Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

5.3.0 update is not working on my iphone

5.3.0 update is not working on my iphone

All I get is the black page with your logo in the middle. Very frustrating. I can't even listen to any music. Also, why do I have to post to this forum for troubleshooting? You shld have something in the app or an email address I can send this to!
4 Replies

Hey @CharethCutestoy

Are you still having problems with the iOS app?

Try reinstalling it to see if that helps..

Let me know how it goes.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I've tried reinstalling multiple times. This doesn't seem to help.

What else can I do on my end? This is really frustrating, I cannot listen to any music. On top of that, I'm paying for a service that isn't even working.

Hey @CharethCutestoy

Sorry to hear that you are still having this problem.

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

or @SpotifyCares on Twitter

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Matt,

Just FYI, I am having all the same issues and have done all the same steps.  Most times when I try to log in, it says username or password incorrect, but once in a while it says that there are issues with spotify.  I sent a request through the link you provided.  This is true for both my ios AND my android apps.  Computer login works. Thanks!

UPDATE:

As I kept logging into my spotify on the computer and deleting and reinstalling Spotify on my android, I realized that I had a username AND an email address (they are the same except the username doesn't have the @...).  I noticed that I had both listed on my computer account (and I log in to Spotify (on computer) with my email).  I assumed I could log in with my email on the android app, but it was not working.  So, I finally tried the username.  It works just fine.   I had forgotten they were two different things, especially since I can login to Spotify online on my computer withmy email.  Maybe this will help others trying to use their email address as their username.  I have not yet tried my ios but I am sure it is the same issue.  And, yes, I feel stupid (but relieved)!  LOL

Suggested posts