Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Get Spotify to Work Offline

Can't Get Spotify to Work Offline

Plan: Premium Family

Device: iphones and androids

My Question or Issue:

We have multiple devices in our family that do the same thing. If I leave my house (I live in the boonies and have little to no service) and I have no service or wifi, and I open Spotify, I cannot get it to open into my downloaded content without service. If I start it up while I have a connection, I can, but I can only see my content once I've had enough data to access it and then I can play the downloaded content but not with zero connection. Does anyone else have this issue? Or am I doing something wrong?

1 Reply

Hey, @sandhillskts 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Maybe it's happening due to a cache crash, so it would be recommendable that you try to perform a clean reinstallation of the Spotify app. Note that this will remove all data, including downloaded content, but you'll be able to download them all again later when you download the app again.

You can also try to activate the Offline Mode when out of home, as a workaround. You can get more information about it here:

Stay awesome!

If you have further questions or if you need anything else, let me know! I'd love to help!

Regards,
Luan

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts