Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

48 hours Trial

48 hours Trial

Hello, I decided to try Spotify since I was already getting tired of iTunes Radio, however, I am not being able to get the 48 trial hours as it is advertised. I decided to ask some friends about it and they said that they could get it either. Does you Spotify still have the 48 hours trial thing? I want to try it before using my credit card. I didn't like the radio, but people says it is a complete different experience, but you have to get the trial to know how it work... Well, I see no trial out there besides the 30 days credit card one.
4 Replies

Couldn't*

You should get a 48 hour free trial by simply logging in using Facebook on a mobile device for the first time (according to the App Store). Does that not work for you?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

No, it does not. Also, it doesnt work if I use my own enail. I don't really understand why. Was the trial thing discontinued? I am thinking about getting the premium but am not decided the 48 hrs would help

No its definitely still available! If you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and ask them they might be able to work something out for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts