Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

0 tracks on iPhone but 790 on computer

0 tracks on iPhone but 790 on computer

I got a playlist with 790 tracks, when I open the spotify app on my iPhone it says I got 0 tracks. I checked the playlist and nothing I did new playlists and same problem, no problems like that has ever happened to me before... Is it maybe the new update?

Please help, thanks!

3 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Are these offline files or spotify songs?

Try renstalling the app.

If these are offline files; or even online just to be safe (shouldn't need to but worth a shot); try connecting your iPhone to the same wifi as your computer or via USB, so it appears in the devices section of Spotify desktop. It may sync then.

What happens if you try enabling offline mode on the playlist at that point?

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

They are spotify files, tried reinstalling the app and I am connected with same WiFi and now I connected with USB, still says 0 tracks on the phone...

This might sound odd, and I am not really sure why but can you try the following:

- Create a new playlist on your computer

- Copy and paste (or drag and drop) the tracks from your current playlist into the new one, a small number at a time (say 100 max at a time). 

- See if the playlist will then appear on your iPhone

There have been several reports of this working (and I know its a pain), I have reported playlists not synching as an issue to the staff. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts