and would be fine after a while, but it's completely gone. All the songs/artists that I liste...

• I made a playlist yesterday but today it's gone. I made it on my computer and noticed it wouldn't appear on my phone but thought it was just a syncing issue and would be fine after a while, but it's ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Your Library] Allow us to search our library

I used to be able to search my library. For months now I can type things in but nothing ever changes and no search function is performed. Can you guys please bring that back? I used It quite frequently. Also is there any way to talk to an actual pers...

• Gig Goer
  • I used to be able to search my library. For months now I can type things in but nothing ever changes and no search function is performed. Can you guys please bring that back? I used It quite frequent...
  • Eni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Your Library
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

a Question about a Question

My Question or Issue... apologies in advance for this annoying repeat of a question, but I have not read of a solution/answer yet.Q: Is it possible to arrange the order in which playlist are listed? Not the content of within a playlist; the actual pl...

• My Question or Issue... apologies in advance for this annoying repeat of a question, but I have not read of a solution/answer yet. Q: Is it possible to arrange the order in which playlist are list...
  • sarah51243
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Removing all Albums at once

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceOperating SystemW10My Question or IssueHello! Does anyone know how to select and remove all albums? I've been able to do it for my liked Songs by using CTRL+A but this doesn't seem to work for albums. Having a bit of a clean...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device Operating System W10 My Question or Issue Hello!   Does anyone know how to select and remove all albums? I've been able to do it for my liked Songs by us...
  • sarah51243
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle All Library Tracks

PlanFamily Plan - On Spotify since it became available in US.CountryUSADeviceWindows PC, Android phone My Question or IssueI just want to shuffle all of the songs in my library. There are times when I want to listen to radio stations and playlists, b...

• Plan Family Plan - On Spotify since it became available in US. Country USA Device Windows PC, Android phone   My Question or Issue I just want to shuffle all of the songs in my library. ...
  • sarah51243
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • shuffle
    Song Play
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[Desktop][Playlists] Bug some auto-generated playlists missing track length

Hi Spotify, The two main auto-generated playlists I use (being Discover Weekly and Release Radar) both do not appear to include track lengths in the playlist view. If I go to say a Daily Mix or Time Capsule, it shows the track length just fine, this ...

• Hi Spotify,   The two main auto-generated playlists I use (being Discover Weekly and Release Radar) both do not appear to include track lengths in the playlist view.   If I go to say a ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs Gone

DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThe songs from my playlist are just gone, tried reinstalling Spotify but they still didn't show up, is that a know issue? If so how do I fix that, I had like 2000 songs on that playlist and now t...

• Casual Listener
  • Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue The songs from my playlist are just gone, tried reinstalling Spotify but they still didn't show up, is that a know issue? If so...
  • Novy
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • songs
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Saved songs are no longer under Artist in "Your Library"

PlanPremiumCountryU.S.A.DeviceDell XPS 13Operating SystemWindows 10Spotify Version1.1.54.592.gc0b20638-aMy Question or IssueCannot see saved songs under Artist in "Your Library" on desktop--clicking on their profile or on the play button just starts ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country U.S.A. Device Dell XPS 13 Operating System Windows 10 Spotify Version 1.1.54.592.gc0b20638-a My Question or Issue Cannot see saved songs under Artist in "Your ...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artists
    bug
    saved songs
    Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily mix not refreshing

PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDeviceXiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro and PCOperating SystemAndroid, Windows 10 My Question or IssueMy problem is that when my daily mix refreshing, its refreshing on phone, but not on PC. Then I do this: close Spotify and start it ag...

• Plan Premium Country Russia Device Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro and PC Operating System Android, Windows 10   My Question or Issue My problem is that when my daily mix refreshing, its refre...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to receive recommended songs across all devices

Plan - individual Premium Country - US DeviceSamsung S10+, Samsung S21 Ultra, Windows 10 systemOperating SystemPhone OS - Android 11 - S21 UltraPhone OS - Android 10 and 11 - S10+Windows OS - Windows 10 I've been having an issue over the last two mon...

• Regular
  • Plan  - individual Premium   Country - US   Device Samsung S10+, Samsung S21 Ultra, Windows 10 system Operating System Phone OS - Android 11 - S21 Ultra Phone OS - Android ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cannot open videos for jre podcasts

I am can not open videos for podcasts it is only audio option I have tried to reinstall app but it didn’t help. Also the last episode of Joe Rogan Experience with Max Holloway is only 1 minute for me so I can not watch the last episode!!!!!!!!PlanFre...

• I am can not open videos for podcasts it is only audio option I have tried to reinstall app but it didn’t help. Also the last episode of Joe Rogan Experience with Max Holloway is only 1 minute for me...
  • Elena
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

music not playing

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceSamsung Galaxy S20Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Some songs that i listen to a lot are no longer playable for some reason? they turned grey at first, so i logged out and re-installed the app but now they're...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country France Device Samsung Galaxy S20 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue   Some songs that i listen to a lot are no longer playable for some reason? ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Songs removed (kpop) Playlist

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceSamsung Galaxy S7, windows PCOperating SystemAndroid Oreo, Windows 10 My Question or IssueSo I understand there is a dispute with the kpop industry and Spotify at the moment my question is just:The removed songs from cur...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device Samsung Galaxy S7, windows PC Operating System Android Oreo, Windows 10   My Question or Issue So I understand there is a dispute with the kpop ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes